Sara/Greg #10: He knows that Sidle scent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Hey! :lol: Do you guys usually do this naming thing? haha.

Anyways, if messermonroe is too long, you can call me Liff ;) Why I'd love some cookies and coffee thank you very much.

*hands out chocolate cake slices* I prefer baking cakes to cookies ;) enjoy!

I am hui and hui is me! lol :)

Anyway, I have not been posting much because I've got nothing constructive to post yet :( but you guys are really fast and I love reading your Sandle-love posts! heh.

I hope the season finale will bring good news so keep us posted!

Okay, I'm a newbie to this thread. I've read some fantastic fics over at FF.net, with Sara and Greg, and can so see them together. I thought that they might have actually, before they went in another direction, but I won't talk about that. So, I thought I'd quit lurking long enough to say hi, and I see a couple of people I know from a certain other thread(kissmesweet and CathStokes). I hope to post more, and quit this lurking. Greg's gotten a raw deal in a lot of things this year, and I'd like to see things go a lot better for him next year. Being with Sara would certainly be a step in the right direction.

Hi catey1234! Welcome to this thread, and we're glad you decided to delurk! :D You are welcome to the coffee and cookies we have plus I see a certain other D/L (M&M) shipper here that's handing out chocolate cake. Yay! (Thanks messermonroe!)

I definitely agree with you about Greg's raw deal and I really want him to be happy next year (season). Preferrably with Sara, but then that's just me. ;)

And to answer messermonroe's question: we don't usually do "this naming thing" but since I can't possibly remember most of the real names/nick names that go with the usernames, I thought I'd write up a list. :p Plus making a list gives me something sandley to do before finals. :lol:

Whoa, i leave for 12 hours and a boy joins us? :lol:

We got swarmed with delurkers :) i love it. *eats positivity cookies* You know, with all these cookies, i better be getting Sandle moments for getting fat :lol:

YAY! Hestia is encouraging my laziness my typing all those out lmao Thank you!

So, welcome Catey1234 and MesserMonroe! Stay awhile, have some blue hawaiian and let us corrupt you to Sandle :devil:

Thanks a lot for the list, Hestia. I started writing the names down *lol* you know, bad memory...
Oh Liff, you'll catch up very soon if you stay with us any longer. I already feel like I've seen all episodes, even those that haven't even been on German tv :lol:
Catey, welcome, too!
The pic of the day is sweet, he's got that look on his face that says it all^^
Ok I gotta go now, I need breakfast and some coffee. We'll write a class test today and I haven't learned at all *shame on me* but it's organic chemistry, in case I get all desperate I'll just think of Greg and Nick and "Name that chemical" :D See you!

^^Corrupt us? :devil: You can try! But I already ship SANDLE, so if you want to take a stab at corrupting Me, maybe I should convert to GSR (umm...yuck?) and let you have a go at your corruption techniques :p

Ya can't do anything about my D/L tho, that's ingrained into my DNA. :D ^^Blue Hawaiian? Why thank you ;)

^Oh and SandleDL, I'm definately catchin' up soon! Hehe, good luck on ur organic chemistry. I have my German exam tomorrow! AHHH! Ich spreche nicht deutsch! la la la. CRUD.

HEY GUYS, *waves to everyone and jumps when Delia spots... Aliff!--in the thread! Hey there! Glad to see you joining the Sandle love here*
and I see a couple of people I know from a certain other thread(kissmesweet and CathStokes).
Wheee! Hey Catey honey! How've you been? Glad to see you've joined us! Lynny sometimes pops in to tease my fluffiness.... :lol: I ought to whack her for that! :) But I love her anyway! :lol:
Greg's gotten a raw deal in a lot of things this year, and I'd like to see things go a lot better for him next year. Being with Sara would certainly be a step in the right direction.
I see that too... Greg's been through hell & he desperately needs someone to talk to, to take care of and be taken care of. He needs someone to love...
(Sara, of course!)

Hey, Sandersidle! Thanks for the cute piccy. THEY'VE GOT A LITTLE SECRET TOGETHER! They're in love and are together.

Hey Delia, hehehe, of course I had to join the love hun! I got hooked after reading your awesome ficcy! :lol:

Like I said....you seem to have managed to reel me in! But I'm still with the big fish over on D/L :D Time for me to do some roamin' around, and besides...i cant stand GSR. Its bleh. :D Need I say more?

