Sara/Greg #11: How To Save a Life

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by sandersidle, May 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SandleDL

SandleDL CSI Level One

Hey Eva, you're right, I'm glad for the modern means of communication *lol* we'll get skype when she's away so we can still talk to each other. But it was a shock today when I went into her room and the shelves are already emptied and there's lots of stuff on the floor, like she's gonna leave today.

Somehow I doubt that TPTB will give us the pleasure of Sandle love... I shouldn't be so pessimistic, but it would be very difficult bringing them together, because that would mean Sara and Grissom splitting up and honestly, no matter how much I love shipping, but I don't want CSI to become a stupid telenovela...

2. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Kat: I LOVE Cecilia Ahern! Her stuff are just amazing. I cried when I read PS. I Love You which is my favorite book by her! It's so beautiful; it really makes me cry... :(

*Hugs Eva back and pats her on the head! Does the same to Kat!

3. SandleDL

SandleDL CSI Level One

Yes, I loved "PS: I love you", too. Wonderful book!
    *hugs Del*
    Cool, the sun's there again! It's been raining all day so far, I'm sick of it. But a little sunshine can turn the rain into a rainbow!^^ (Hey, that's a nice little Sandle Quote, isn't it? ;))

4. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Oh, it's so rainy today... I'm not liking it.
    Kat: Lucky girl! But school ended, so I'm HAPPY! I loved If You Could See Me Now too! I don't know if you've read it, but it's so darn cute! :D

Liff: *cough Where are you?*

5. SaraStar

SaraStar Pathologist

Yay! *pats Del back on the head* I love you guys! Here the weather is finally a bit better (it seemed so this morning anyway, now it's rather claudy again... :().

No, I agree with you on CSI not turning into a telenovela. It just doesn't fit to the show. I'm already satisfied with more Sandle flirting... it just seems like after season five they're keeping them apart. :(

6. SandleDL

SandleDL CSI Level One

Where is everybody? :( I miss Liff and his dirty thoughts, so I came up with one to throw in some dirt, we've been far to nice lately. :p

:devil: Dirty Thought of the Day :devil:

Do you remember the “That makes you a cannibal” scene? Well, here’s my version :D
    It starts when Greg has just spilled this disgusting liquid over himself. And no, Sara does
    not hand him a cloth this time!^^

Greg: Dammit!
    Sara: Hey, c’mon, it’s not that bad!
    Greg: This stuff may just have ruined my favourite pair of jeans, and you tell me it isn’t bad?!
    Sara: Well, not for me. You’ll have to wash them immediately or you’ll never get rid of the stains.
    Greg (looks at her furiously): Thanks for reminding me, Miss Sidle! I should’ve known you’d like it, me getting messed up like this!
    Sara: No… that’s not what I like about it. (smiles)
    Greg (rolls his eyes): Then what is it you like? Me smelling like…
    Sara: No. (comes nearer) It’s seeing you finally taking off your trousers when I’m alone with you…
    Greg (stunned): Did you… did you say what I think you said?!
    Sara: You can bet your cute ass on that!
    Greg (grins): But it’ll take some time until my trousers will be washed and dried – it’s cold down here, they won’t dry fast.
    Sara (pulls him close, whispers): And believe me, you’ll enjoy every second of this long time. (kisses him)
    Greg (kisses her back): I’m sure about that…
    Sara (fumbles with his jeans while pushing him towards the washing machine): I hope this thing works as it should…
    Greg (has finally taken off his trousers and put them into the washing machine, then takes Sara and puts her right onto it): Ready to get dirty?

*rest is definitely censored*

7. SaraStar

SaraStar Pathologist

Hahahahaaaa. Awesome Kat! I loved it. :lol:

8. SandleDL

SandleDL CSI Level One

Hehe thanks Eva! I've just noticed that in your avatar you have this scene I'm looking for - which epi is it when Sara's smiling like that? I've seen it so often but don't know where to look for it.

Oh my next one-shot will be long I guess, I'm already on page 3 and haven't even come close to the "main part". Hope I'll find some time to write in Münster.

Can you recommend any good Sandle episodes? I'll need some CSI in Münster if I can't see you here!

Ok, I'll go to sleep now, see you tomorrow! *gives Sandle hugs to everyone*

EDIT: I've just decided to post the first part of the new story tonight, because now is a good time, you'll get the rest next weekend. Just go to my one-shots using the link in my sig!

9. SaraStar

SaraStar Pathologist

Ohh it's from "Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang", season six. The scene where Greg and Sara (and Nick, I believe) are sitting at the table and Greg's eating and joking away. And Sara laughs to his joke. :D

Uhm Sandle episodes... well "Iced" is still one of my favorites. Pretty much all of season five. Oh and season two "Organ Grinder" because Greg asks Sara out in that one. :D

10. greg_sara_love

greg_sara_love CSI Level One

BOOM! Baby!!! im back..haha..schooling is bad....definitely bad.... :lol: its great that your weather is ok....it started to rain Greg and Sara here....haha i change the term 'raining cats and dogs' to 'raining Greg and Sara' :lol: :lol:

i love the dirty thought.....now thats what i called DIIIRRRTY!!! :lol:

btw...who's gonna to open the new thread??

11. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

*hugs* :D Hey guys! Just dropping by to say hello! :D I miss you all so much and I miss posting here. I don't even have enough time to read all the posts. So many posts. :lol: That's good. We're on fire!! Hooray!!

School life is getting difficult. Busy. Busy. Busy. Especially it's the year where the real competiton begins. So I need to tune more into my studies. Have to take a vacation away from my pc. *cries* Don't worry guys! I promise to always be here. :D So, I guess I'll miss the opening of the next thread. *tear*

Dani, I saw your fic in fanfiction.net and loved it. =) Super adorable. Thanks for the revies in my fics too. :D

Now, for some Sandle-luvin'.. =) We were to write an essay about something that makes us feel love so I wrote about Sandle. ;) Pity I can't post my essay. Tehee! :D But what a poor creature my teacher was. She's not familiar wth CSI. I mean, from whice planet is she from? :lol: But I got 43/50. That's how we grade stuff here. Tehee! That's good enough. :D I only got that score because I was low in neatness. :lol:

And we have an assignment about our favorite poet, I decided to choose you, Kat. :D Can I snag one of your poems?? Can I?? Ill ask permisson first. Hehe! :lol:

I think that's all for now. :D But i think that was already a long post. :lol: God Bless everyone! Be back soon. :) *shares lots and lots of drugged (Sandle drugs ;)) cookies*

12. GregsLabRat

GregsLabRat Rookie

Woo! I'm baaaaaaaaaaack! :lol:

Kat, loved the video, I left a comment on it for ya! :D and the dirty thought? Very very dirty, that could have happened...maybe during the SSCB....:lol: And your sandle sign is the best, rainbows. they are the Sun after the Storm after all! :p

:eek: I'm gonna be leaving for a week on the 9th! Going back up to Georgia, because apparently, they intend to keep visiting until they bore me to DEATH. :mad: Anyone here live in Georgia, and if so WHAT DO YOU DO FOR FUN!? :lol:

I'm imagining Greg and Sara, on a trip up to Georgia to go to a CSI convention, get stuck somewhere, doing things that must be censored. :devil: Although I don't think I want to imagine the whole 'car breaks down' type thing, it'll scare me to death, I just got through watching The Hitcher. *shudders* :( Greg will save Sara for sure if that ever happened! *Runs and hides under bed* :rolleyes: I'll be on sometime later, if I don't fall asleep. :)

13. SaraStar

SaraStar Pathologist

I'd love to do it, it'd be my first time at TalkCSI to open a new thread. The only thing is that I'll be going to my grandparents today and I'm not sure I can be here when the new thread's opened. So if I am, would it be okay if I opened it?

Yay Pau, awesome job on the essay! What did you write about exactly? :)

14. SandleDL

SandleDL CSI Level One

Pau, wow, thank you, I'll take that as a compliment! ;) Of course you can take my poems, feel free to take as many as you like!
    Carrie, welcome back! Good to have you here again! I'm glad you liked the vid!
    Eva, it's alright with me if you open it, just go ahaead! You deserve it for all the cute SPOTDs! I guess I'll miss the opening, though :( I don't think we'll reach 1000 today... Well, I'll try to have a look around, maybe I can use the pc at work, or I'll go an internet café.

Sandle Quotes of the Day

A friend knows the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails.

* Donna Roberts

The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart.

* Katherine Mansfield

15. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

*runs to the thread excitedly*

:D :) Hey! Hey! Hey! I can use the pc all night if I want to. :D Hooray!! Woohoo!

Carrie, welcome back! I guess both of us were away for a while. Have fun on your trip. :) If you get bored, just think of a Sandle Scene and let it play over and over again in your mind. I do it a lot and it works. :D

And I was able to scroll up and read everything. :) Loved the peoms, Kat and Eva (That was just amazing! :D)

Thanks, Kat, I'll snag everything I get a hold of. The DT is pretty dirty :devil:. And those quotes are brilliant! Beautiful! :) Tehee! :) And I also think I'm gonna miss the opening. :(

Eva, my essay was about something that makes us think about love. And the very first thing that popped into my head is Sandle. So I wrote about Sandle. How little scenes of them makes me squeel. And that only by smiling at each other can make me squirm on my seat. And cute glances can already make my heart beat faster and faster. :) Sandle is Love! :D

I am thinkng of writing another one shot. :) Just an idea floating around in my head. But I am not sure though. My friend's friend commented I don't write well. I kind of over heard her. It really hurt me though. :( I get good reviews in fanfiction.net but that one comment kind of brought me down. What do you think guys? Should I go for it?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.