Sara/Greg #13: Sandle - The Ship of Hope

Awwwwwwww guys those were so cute, sweet and funny :lol: :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:*hugs both of you*

I'm hoping so badly Sara does come back next season!! :D

I will get some ideas down and write a bit of dialogue but I'm not so good at it :(

Anywayz I leave you guys with this:

Sandle Pic Of The Moment:

vidcap00002yc5.jpg

And a song

Our Lady Peace - "Somewhere Out There"

"Hope you remember me
When you’re homesick and need a change
I miss you’re purple hair
I miss the way you taste
I know you’ll come back some day
On a bed of nails I wait
I’m praying that you don’t burn out
Or fade away

And all we are
Is all so far

You’re falling back to me
The star that I can see
I know you’re out there somewhere out there
You’re falling out of reach
Defying gravity
I know you’re out there
Somewhere out there"

I know its quiet long but I love it and it fits! :D

Okay and it your interested here's the full lyrics [URL="http://www.lyrics007.com/Our%20Lady%20Peace%20Lyrics/Somewhere%20Out%20There%20Lyrics.html"]click here[/URL]

Last edited:
I will get some ideas down and write a bit of dialogue but I'm not so good at it
It doesn't matter if you're good at it or not as long as it's Sandle love! :D

But yeah, I hope Sara comes back next season, even if it's for a few episodes, at least we know she's still around (well we know she's still around but you get what I mean :devil: ) and we can watch her and Greg flirt again. :)

I like to think about how far Greg's small crush on Sara has become after all those years of pent up and hidden emotion. It's just sweet to know that he's never given that spot in his heart to any other woman. :)

Incidentally, was it Sara that was with Greg when he was reading out of some jock's sex diary? (Not sure what episode it was but the guy died of carbon dioxide poisoning by one of the other girls he [I think] slept with.) That was a pretty hawt scene too. :lol: Greg discussing his *moves*.
:guffaw:

Thanks for the lyrics and POTD Shaz!! Great stuff :thumbsup:

Naz, your take on Greg is always so silly and energetic. Much like you are! Funny dialogue. :)

Liff, I like your cute thoughts much more than your dirty thoughts, but then that's just me so if you do have dirty thoughts do share with the others! Oh, yeah and I believe you're right about Sara being with him when he was reading that diary. Almost positive the episode was Iced. These two talk about sex in a way that amuses me so. They're so easy and flirty with it, seems hard to believe they haven't done a little something-something in the earlier seasons. Heck, unless I hear otherwise, they did do something! After all, we have the SSCBs and there's the post-episode moments we never get to see, who knows what they do after the credits roll...
sxesmb.gif

I love the idea that they're having some secret relationship; Sara probably leaving Grissom and the lab because it was easier to do that than break it off with him and jump into Greg's arms. :lol: Sara, for goodness sake grow a spine, return to Vegas and get with Greggo! You know you wanna!
15gtuz7.jpg

I love that picture Shazza. Thanks for posting the Sandle Pics of the Moment, m'dear. Since Eva and I aren't around as often I guess you're third in command.
2zpi5hj.gif

^Well my fluffy and dirty thoughts tends to come depending on the time of day and which thread I'm in. It's all complicated stuff :)

But I've got more fluffy thoughts when it comes to Sandle because they're such an innocent and fun-loving couple despite the naughtiness that just comes off Greg's face. They always look so...much more happy in each others presence rather than lustful and I love that about them :)

The way they talk about sex is such a weird thing. They're so cool with it like...like they're talking about something they did the other night. :devil: They probably did too... :p

I love that picture Shazza. Thanks for posting the Sandle Pics of the Moment, m'dear. Since Eva and I aren't around as often I guess you're third in command.
2zpi5hj.gif

Thanks Hestia and I'll gladly take the postion! :D

It doesn't matter if you're good at it or not as long as it's Sandle love! :D

I don't really do dialogues in but would monologues count?! Cause I can do those better?!

Thanks for the lyrics and POTD Shaz!! Great stuff :thumbsup:

Not A Problem! I think I'll post a snippet of the lyrics from a song from time to time aswell...Sandle Song Of The Moment - sound like a plan?!

But yeah, I hope Sara comes back next season, even if it's for a few episodes, at least we know she's still around (well we know she's still around but you get what I mean :devil: ) and we can watch her and Greg flirt again. :)

HAHA yeah that'd be awesome!

^Well my fluffy and dirty thoughts tends to come depending on the time of day and which thread I'm in. It's all complicated stuff :)

Yeah right, if you feel dirty you'll post dirty I've seen yor posts in the D/L and CatNip thread! :eek: haha I sound like a stalker or something but I'm not! :eek:

Last edited:
Hello, I'm new. My name is Manuela and I live in Switzerland but I'm Italian. I am a huge fan of Sara and Greg and of course my favorite relationship is Sandle!!! I'm an addict!
I am a Sandle since the begining of the show and I always hope to see them together and now, I believe in them even stronger because I don't have lost faith and I never will...
I have made some vid' about Sandle, I will post the link if you want...
I'm happy to finally have found a place where you can talk about Sandle, in french csi sites, they all love GSR and I feel all alone between all this GSR fans!

