Sara/Greg #12 - Smiles Don't Lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
naah...i think you're a beautiful person..and i agree with you..sandle love is so strong that it will last..Even in death..hey! its a song title in one of evanescence's album..hah! Even in death.. :D

well, i Sandle to me is a happy, sexy, and Sad kinda relationship..i mean it all started in Happy (they were flirting) And Sad (Grissom) and Sexy (later on then you'll know) :devil:

Aw Dani that poem is wonderful! It's very sad, that's true, but really good!
Sandle is not a lost cause, not as long as there are people like us who believe in Sandle! I'm so excited about season 8, so curious, I just hope that we'll have some nice Sandle scenes!

Kit-Kat!!!!!!!!!! Love you i miss you sooo much!!! :D *tickling Kit-Kat and i do agree with you...well, i agree with all the sandle shippers here :lol:

Sandle is love...When there's love, theres Sandle...
oh man..i love that quote :lol:

wow here in Singapore its now 3:34 am...i should be heading to bes..i need to wake up at 5:00 am... :lol:

Hey Kat !!!
Yeah , I love Evanescence ... i was listening to the song while watching Fannysmackin . Well , thank you Nazzie , you're an angel hun . you make people feel good all the time !!!

Greg :Hey , how are you doing , Sara?
Sara : Fine . You ?
Greg : Good . Hey listen ...
Sara : Why ?
Greg : Well , I ... *he stops talking and swallows*
Sara : What ? I have things to do .
Greg : Wait a minute . *he swallows again* Sara , I really like you .
Sara doesn't say a thing .
Greg : Sara , I love you !
Sara's still quiet .
Greg : Please , can you say something ?
Sara : Yeah . But I don't know what .
Greg : Something like "me too " ?
Sara : *jumps and kisses him on the lips* Me too . I was teasing .
He smiles .

Originally , this was said a conversation between boyfriend to me , but I thought it would fit as a Sandle dialog .

aww...thats so romantic Sunny Dani so adoreable...that is nice..love it...

Greg: Sara? what are you doing on the floor?

Sara: Making Snow angle!!!
Greg: What the.... :confused: Sara, this is the lab floor you know..
Sara: Im imagining that the floor is all covered with snow
Greg: How many times do i have to tell you!! Stop drinking while working!!
Sara: Im not drunk...ok..cummon join me its fun...
Greg: Ok...*lay down on the floor* Wow this is fun...
Sara: Yeah...lets close our eyes...
Greg: Ok...

Moments later...

SPLASH!!

Greg: Sara, i think its raining now...
Sara: Hahah!!! :lol:
Greg: *open eyes* what the?
Sara: Haha caught you!! I cant believe you'd fall for that stupid thing...*took a bucket and splash the water on Greg's face..
Greg: Hey!!! *stood up* I fall for that stupid thing because of you Sara, i will always do anything for you....*walk away soaking wet*
Sara: ouh...im sorry :(

That was the cutest scene ever !!! Really , I think is the one I like the most . I try to imagine the scene and Greg's face ... and Sara's . I think that if I'll see the scene on TV I'll jump and yell "kiss him kiss him" all the time . Very cute , Nazzie make some more !

First of all a big hello to my besties, Bonnie, Kat and Eva whom I wasn't able to bump into during my last visit. :) I misssed you guys!! So so much! Oh, I wonder where are the others... Carrie and Jessie. Hope they would visit us soon. hestia too. :)

I actually spend my free time reading HP because I can't go near my pc - my sis kinds of "owns" it right now. :rolleyes:

But luckily, I was able to use it! *parties* And I wasn't disappointed when I check out this thread, lots of posts and poems and people coming back - Sandle luvin is overflowing!! :D And not to forgot the lovable dialogues - Naz, funny one. Never fail to crack me up. And I just love that song from Grease too. :D

Dani, "Close Your Eyes" is so sad yet so beautiful! Greg and Sara would be so proud. *wipes tear from eye*

Sandle is indeed strong and us, being loyal shippers will keep it strong and make it stronger!! Wohoo! :)

Hey Pau !!! I missed ya sweetie ! Close your eyes is dedicated to all Sandle shippers on this world . Especially the ones from Talkcsi ;)
I am reading A walk to remember (the fourth time this week) and I am crying so hard ... you should see me . I look like an idiot , I still have another fifty pages . I think I'll drown in my own tears when I'll finish the book .
This love story is so wonderful , to me it looks like Sandle : powerful and indestructible . I think A walk to remember would be such a beautiful movie for Sara and Greg .

