Sara/Greg #6 - She Could Really Kiss Him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww thanks Hestia!

Haha knowing Greg, I agree it'd be somewhere out of the ordinary... hmm, because Greg likes surfing and scuba diving, I think it'd be a tropical island somewhere... maybe a 'virgin' beach that has a beautiful view, but not many people know about.
And they should watch sunset together... and Greg making Sara coffee :) :)

Ooh my taxi's waiting! I'll leave with that mental image in my mind :D

Hestia said:
Awwww... I'll miss you Silhouette! Hope your trip is good, even without CSI. :)

If they go on a honeymoon I have to think they'd go somewhere that's a little out of the ordinary. Maybe a nice Norweigeian tour and hotel... or a cool trip to Amsterdam! (Well, Greg might like it. :lol:)
Or a stripclub. :lol:

I was so disappinted in last night's ep!!!! There were NO sandle scenes AT ALL! (Well, actually there wasn't much of anything....) but I'm still upset!! grr...maybe in Part 2 Greg and Sara will have some heat...

aaaa. no sandle last night at all, i guess it was mostly brass-centered...and it was good, just not very sandle-y.
so about locations...i vote for the point of no return! hahaha. yes! yes!
the coffee shift is also really cute...so yeah, i have to agree with whoever said the coffee shift of no return. haha! love it!

I think I might put up a poll tomorrow or something... the episode was very surprising and even though there weren't any sandle scenes, it wasn't too bad. Plus a smart Greggo is always good! He needs to use his wits to impress Sara! :)

Yes the lack of Sandle was depressing .. but again there wasn't much, other then Brass getting shot in that episode .. I was expecting more .. I cant wait til next week!!

Did we decided on a name yet??

No sandle but I thought it was a good episode anyway. I was panicking at the end when... you know.
Can't wait for the next episode, maybe Sara will need a shoulder to lean on, or Greg ^^

Hestia said:
Awwww... I'll miss you Silhouette! Hope your trip is good, even without CSI. :)

If they go on a honeymoon I have to think they'd go somewhere that's a little out of the ordinary. Maybe a nice Norweigeian tour and hotel... or a cool trip to Amsterdam! (Well, Greg might like it. :lol:)

AMSTERDAM! YEAH! Amsterdam rules.
Yeah, that'd be nice :D.

Hi RoosCSILover! Haven't seen you around... it's always nice to see new faces stop by... but if you were here before, blame it on the trip to Amsterdam I took! (Nah... I wish! :lol:)

Well, I for one also can't wait for next episode...
But I'm still thinking what our "realm" should be. So far we've suggested "the best side", "the beach", "the garage", "the coffee shift", the "coffee garage beach" :)rolleyes:), "The Point of No Return...", and of course "The Coffee Shift of No Return"! ^_^

All of the combinations are so cool! Any other ideas? :D

Does it count for anything that I can't even look at the word shift without laughing since that one episode (Argg, can't remember the name, the one where Cath says "Tough Shift" the Greg says "You did say shift?" or something along those lines)? I like "The Garage" the best.

Didn't someone already mention the garage was taken or something?? .. idk

Ha .. I didn't think people would really like "The Coffee Shift of No Return" .. my weird humor for yah!

Ah yes... it was me. :lol:
I recall the snicker shippers using "Garage Lovin'" or something like that as a thread name - I think.
Since Nick and Sara work in the garage almost as much as Greg and Sara... you get the idea. But I don't think it's official. :)

How about "Star Stuff" corny, I know, but I still can't look at the word shift, and I am not quite sure how "The Beach" pertains to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back