Another thing... Sorry for the grammar mistakes, it's hard for me to write english because I don't know it very well. So, if you don't understand me, don't hesitate to tell me and I can correct myself...;)

Welcome to the thread Manuela02. :) Pull up a seat and pop by often to enjoy the Sandle love, accompanied by Greg's famous Blue Hawaian coffee and our very own positivity cookies.

And don't worry about your english, I can understand you perfectly. :) We're glad to have another shipper on board, and for your benefit, there is a fanvideo thread here where you can post your shippy videos. :)

Sandle is love, and we know that Sara is going to come back to Greg. I'm just slightly annoyed at her right now because she's taking so long to figure out that the perfect guy, the one she's been silently yearning for has been beside her all this while and it's taking her even longer to realise that. If she takes any longer I'm going to throw a rock at her and blame Greg. :p Then at least she'll notice him!

I don't really do dialogues in but would monologues count?! Cause I can do those better?!
Monologues, Dialogues - all ~ogues are welcomed....except Catalogues, because...well, what on earth are we going to do with one? Buy Sara some jewelry and say they were from Greg? :p That wouldn't be such a bad idea actualy...*ponders thought...*

Yeah right, if you feel dirty you'll post dirty I've seen yor posts in the D/L and CatNip thread!
But like I said, Sandle for me is such an innocent couple and I like that about them. They don't exude sexuality as much as my other ships, but more of warmth and comfort. Something a mug of hot chocolate would do. Do you know what I mean? :) And I'm a fluffy guy, no matter how guttery my thoughts can get. :cool:

Welcome to the thread Manuela02 *Sophia looks around for some sorta of welcome pic* Nope haven't got one...haha Liffy would you mind working on one of us...pwetty please with a cherry on top...

Monologues, Dialogues - all ~ogues are welcomed....except Catalogues, because...well, what on earth are we going to do with one? Buy Sara some jewelry and say they were from Greg? :p That wouldn't be such a bad idea actualy...*ponders thought...*

Well since we got to the subject of that what jewelry would Greg buy for Sara...He always seem to me to be a clueless when it comes to women...Liffy you always come up with the best ideas :)

But like I said, Sandle for me is such an innocent couple and I like that about them. They don't exude sexuality as much as my other ships, but more of warmth and comfort. Something a mug of hot chocolate would do. Do you know what I mean? :) And I'm a fluffy guy, no matter how guttery my thoughts can get. :cool:

Okay get to work give a bit of fluffy dialogue *offers chocolate cake and cup of hot chocolate* I promise to join in if I get any ideas :)

^Haha, okay, I'll have a think about making Sandle a welcome pic too :)

But when it comes to Jewelry, some might think Greg might have a rather...ecclectic taste, but I think he might be wee bit more traditional on the inside. A nice simple pair of earings maybe? Nothing fancy, because I see Sara as being a very simple person, not at all high maintenance, and it's always the thought that counts....right? :p

Now you want a fluffy dialoge from me too? :eek: I need to stop being so nice...

Sara: Greg, can you pass me the flour please?

Greg: No.

Sara: *looks up from the mixing bowl to look at Greg, who's sitting awkwardly on the kitchen stool,* What?

Greg: No. You gotta gimme a kiss first. *smiles*

Sara: *rolls eyes and shoves a small amount of unmixed flour from the bowl at Greg*

Greg: *coughs and sneezes*

Sara: *steals flour*

:D How's that? You can decide what Sara's baking. :p

^haha thats cool

Yep I was thinking that too Sara is a very simple person, so Greg will get her something simple...

Now you want a fluffy dialoge from me too? :eek: I need to stop being so nice...

Well I did offer chocolate cake and a cup of hot chocolate in run *hands it over to Liffy* there you go happy now...

okay to dialogue *scratches head*...erm...ahh..okay seriously I can't do this lol I'm not good at this kinda thing... I really can't do this *walks away in shame*

Hello, I'm new. My name is Manuela and I live in Switzerland but I'm Italian. I am a huge fan of Sara and Greg and of course my favorite relationship is Sandle!!! I'm an addict!
I am a Sandle since the begining of the show and I always hope to see them together and now, I believe in them even stronger because I don't have lost faith and I never will...
I have made some vid' about Sandle, I will post the link if you want...
I'm happy to finally have found a place where you can talk about Sandle, in french csi sites, they all love GSR and I feel all alone between all this GSR fans!

Another thing... Sorry for the grammar mistakes, it's hard for me to write english because I don't know it very well. So, if you don't understand me, don't hesitate to tell me and I can correct myself...;)

Welcome Manuela!
34oaczq.jpg
Your grammar is perfectly fine! It's always wonderful to have new fans of this adorable couple! Have some positivity cookies:
CookieCC.gif
(though it doesn't seem you need them since you're so optimistic and keep your sandle faith) and some of Greg's Blue Hawaiian coffee.
We get our coffee from our special sandle Blue Hawaiian "Funtain". :lol:

Coffeefountain.gif
Mmmm... you can taste the sandle love.
4uv3fhu.jpg

And by all means link us some sandle vids. I'd love to see what you got.

