Sara/Greg #10: He knows that Sidle scent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I gotta go, too. Our handball team has a match today and we'll watch it, oh I'm so excited, it's probably the most impostant match of the season!
I just printed out a new chapter of my fav ff, can't wait to read it (even though it's not Sandle^^).
But maybe I'll also find the time to continue mine while we're driving there.
See you later!

*off topic*
Buhbye Kat. Good luck to your team!

*on topic*
I saw a clip in a Sandle vid I watched and it is probably the cutest "Greg glancing at Sara" scene I have ever seen. Forgot the epi though. I think, Sara is kind of cutting something, both of them wearing goggles. Here I am again, making people confuse Anyway, the way Greg looked at Sara... *faints* If she saw that, she will totally melt. :D

hehe cutting smth eh.... :devil: well...hmm yeah they give each other energy..thats why they always laughing when they are together..well next eppi is Meet Market is there any sandle scene apart frm SSCB :D

I don't know if it was cutting. But she was using a sort of grinder or something. But when Greg glanced at her, he kind of bit/licked his lip. *faints*

Meet Market? Greg only appeared for a about less than a minute. So, I guess none. But there is a good Catherine-Keppler moment. But that's beside the topic. :D

OH NO!!! why is greg fading??? we need him cuzz he's part of sandle...damn the TPTB :mad: he licked lips?? OMG!! :eek: thats a sign...Sara should lick it for him :devil: :devil:

Naz, I'm not sure though. Just go to youtube and search for the "She Will be Loved" vid for Sandle. Watch and faint. It's just the sweetest thing. :D The scene I'm talking about is kind of in the last part. It's a very well made vid. I can't stop watching it and I feel Sandly everytime I do. :D ;) *watching that vid right now*

ppl realise that Greg is fading (He dun have many screen time) its bad for sandle...why? why is TPTB doing this to us??? i really hope he will have many screen time in the last eppi :( :(

HEY GUYS,
Great story kissmesweet (I don't think I caught your name) poor Greggo, getting all beat up by Catherine, I loved the "I was gonna propose to you tomorrow" "I can't wait!" line
Oh hey, GregsLabRat! Same here. I don't think I got your name. Terribly sorry.

I'm Delia or Del over at the D/L thread. Call em that too here if you want to or even Cordelia. :)

Ahhh, so many new fics! Gotta catch them all!
(Wait, did that sound like some stupid animation thing?)

He didn't have much screen time in last week's epi either. We need more Greg.. More Greg means Sandle. More Sandle means.. happier shippers. :( They're playing with our feelings again. :( But let's stay positive. :D

Maybe we're seeing less and less of him because... just check the closets or Grissom's desks. :devil:
*eats and shares lots of positivity cookies*

Let's stay positive Naz. :D

what stupid animation thing Delia?? well i love to see them hugging each other..its so sandly...but other episode cant fight with the power of Sandleness in Fannysmackin' :D :D :lol: :lol:

Cordelia, I like your name. It's like a name from a WITCH mag I read. :D But I'll just call you Del.

Naz, I think what she means by "sound like some stupid animation thing?" is "Gotta catch them all". :D Like selling a dvd or something. That can be a Sandle catch phrase..

Sandle-love.. Gotta catch them all! (That sound stupid. :lol:)

Gotta go!! See you tom! *waves good bye*

ouh...im so slow...i need Blue Hawaiian and Positivity cookies. *eat and drink* Gotta catch 'em all..hey sounds familiar...ouh the stupid pokemon..my little sister always watch that pokemon...

well..we are not interested in pokemon...were interested in SANDLE!!!! :lol:

We need more Greg.. More Greg means Sandle. More Sandle means.. happier shippers.
Oh yeas we need MORE SANDLE. Greg was like in there for 30 seconds. :(
Eric Szmanda probably had a reason for it though... and the writers compromised with him.
I think what she means by "sound like some stupid animation thing?" is "Gotta catch them all".
Haha, yes Naz + Pau... that's it.

SANDLE IS THE WAY TO GO!

yah..so its not the TPTB faults then...ok i understand.. :D
im sure that he will have more screen time in future..then...we will have SANDLE after grissom had broke up with sara...im writing ff rite nw :D

^^ Heheh, TPTB better have ALOT of Greg in this week--the finale, because its Sara-centric and who else knows Sara better than GreG?
No one!

Yay! I've yet to read your fanfic. I need to do my homework... but I promsie that... I WILL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back