Sara/Greg #10: He knows that Sidle scent.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Dutchie, Apr 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

Goodnite Liff.. :D

Too many dirty thoughts. All made me laugh. :lol: ;)

Whaoh!! We really are moving fast. :eek: Page 25.. Yeah!! I think we need less than 30 posts until anew thread. Ooohh!! Yay! *clap clap* :)

And Kat, the positivity and the loving did help. :D I love the idea of Greggo dressed as a pirate. *faints* :D And I am loving the pics guys. That Gum Drops one is really cute and the quote is perfect and the Big Shots pic is really sweet. *shouts "kiss.. just kiss"* :D

Guys, I need medication. Some Sandle drug.. :(

2. GregsLabRat

GregsLabRat Rookie

haha Loved the manipulation. Greg pulls off the look if i do say so myself :D

Liff , Greg if i found Greg in nothing but a lab coat in my elevator I would immediately press the emergency stop button, because we would need alot of alone time there :devil:

*Censored with Dirty thoughts* ;)

3. SandleDL

SandleDL CSI Level One

Your dirty thoughts give me such a great start into the day! :D (Ok it's already 11 am so it's not really 'morning', but whatever, I love our dirty minds here^^)
    Oh Carrie I so agree with you! Greg in nothing but a lab coat... well he wouldn't even need that if I had my way :devil:
    Wow we're getting nearer to the new thread, time flies by in here. Nothing can stop the Sandle love!
    I think if "How to save a Life" really makes it as thread name I might try to make a vid with it... Just need some "GSR" scenes for that - hm actually I don't want anything on my pc that could put Sandle in danger... ;)

4. SaraStar

SaraStar Pathologist

Aw, so do I! I have caught a huge cold and I'm having these cough attacks all the time. :rolleyes: Let's take some Sandle drug. :)

Hestia, thanks! Happy you liked the SPOTD. You were gonna open the new thread, right? Don't go too far, because we've nearly reached our 1000 posts. :D It seems indeed like How To Save a Life is going to win.

5. GregsLabRat

GregsLabRat Rookie

I was listening to my IPod the other day and I had "How to Save a Life" on it, and i was smiling throughout the whole song. I might try to make a vid for it too, if I knew how to download things onto youtube :lol:

3 cheers for elevators and labcoats, and the horribly sexy men who get caught in them :D

6. SandleDL

SandleDL CSI Level One

If you have questions about youtube, just ask! I've started making a vid, I'm already quite far, but somehow not etirely satisfied with it :confused: too much Grissom in it... *lol*
    Hehe I'm going to watch PotC again today, bet I'll think of Greg when I see Jack! :lol:

7. SaraStar

SaraStar Pathologist

^ I cannot wait to see your video! I totally loved your Memories video; so can put together your videos so perfectly. You really make it into a story! How To Save a Life is one of my favorite songs, so that video is gonna be great too. I can't wait to see yours either, Carrie!

Sandle Pic Of The Day
    (from 4x4)

[​IMG]

Man, do I miss season season 5. They worked together in like every episode! They're such a great working team; they have a lot of fun working together, but they're not slacking off and they can be serious when needed. Woot! Is there a better team imaginable? :D

8. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

I'll agree with Carrie; Greg can pull off pretty much any look, and as a pirate he doesn't look half bad... even if he is wearing eyeliner!

Also, Eva, I deduce that there is not a better team imaginable. ;) Season 5 was definitely our season and at least we've got "the shower scene" (what other CSI ship can say their pair showered together? :lol:)

It looks like at the rate everyone is posting, I might not be able to open the new thread! :( Me and my family are celebrating my dad's birthday today. In fact, I'm about to leave soon.
    I'll try and be back to see the new thread open, everyone! Keep up the sandle love and I'll keep an eye out for the music videos.