FEEL THE SANDLE LOVE Y'ALL!

Awww, thanks. I'm so glad you enjoyed the ficcy. My first ship ever was Grillows, but the one that really hit me big was D/L first. Then it was Sandle. :lol:
(I agree; anything but GSR).

I feel the Sandle love too! :) They're really great. Aliff--there's alot of episodes with Sandle moments that you could check out. Go to the csiwiki for more info! And visit the Sara/Greg bit.

It's really great that :eek:-- Shippy Fanfics can get someone into the ships!

Cool cool, will check those out later, for now - I'm supposed to be studying. Keyword: supposed. Hence, the reason I much prefer to wander around talk! :lol:

I always thought that Greg and Sara made a cute couple. But I never really shipped them. Hence that was like an open door to the club.

That is until I read your cutesy ficcy, and that was like a sign that said: "Join NOW! for free, sweet-love within"

:lol: I'm such a wacko sometimes...

Now that I think about it...I need another pair of sandles.

SANDLE ROCK!

^^ Oh, all Sandle lovers are whackos! :lol: And totally sweet, cute, adorable people! Now you are too! (Mwa ha ha, you've joined the dark side! Don't worry: we have positivity cookies!)

Sandle does rock... They're the best! :D
sandleawardlm8.gif

And this week's Sandle award goes to...
LADY HEATHER (KESSLER)!!!!

Evidence:
1. She tried to break up GSR.
2. She spent the night with Grissom, so that Sara could spend it in Greg's apartment. Or more specifically: Sara could be doing Greg on his very questionable bedsprings. (Things got rough, the bedsprings broke! :lol:)

Previous Winners:
Week 1: Eric for supporting the Sandle ship.
Week 2: Sara Sidle for being so sweet to our Greggo in 'Fannysmackin'!

Gonna miss you all and the Sandleness around here. So a last big hug and see you all on Wednesday or Thursday!
Ahhh! Byeee my Eva-Star! Bless you and have a safe trip! (Sorry I missed your post!) Germany's a blast!! :D

messermonroe said:
^Oh and SandleDL, I'm definately catchin' up soon! Hehe, good luck on ur organic chemistry. I have my German exam tomorrow! AHHH! Ich spreche nicht deutsch! la la la. CRUD.
You may call me Kat if you want to. Oh the test wasn't good *lol* Where are you from, Liff? What will the test be about?
BUT do you guys remember my indermediate examination when I said that the positivity here would help me? It did!! *dances around* 91% !!! Made of 92% in chemistry and 84% in economy. Yay I'm so happy! *spreads some positivity for all*

Oh nice award, Delia! Lady H really deserves it as much as Greg deserves Sara...

Well if this is the response I get for joining the dark side, I think me liketh it! :D hehehe. I can't say that SANDLE is THE best but what I can say is that they're definately ONE of the best :D good enuf for ya?

The SANDLE Award? Ooooh....haha nice :D Yay for Lady Heather! May she continue to distract Grissom from our couple! Trying to break up GSR is always a good thing in my book!:lol:

The bedsprings broke? I think they moved straight to the floor :devil:

Oh thanks Kat! hehe, I'm a malaysian guy who's currently living in Namibia and doing IB German. I have nooo clue wat's coming up. I have 2 papers, a written one and a ... something else one :p Hehe, wish me luck guys! Sooo screwed...

Alright, the procrastination mood HAS to end...NOW! before I regret it later (hah, yeah right...). Anyways, bye all! Will pop in later.

*hands out more chocolate cake and throws a slice at Delia* Hehehe.

Happy Shipping!

btw, is there a SANDLE day? HAPPY SANDLE DAY! It sounds like such a lovely holiday along with happy catnip day and happy M&M day. :D

Right..bye!

Sandle Day? I like that! We just have to find an appropriate date. Hm when did Sara and Greg meet for the first time, in which episode, which air date?
Oh that sounds good... "Happy Sandle day!" Wonder if we could convince our governments to make that a national, no wait, a worldwide holiday? :lol:
Liff I'll keep my fingers crossed! If you need some help just ask ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back