Liff, you are so easily swayed - thank goodness for that! :D If you make us a welcome banner I'd totally come visit the Lindsay/Danny thread even though I haven't watched CSI NY... yet. :cool:

Aww...Shazza, dont give up. Im sure that you can came out with a simple but great dialogue someday...I know that you can do it, cause there's a Sandle Power in you...There's a Sandle power in all of us..:D

Liff!! I think i know what Sara's baking..hehe She's bakin Blue Hawaiian cake!!!:lol: I would like to say welcome to our new friend here, Manuela02. You can call me Naz. Hmm...how to make you feel more welcome here?? let me guess....OUH!!! My long lost spoiled cake fight!! *Squash some spoiled cake at Manuela02's face*:evil: I use to do it with Pau..*sniff sniff* miss her lots...

I know im late but I wanna say, Shazza, the lyric is wonderful and the picture....Wooh!:lol: The look on Greg's face shows that he is concern about Sara. And he dont want to give Sara up...I wanna give a thumbs up for him :thumbsup:...hmm i think i may have a dialogue based on that pic...

Greg: *Standing just outside the locker room, thinking* Mmm...She's so fine
Sara: Yes Greg? You said something?
Greg: *Back to reality* Huh? What?
Sara: Did you say something?
Greg: Ouh..No, not at all *Went in and sits infront of Sara*
Sara: I dont know how to say this...erm, Greg?
Greg: Yeah?
Sara: Im leaving...
Greg: Ok Sure..meet ya at the break room
Sara: No! Im leaving...this lab
Greg: :wtf::wtf: :eek::eek: Wha..What?
Sara: I cant take this anymore...
Greg: Dont leave me alone!! I love you!!
Sara: Huh? What did you said?
Greg: Wha...Uhm..I said..Grissom loves you. Yah thats what i said..Grissom loves you
Sara: Humph...I need a break Greg, I cannot take it anymore...
Greg: Does Grissom knows?
Sara: No..I wanna tell him right now...Greg, please acompany me in the car? *Walk away*
Greg: Sure...*crying*

Sara: Gill, this is goodbye *kises him, and walk away*
Grissom: Wait! Where are you going?
Sara: Gill, Im leavin this lab for good...
Grissom: *Stand there, speechless*
Outside the lab
Greg: Are you getting in the car?
Sara: I wanna look at the lab for the last time Greg...
Greg: Ok...
Sara: Bye everybody..Im gonna miss you all *Gets in the car*

Greg: Well, I guess this is it Sara..We've reach the place
Sara: I know...
Greg: Im gonna miss you at work
Sara: Im gonna miss them...:(
In the lab
Nick: Grissom, relax..
Warrick: What? Sara just left and you asked him to relax?
Catherine: Both of you cut it out...Gill, you want to call her or something?
Grissom: *sobs* I dont know Catherine
Hodges: *Pops in the office* Guys..wanna play "Lab Rats" board game??
Everybody: Get OUT!!!
Warrick: I cant believe him...
Nick: Yeah...Griss, wanna have dinner oor something?
Grissom: I just need a moment alone....
Catherine: Lets go guys..
Grissom: *Crying*

Greg: Yahoo!!!!
Sara: Yeah! John Cena did the FU on Randy Orton!!
Greg: Thats what Im talking about!!
Sara: Im guessing..is that The Undertaker?
Greg: His entrance is usually dark..so, thats him..
Sara: Great! I miss his legendary "Choke Slam"
Greg: Sara, why do you want to leave the lab?
Sara: So that Ecklie wont find out about us...:)
Greg: Sara, I love you..
Sara: I love you too...*switch off the tv and...*
:censored:

Hehe..actually Im watching WWE while posting....:guffaw:

Hmm....I think I accidentaly double post..i want to delete it but dont know how to do it...pardon my stupidity...*Dont kill me MOD*:(

Last edited:
^Don't worry about it Naz, the board sometimes doubles my post too. Yeah, no worries. Love the dialogue btw :thumbsup: I didn't have a clue where you were going with it and suddenly they were watching wrestling together. I was like :wtf: ??? :lol: I get it now. Hahahaha. Love it.

Hestia said:
If you make us a welcome banner I'd totally come visit the Lindsay/Danny thread even though I haven't watched CSI NY... yet. :cool:
Yay! *runs off to make a Sandle welcome banner* :cool: I'll edit the post later in the day when said Banner is done. :)

Oh yeah Naz, Sara is probably making a Blue Hawaiian cake for Greg. Either that or a chocolate love cake :D Btw, where is Pau nowadays?

*smooshes spoiled cake into Naz's face* :D

Edit: Here it is :)

SandleWelcomeBanner.jpg

Last edited:
Wow... Thank you, guys for the warm welcome... It makes me feel like home...
Love the dialogs, Naz and Gaelen and the welcome banner too. Very well done, Gaelen...
I post the link of some of my vid' in the fan videos thread. I hope you will enjoy them! :) Tell me what do you think about them...

Back