9. GregsLabRat

GregsLabRat Rookie

I just can't figure out how to load them onto youtube. I had a video once but everytime I tried to load it, it said it failed. :confused:

There is not any team anywhere that can beat the Sandle team. I loved how they always got the job done but had fun doing it! They were a lot better to watch then the others too ;)

I was watching a clip from 'Fight Night' and there's this one part where Greg comes to tell them all something and even when some of them look away Sara is staring very intently at Greg the whole time. :lol: She even leans forward a bit to get a better view :D I'm trying to find some caps for it right now but I can't but its so cute the way she stares she wants Greggoooo :lol:

10. SaraStar

SaraStar Pathologist

^ Aw, I don't remember that! That's so cute. :D If you can find caps, do post them. I'd love to see!

Hestia, yay! No other ships have showered together. :lol: And no other shippers can say Sara 'saw everything'. ;) If you're not here when the thread's opened, is it okay if I open it? But I'll make sure to check if you're really not here to do it, I promise. :) Anyway, have fun at your dad's birthday! Happy birthday to him. :D

11. SandleDL

SandleDL CSI Level One

A wonderful morning to all of you!^^ (I've just got up and still have this slight shaky feeling due to trace amounts of alcohol in my blood :lol: but not even a headache! *is proud* )

The SPOTD is cool - and the shower scene in that episode is one of the best scenes ever! The way she looks at him - well who wouldn't have looked? Bet she liked what she saw! :devil:

Yes Carrie sometimes it's just about the look and you know that there's something special between two people!

I watched PotC 3 yesterday (2nd time already - gosh I love Orlando Bloom as a pirate, and Johnny Depp... *must stop being o/T*) So there was this quote which I haven't found yet in English. But it's a very Sandlish quote!
    "Keine Hoffnung ist töricht, solange es einen Narren gibt, der für sie kämpft!" (I'm not sure about the word "töricht... maybe it was "trügerisch...)
    so I might translate it like
    "No hope is fatuous as long as there's one fool who fights for it!" (Will Turner)
    We keep on fighting for our hope, and so does Greg!!

12. greg_sara_love

greg_sara_love CSI Level One

Hey huns!!!!! Im Back!!! glad to be here again...WOW!!! i miss alots :D and guess what i've brought??? SANDLE MARSHMELLOWS....and i love the SPOTD i love all of them....u noe, when i do the obstacles, i remember of sandle scenes then i can complete it :lol: :D :D

i miss the DTOTD (dirty thought of the day) it bring back my smile on my face.... *hugs everybody* I MISS ALL OF YOU!!!!!!! :D :D

13. SandleDL

SandleDL CSI Level One

Hey Naz! Good to see you again!
    You want some dirty thoughts? No problem. Take the pic of the day and...

Greg (thinks): Hm, I wonder if Sara can handle everything as well as that...
    Sara (thinks): Wow, Greg's drilling machine is really... large... And I'm sure he knows how to handle it... I'd never thought drilling holes into a wall could turn me on like that...
    Greg: Sara...
    Sara: Yes...
    (they look at each other, look around, there's noone around, look at each other again)
    Sara: (pulls Greg towrds her, whispers into his ear) Put the bloody drill away and do some real work! Prove that you know how to handle your tools!
    **censored**

Is that dirty enough?? :devil: (I wasn't so sure whether these are really drilling machines, if not just pretend *lol*)

I've nearly finished my vid! :) Maybe I'll wait with the upload until the new thread is opened, might be my contribution to the celebrations!^^

14. greg_sara_love

greg_sara_love CSI Level One

:lol: :lol: thats great!!!!!love it hunnie :D :D glad that im back :D :D

that must be in the scene....

15. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

I am so behnd. :eek: Well, it's hard taking care of a sick old man (that I really love.. :D). ;) :D And I've been addcited to this new show. :) And Ive been busy writing a fic. :D Whew! What a busy week.. :D Hehe!

:lol: That dirty thought made me laugh Kat. :) And the idea of Greg only in a lab coat is... *faints* Hehe! :D I'd love to see that. :lol: Haha!

And yay! Naz... welcome back. I missed yah ghurL!

And love the SPOTD.. Just adorable.. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.