Sara/Greg #12 - Smiles Don't Lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! =) Don't worry Naz, I'm here. but I don't think I can stay up too long. i'm still not finishing copying notes of my classmate. ;) Exam week is coming and I need to study-udy-udy. *whew!* Your dialogues by the way, cracked me up, Naz. :)

That song is so bautifull written, Eva. :) Hope I could hear the tune and hear you sing it. ;)

Pau!! im so damn glad you're here...yeah i know study and study...its boring but then it can make your dream come true..hehe i want to be a CSI one day..at the US..singapore dont have exciting crimes these days... :(

haha...maybe one day my dream will come true...but now, my dream is to get Sara and Greg together and forever...lets pray guys! ;)

I don't really find studying boring but - tiring. ;) Yeah. I wish to be a CSI too but I suck at Chemistry so that dream goes to the garbage. :lol:

We all share the same dream - Sandle to be CANON!! And if we'll stay positive *shares positivity cookies* we can be CANON and we WILL! :)

yeah....but dont give up on ur dream..if you suck at smth...concentrate on the subject...and you'll be fine..btw, i sound like a teacher :lol: sandle really will be the canon. I just get a letter from the writer...i know..heehee :lol:

Thanks Naz. That put a smile on my face. I know I can make it. It's just Chem. I know God won't let me down. ;) And I'm studying extra hard. :)

Wow! A letter from the writer. ;) :lol: What Sandle scene do you want that will show Sandle being canon? How would you want the scene to be... Dialogues please! :D

haha..caught you...actually im lying juz to make you happy... :lol: hope you're not mad at me.. :p hmm as for dialouge..i think i may have one..

Greg: Look Sar!
Sara: What is it..dont tell me its that stupid website?
Greg: No..its better..
Sara: Whats up?
Greg: Lots of fans asked Sandle to be canon
Sara: Whats Sandle?
Greg: Its relationship between you n me...
Sara: :lol: we already love each other...its comfirm already..
Greg: Really?
Sara: Stop being so dumb honey..we love each other and thats it...btw whats the website?
Greg: talk.csifiles.com
Sara: thanks...love you *kiss him*

haha...nothing to do...

^ Aww that's cute!

Thanks for the sweet comments to my song! It means so much that you guys like it. Maybe I'll let you hear it sometime!

Good luck with your studying Pau! Ahh I have to go back to school next week. :eek: I don't want to. :( Fortunately I have this lovely thread to cheer me up a little bit.

Kat, I love your siggy! She really shouldn't give up!

Hey hunnies I decided to come and say hello before going to sleep . How are my Sandle buddies doing ? I still have a month until going to school :D . And I'm happy ...
Anyway , Nazzie , I love the dialogs (like always ! ) and the poem and the pic . Goods luck on studying Pau , Sandle will bring you luck ;)

haha i was bored... :lol: haha cute nickname you give me Dani :D i hope you'll have a great time studying... :lol: jk..hope to see you soon...and Eva i would love to hear you sing..im sure its nice..

im working on my sandle poem..hehe plus my friend help me a little bit...she loves poem.. :D

i think i may have a dialouge..

Greg: Sara!!
Sara: Yes dear?
Greg: wanna hear a poem?
Sara: Sure..
Greg: "There are many clouds, but the sun is you
There are many women, but the best is you
To forget me is up to you
To forget you, i will never ever do"
Sara: WOW!! Greg thats lovely...
Greg: You like it?
Sara: No.
Greg: aww...
Sara: I love it..
Greg: Yahoo!! *kisses Sara*
Sara: BTW, when did you make this poem anyway?
Greg: When im in the toilet..
Sara: What the hell? :lol:

:) that was so funny Nazzie I can't stop laughing your dialogs are the best ! And the lil' poem was sweeeeeeet !

haha...i've used that poem lot of time...i think its time to change the poem...but im still working on it.. :D haha Nazzie eh? :lol: remind me of Adolf Hitler :lol:

Really ? I haven't thought about it ... I don't really have a nick ... though some of my buddies call me Maya I don't know why . I was thinking about the nicknames Sara and Greg should have given each other ... what do you think ?
By the way , you know Sara means princess ? And Greg means vigilant watchman ?

i call you Sunny Dani haha
hmm...i think i may have a dialouge..

Greg: Sara! Sara! Saaarrraa Siiddllee!!!
Sara: yes??
Greg: I think i need to call you Baby doll
Sara: Haha :lol: well i shall call you...erm...sugar baby... :lol:
Greg: o..kay..you can call me the toilet guy...
Sara: What the hell?
Greg: Cuzz i always get any idea for anything inside the toilet... :lol:
Sara: Ok ten toilet guy...

wow! Sara means princess and Greg meand vigilant watchman??
i think theres a hidden message in the names...
the princess is trapped in a tower and the watchman saves her...Just like sara n greg..Sara's trapped under a car and greg will save her...

A PATTERN!!!!! :lol: im crazy rite now :lol:

That was funny Nazzie okay , really funny (I'm on the floor and I still can't stop laughing . ) Like the nickname you gave to me ... thank you . Baby doll ... but why toilet guy ?

SaraStar said:
Aww that's so cute! I like EvaStar. Feel free to call me that, haha. :D And OMG I love the song 'Hey There Delilah'; it's my new addiction, I listen to it all the time! So from now in we call Del Hey-There-Delia. :D I love all the other nicknames too. We should give everyone Sandle nicknames. ;)
Heh, well like Pau said we already have our user names, our nicknames, and the "royalty names", I think we could go without using my silly little nicknames. They are just little ideas that flit around in my head. But at least now I can call you EvaStar! :D

I didn't know that BlueStarlight was LoveCSI! I remember you, now! You were on that list I made up a while back! I think I have it around here somewhere... so Bonnie, it is. Hi Bonnie! :)

The pretty poems and Eva's POTD was very lovely. That's why she's the duchess of the sandle pics.

**BTW**: remember this?

Well it was bothering me who made it, so after a lot of digging around in the old threads, I found out the person who made it in thread # 9, page 15! TotallySandle09 is the one who made the Fannysmackin’ wallpaper! She also made a pretty banner within a fan art… thingy. :p

We had so much activity when Fannysmackin’ aired… Heh. It was a simpler time back then. We were on cloud 9 and for that brief moment in time, virtually every CSI fan witnessed and even liked that wonderful sandle moment. Yes, my shipping friends… those were the days.

But I do not want to give up! Even if sandle doesn't become "canon" we'll have the memories, and the knowledge that they could have, should have, would have been perfectly happy together...
Blush.gif
Heart.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back