Sara/Greg #11: How To Save a Life

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by sandersidle, May 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SandleDL

SandleDL CSI Level One

Oh Del, the graphic is sooo cute!
    As for the Sandle scenes mentioned above: I like the "What's he got that I don't got?" scene (Revenge is best served cold?). It could have been like that:
    Greg: I never got my answer!
    Sara: I got mine!
    Greg: You haven't even asked me, how can you know?
    Sara (confused): I did ask you Greg. And...
    Greg (grins): But don't worry honey, of course I do!
    Sara: Do - what?
    Greg: Go out with you! Don't tell me you didn't want to ask this!
    Sara (tries to suppress laughter): Has no one ever told you to stop flirting at work?
    Greg: May I take that as a Yes?
    Sara (giggles and smiles at him): You've got endurance, Greg, I like that in a man!
    Greg: So...?
    Sara: See you at 8 tonight, ok?
    - change of scene -

I'm really excited about the title, I guess it's a good idea to vote again to chose between the most fave titles.

2. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

EVERYTIME I watch that scene, I cry! I can't help it... Eric and Jorja were just too fabulous!

I really thought that this was our ARC basically where Sara really felt something for him! Big Shots was great too as Sara really proved her love for Greg by going out of her way to help him when he was hurt about the Demitrius James' case. :D

3. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

That's cute, Kat. Tehee! :D Love it! I love that Big Shots scene so much, Del. :D

4. SaraStar

SaraStar Pathologist

I'll make a poll with the popular suggestions... pick which of these three is your favorite!

5. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Thanks Eva: you're such a doll! I REALLY heart you, you know that? ;) I voted for "Smiles don't lie", because it is REALLY beautiful and sums up the whole ship! (And it reminds me of Eva's icon!)

I love all of the names though, so THANK YOU to everyone who contributed.

6. SaraStar

SaraStar Pathologist

Aww Del, I heart you too! So much! :D *hugs* And yeah, I voted for 'Smiles Don't Lie' too; same as I voted the first time. I think it fits the two of them perfectly.

7. ericloca

ericloca Lab Technician

So hard to choose ... I have to think about ... hard , hard

8. Sandles21

Sandles21 CSI Level One

wow. I missed a lot. I was on a mini vacation. Glad to see that you guys narrowed down the new thread names. :) I voted for Smiles Don't Lie. But that was a hard decision. :lol:

9. SandleDL

SandleDL CSI Level One

Good to have another choice - but that didn't make it easier...
    Yes, the Big Shots scene is just so cuteyful! He's not only always there for her, but she's also there for him.
    I really, really hope I'll have internet in Münster, it will be nearly impossible only to see you on the weeksends! :eek: I don't wanna miss the opening of the new thread, and I'm also working on a new and this time happy vid which I want to share with you as soon as it's finished!

Sandle Quotes

sad:

I hold it true, whate'er befall
    I feel it, when I sorrow most;
    'Tis better to have loved and lost
    Than never to have loved at all.

* Alfred, Lord Tennyson

hopeful:

Living might mean taking chances,
    but they're worth taking.
    Loving might be a mistake,
    but it's worth making.

* Lee Ann Womack

my favorite, because it spreads positivity:

True love is rare, so when you find it don't let it go just because of a barrier you can't cross.

* Ray H Wall

10. GregsLabRat

GregsLabRat Rookie

Even with 3 names its still a hard decision! I think I'll vote for Smiles don't lie

Kat, loved the quotes, The Lee Ann Womack song is so amazing, I love that song. :DI want some sandle love today! I'm gonna go try and make another vid in the name of Sandle! :lol:

11. araSgerG

araSgerG Lab Technician

Sorry I've not been on here in a while (I was at the National Anthem Project finale in Washington, DC!!!) but I'm still working on the Sandle project.

12. SandleDL

SandleDL CSI Level One

Wow, that sounds great! And good to know that you're still with us!
    My vid's nearly finished, but I'll do the rest tomorrow, I really need to go to bed, I'll have to get up at 5am... My sutcase is packed as good as I could do, I hate it when I go away and need so many things but most of them I also need the next morning so I can't put them into the suitcase... argh... I can't wait till I'm finally in Münster. But we have to go to work first and go to the hotel after work, gosh that'll be a hard day... I need Sandle love... Maybe I'll write a bit in the train.
    Hope to see you soon guys, if I don't have internet in the hotel room I'll search for some internet café *lol*
    *hugs everyone*

13. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

Does anyone have the clip of Sara/Greg in the shower from 4x4? I've looked everywhere for it and I can't seem to find it anywhere. I'm desperately hoping that they show it on Spike so I can see the scene. Love Sandle. They're love love love.

14. ericloca

ericloca Lab Technician

You can try purejorja.net

15. Sabser

Sabser Prime Suspect

Loved the quotes, Kat and hope you have a great time over in Münster and dearly hope that they have internet access somewhere. I'd be so sad not to hear from you for a while! :D

Welcome back, araSgerG! Good to know you're still a Sandle shipper.

I hear my icon is creepy? Well, I can say it's not for attracting small fluffy puppies :lol:

Rad, go to purejorja.net. Go to clips, which is at the top just under the banner, then to TV, CSI, Season 5, scroll down to 4x4 and it's there! Hey presto, you've got it! :D

Hope that helps :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.