Awww, A Walk To Remember makes my eyes red and puffy from all the crying. :) Wait a moment, I have a dialogue: :D

Sara and Greg watching A Walk To Remember

Greg was burying his face in a handkerchief and sobbing
Sara: *looks at Greg surprised* Come on, don't tell me you're.. you're CRYING!
Greg: *glared at Sara, eyes red and puffy* What?? Me? Cry? *shakes his head in disagreement* I, for your information never ever cry.
Sara: Really? *chuckles* Come on Greg! You're crying!! Sanders is crying!! I've got to tell Nick. *runs toward the phone but Greg caught her foot and makes her fall on the floor, rather painfully*
Greg: *Greg pinned her on the floor* I am not crying, Sidle!
Sara: *raising an eyebrow* You weren't?
Greg: N-O. No!! *he let go of Sara*
Sara: Oh. Too bad then.
Greg looks at her
Sara: I like a man who's not afraid to cry. I'd date one if I come across one.
Greg quickly sat beside Sara and rested his head on her shoudler
Greg: *crying* That was the sa- sa- saddest thing. *hiccups* I need a hug. *throws his arms around Sara*
Sara: I was kidding I hate a man that cries!
Greg gave her an annoyed look
Sara: *chuckles* Kidding, Greg. So, when and where?
Greg: What?
Sara: The date.
Greg: Oh. *smiles* Tomorrow after work maybe catch a movie?
Sara: Sure. But let's watch something funny. *whispers* I don't want to be seen with a man crying in public. *winks at Greg*

:) Just came inside my head. I'm making an icon right now. :) Oh. This makes me want to watch A Walk To Remember. :)

^ I've never seen that one. Maybe I should do that if you think it's a Sandlish movie. :D

As promised, I'll post a SPOTD today again.

Sandle Pic Of The Day
(from Bully For You)

SPOTD15.jpg

"You know, a real man wouldn't mind."

I love that scene so much! Greg's totally a real man; he wouldn't mind if she smelled. And I just love Sara's secretly amused look when he walks away. :D I just wish Sara hadn't kept chasing after Hank, but had listened to Greg and realized that he's not a real man. Actually, come to think of it, Greg is the only one who didn't trust Hank from the start, right? He always asked Sara about him and stuff. Aww I wish Greg had warned Sara; or I wish Sara had listened to Greg.

Oh, Eva!! :) Glad to bump into you. *hugs* It's a great movie. And yes, kind of Sandlish - talks about true love! :)

I really find that soon super cute! And the way he rolled up his file and walked away. Really adorable! :) And that really sweet smile Sara made when Greg walked away! Really sweet. ;)

Actually, come to think of it, Greg is the only one who didn't trust Hank from the start, right? He always asked Sara about him and stuff. Aww I wish Greg had warned Sara; or I wish Sara had listened to Greg.
Yeah. I just noticed that too. :) Greg, knew that Hank would only end up hurting Sara. It might only be me but I kind of notice Greg's actions toward Grissom. Kind of cold. It's just me but I really notice that. Maybe he doesn't trust Grissom too. Maybe he knows he'll just hurt Sara but look what happened to Sara, she already found herself pinned under a car. :eek: *blames Grissom*

yah...i've just realised that....hey maybe if Greg warns Sara about Grissom, she will lisent to him now?? i have a dialog...(like always) :rolleyes:

Greg: Sara!
Sara: yes??
Greg: You've made a big mistake!!!!
Sara: About the evidence?
Greg: No, about Grissom...
Sara: Whats up with him? Did he fell down while chasing his insects?
Greg: Nooo...you've made a biggest mistake for having a relationship with Grissom...hes not a man!
Sara: He's gay? If not, he IS a man ok..
Greg: He is not a man..He's an OLD man... :D

They were walking towards Grissom's office..
Greg: *Preventing Sara from comming in* No! you cant come in!
Sara: Why not?
Greg: He's naked!
Sara: What?? thats ok...
Greg: Noo..hs wrinkles..is just..eww
Sara: Shut up *pushes Greg* and *went in*
Sara: *Gasped*
She find Grissom making out with Lady Heather

Greg: Told you its a big mistake...Im sorry Sara
Sara: You're right Greg he's an OLD man..*Kissed Greg fiercely*

Greg: What the?
Grissom: What the?
Sara: I love you Greg...Grissom, have fun...Greg, carry me!
Im feeling very sad now!!
Greg: She's a little bit cookoo when she's sad... :D

Hey Eva ! Nice pic , I love that scene (I say that about all Sandle scenes) . I like more the book than the movie ... you should watch this movie , Eva . Is amazing ...

I think I got a quote that fits the pic ...

Sandle Ooute Of The Day

I'd like to run away
From you,
But if you didn't come
And find me ...
I would die.
~ by Shirley Bassey ~

Hahaha! :lol: Oh Naz, Keep those dialogues coming because I love them! Know why? Because they're Sandle!!

Dani, good choice for the quote. :) Really really good. Very Sara. Even though she would be saved and it's not Greg that saved her maybe she would feel like dying because she wasn't saved by the man she loves. So Greggo, save her!!

Gosh, I am Sandle-loopy!! *dance in the funtain*

may i join you Pau-Wee *dance with Pau-Wee :lol:

I told my friends about the dialogs...and they......dont have any reaction...then i told them that its an adult thing.. :D and then they "laugh" hissh...

i love sandle very much that i could fly... :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back