Sara/Greg #12 - Smiles Don't Lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
*hugs Naz*
My friend doesn't have an account on talkcsi because she doesn't know English at all . She knows Spanish and French and her native language ... but she still loves Sandle . She's the one who inspires me on writing everything and on the vids . She's amazing . She is in love with Greg (who isn't ?) and she is a lil crazy . I translate to her what are we talking about here . She wishes she could learn English because she loves CSI but she doesn't have the possibility . She ask me to tell you , Nazzie that she adores your dialogs .

She ask me to tell you , Nazzie that she adores your dialogs .
My friend said the same thing! Withouht your knowledge Nazzle and you too, Dani, I'm snagging your work and printing it. I need to read some Sandle luvin offline too. ;) :p

My friend doesn't have an account on talkcsi because she doesn't know English at all
Oh. Well, tell her that she's already a part of our Sandle-buddies. :) Because from what you said, she seems to be a very bubbly person. Too bad, we can't have her here. :( But she's welcome to come by anytime. And pls. tell here that I envy her for knowing how to speak french and spanish. :lol: ;)

*hugs abck Nazzle too*

hehe...said to her "thank you very much" well at first i thought my dialogs are lame.. :lol: well i think im good at making dialogs..on sandle only.. :lol:

They're not lame, Nazzle of course not. :) They're Sandle too so that makes it even better! :D

So, do you guys want to continue the tale?? :)

oh man..my photoshop is making me crazy!! i had this lovely idea about making a sandle wallpaper and this is what i get?? nvm..my friend wanna lend me photoshop 7.0 wee..sandle wallpaper...here i come.. :D

i hope to see more of sandle next season...seriously...if not, i will not be happy about it... :D

So, I'm guessing you still can't put an image. :( But I guess you can still make one now that she can lend you a PS. :D

Good luck with your wallie and I am dying to see it. :) And about more Sandle next season, I feel the same. :)

Well, got to go now. :) Off to bed. :) :) God Bless and nyt nyt or good morning! :)

She said that you're welcome Nazzie and your dialogs are not by any chance lame ! trust her , she never lied in her life ! Amelia was so happy to hear your response that she's jumping around the room .Pau she says is better to know English than French . I translate her things from English and she translates me things from Spanish
Anyway , back to topic .
I think I am lost ... what tale are you talking about , Pau ?

I'm still here! :) But in about 5 mins I won't be anymore. :( Well, tell Amelia we like her already because 1st she's a shipper and 2nd because she's jumping around the room because of something we said. :) :D And I still think French is cooler than English. Tehee! :)

Oh, the Tale of Princess Grissoma nd Ballerina Hank: Losing Lady Sara to Greggo the Brave. :) And the topic is Sara known to be-sad. This sadness is caused by a spell casted by Grisson himself. And of course Greg came into the picture and broke the spell. :)

That's so funny !!! I remember the tale .
But you'll be here tomorrow , right ? Because I'll miss you too much ... Ams sends you all lots of hugs and kisses .

I guess I'll be here tomorrow. Not sure though. :( But I'll try. :) And *hugs back Ams* :) That's nice of her. Well, I really really have to go. :)

Byers and God Bless! :D

Bye , Pau see ya tomorrow .
I have fallen in love with Reid from Criminal Minds . He's just another cute geek (like Greg) . And I started shipping him with JJ . The geek and the girl , like in CSI .

luvincsi said:
I wonder what nicknames they call each other, you know Sara and Greg. :)

I've been wondering the same! I think it'd be fun to make up nicknames they can call each other. I think we should definitely keep Greggo for Greg, since Sara's kinda the one who made it up; she called him that in "Organ Grinder" and I think she was the first one to use it on the show. :D So Sara calls Greg Greggo... and Greg calls Sara? I used to be a fan of this band and we shipped the members with each other (don't ask why, it was just fun :)), and one of them was called Sara. Her nickname was Saris and I think that sounds cute. So maybe that too?

Okay, sorry I went AWOL, but I had to finish a book report and school and stuff, so...
My friend got a letter and autograph from Eric Szmanda, so add that to my autograph from Jorja Fox and we've got the Sandle set. I've just been so worried about next season I was to afraid to come on here cause I thought I might find out something I didn't want to know. But, I need Sandle to get me through school so I'm back.

Eva , that sounds good ... Greggo and Saris .. not bad at all . I like it .[
b]araSgerG , you have an autograph from J. Fox ??? That's so cool !
Yeah , a Sandle set ! Don't be worried , I have this feeling the next season has something good in store for us Sandle shippers .

Pau darling, the crying scene at the top was so sweet! :) I loved it.

How are we doing today?

Oh and I think that the closet *points to the spot, next to the lab* is occupied. :) Guess who are in it, going at it?! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back