Sara/Greg #10: He knows that Sidle scent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
EVA'S BACK! Woot! *Puts on swami hat* this means a special occasion Swami hat dance! Then again I was already dancing becuase THE FINALE IS TONIGHT! :D *Jumps up in down like a little kid* Sandle sandle sandle! :p

I had this dream but think i have to put it in a spoiler box...

Right, so I had this dream about the finale where when everyone found out about Grissom and Sara, Greg was like "Congratulations!" :eek: and then when everyone left he was sitting by himself holding this ring and he looked over at Sara who was with Grissom then put the ring in his pocket and left! :( Then Danny Smith came, but that's a different story... :lol:
I hope i'm not right =/ that'd be really depressing, but if it does go that way it'd open a BIG door for us sandle shippers :)

well although I don't really like the idea of Greg being left outside alone, I still think that this scene would be VERY cute. And of course Sara would notice that somethings wrong, and she'd come back and maybe even see him cry... Oh I can see really see it, Greg sitting there, the memories of him and Sara coming back to him, and... omg my own thought bring me to the edge of tears *lol*

Hey SaraStar (Eva), you're back! What'd you bring us? :D How was your trip? Anything good happen?
So I've been reading all the wonderful poems and sandle songs and looking at the different pics and I'm just feeling so nice and sandley. I was sorta apprehensive about our finale but when I came here I just felt like a big ole' mush ball (in a good way). And the "dirty" thoughts don't catch me off-guard anymore. :lol:

We still have a little over 200 posts until a new thread (and wow have we been posting fast! Already at page 20? Awesome!).
But still, I wanna throw "Secret fun times" out there. I know it's an Eric thing, but this so-o-o applies to sandle. We all know they're having "secret fun times" during the SSCB! ;)

(Too bad I can't find the one where he bit his lip. :( But still.. *faints* :D He is just so cute.. :))
luvincsi (Pau), I watched that scene you were talking about in Mea Culpa, but it looks more like he's licking his lips than biting them. *insert your own dirty joke here* :p

I've seen those "Secret fun time' episodes, omg there so funny :p

And, has anyone else noticed we've NEVER seen Greg with a girl or kiss one? :confused:Poor Greggo, he's waiting for Sara. Then again this brings the thought if he's a good kisser, then that led to dirty thoughts on my part :devil:

five and half more hours until the finale! (I'm really bored :lol:) I'll assist in the spoiler boxes, but i think most of them will just be "Greg looked really sexy in... :lol:

Katja, that'd be awesome if you came to Amsterdam! Be sure to let me know if you do. ;)

My trip was really awesome, thanks for asking Hestia! I got to spend time with my friends again, whom I usually don't see because our class got separated this year. So I felt very happy all the time. :)

*back on topic* Soon the finale! I wish I could see it so bad... *moves to USA* HAHA. I wish.

Here's the SPOTD; with excuses for the lack thereof for three days.

Sandle Pic Of The Day
(from Dead Ringer)

sandle01ya9.jpg

Embracing all of you in a Sandle 'I missed you guys' hug! :)

It's also one of my favorite Greg/Sara scenes. I just loooove the way she storms right into his arm and they spin around. Iiiih. :D

Yes that scene's so great, it's like
Sara: Greeeegggg!!!
Greg: Saraaaaa!!!
Sara: Oh god I've waited so long for this! *whispers* I missed you so much. Just hold me tight...
Greg: (whispers back) You'll never have to wait again, babe. I'll never let you go.

Eva! Yay, you're back! :D

O M G. It's on so soon! OH and...

Okay, I saw this really quick scene from the promo and Grissom is like "Oh my God." And you can see Greg behind him. If he's finding something out about Sara Greg might be like OMGOMGOMG. I really want to see a worried!Greg.. GAH!

Good luck guys. Hoping for the best. :p

Hey guys. What's up?

well, I missed the first like, fifteen minutes, but Sara hasnt been hurt yet, and I haven't seen Greg, but then again, I prolly missed him. Umm, they showed the girl whose the killer, I didn't catch her name, but I'm pretty sure it's the girl they were talknig about in the spoilers.

Go Sandle!! :D

okay, they found out the killer is a woman and that the guy who got killed was electricuted. The miniature killer (Natalie) set a booby trap in the sink that killed him. Wait! He was stealing power from his neighbor, and that's why that happened. I guess. I donno, i'm gonna ahve to rewatch the eppy cause i'm kinda confused. :confused: So, yeah... haven't seen Sara since before the last commercial break, and still haven't seen Greg. :( Waiting for something eventful to happen .... How do you like my play by play so far? It's kinda hard ... cause I don't wanna miss any of the eppy.

Natalie puts the mini scene on Grissoms desk. Grissom sees it. Then, you see what appears to be Sara getting in her car and you see Natalie saying "Sara" In the mini thing ... SARAS HAND IS MOVING! She bought this thing to make it move, so maybe this means she won't die? :D :D Where's Greggggg? :(

Yay Greg, finally! He inputs the license plate that Nick finds on the car into the computer and it turns out it was totalled or whatever...and guess who the main CSI on the case was? Sara. So Natalie is mad at Grissom cause he killed Ernie Dell, whose Natalies father (foster) and so Natalie hurts Sara. Everyone finds out Grissom loves Sara. Whaa? Greg looks shocked, as does everyone else, but you can tell inside he's D Y I N G. Freakin' Grissom just had to man-handle Sara at the crime scene. Smooooth move. And hah, Natalie has been on the janitorial staff for a month @ the lab! Wow. So later, Grissom interagates her and then he gets his throat slit .. oh wait! .. just kidding. That was cruel. Almost as cruel as the 'TO BE CONTINUED' @ the end of the episode! Yupp. Sara's under the car, we won't know what happens til fall I suppose. :( :( :( :( :(

I have a new found hatred for TPTB ! !

Hollie i know EXACTLY the kind of hatred your feeling for TPTB.

Well, wow. I saw it zooming it on her and i was like..."No..they wouldn't..." and I looked at my clock and it said 9:58 and i was like "OMG THEY ARE!" :eek: and then i saw those horrible three words....*dies* :( :( But, yeah is it bad I was kinda laughing when she sliced Grissom's throat? :devil: IDK i guess i knew it was her imagination and i was kinda enjoying it while it lasted. :D
I think I'm gonna send a picture of Greg to the writers, you know, in case they've forgotten what he looks like since he's NEVER in any episodes! :mad:

...*walks off singing* I got a paaaain in my sawdust.....

luvincsi (Pau), I watched that scene you were talking about in Mea Culpa, but it looks more like he's licking his lips than biting them. *insert your own dirty joke here*
I guess he was licking his lips. But still... *faints* I like how Greg always gaze at Sara just like in your banner Hestia. *loving it* :D ;)

Hey Pau! Hm I don't know why but I think blue fits Sandle. Could be b/c it's my fav colour It's already night with you?
Blue!! :D That's my favorite color too. :) I'll make another one if I have the time. And yeah it was already midnight when you typed that but I was still wide awake and in the bathroom washing my slippers. :p

Oh Carrie, I think you didn't have a dream more of a nightmare. :( I feel sorry for Greggo. :(

And, has anyone else noticed we've NEVER seen Greg with a girl or kiss one? Poor Greggo, he's waiting for Sara.
Maybe he'll go out with one to make Sara jealous. And we she finally snaps, she'll realize how much she loves Greg and takes him away from the girl. :D ;) Hmmm...

Read all the spoilers and I feel ---> :(

Guys, I need your prayers. My grandfather had a heat stroke yesterday. :( And I think I won't be here that often (i will look after him in the hospital... maybe.. not sure.) but I'll try my best to post often here. :)

LuvinCSI, I'm sorry to hear about your grandfather, I'llhave my youth group pray for him. Hope he gets better soon.

Hui,
well, he had this look on his face like "Whaaaat?" He was shocked [[and totally sad]] but then Grissom ran out of the room before any of them could show any REAL reaction to the news :(

Aww, Pau i'm so sorry for your grandfather. I'll be thinking of him. :(

Blue is my favorite color too! Well, teal to be precise. But, blue does fit Sandle well. I always thoguht of yellow as a Sandle-y color too. I'm definately having deja-vu, I remember having this conversation before.

thanks GregsLabRat :)!

so thats mean we will only see what's everyone reaction in S8? well, if that is continuity.. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back