Sara/Greg #10: He knows that Sidle scent.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Dutchie, Apr 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SandleDL

SandleDL CSI Level One

Eva, love the SPOTD! That scene always makes me want to cry and smile at the same time...

Sabser, cute wallpaper! And good choice of pics, very sandlish ;)

Liff, omg that is a dirty dialogue! Awesome! I love it - poor Grissom has no idea what Greg did to warm Sara up *lol* Indeed, it was more about getting hot than getting warm. What a paradoxon - getting warm by taking their clothes off! :devil: Hehe reminds me of this song from the film "Euro Trip": "Don't tell Scotty, Scotty doesn't know... - Oh oh Grissom doesn't know..."
    *laughs evily*

Oh there was such a perfect Sandle quote in PotC, hope I'll find it... *leaves thread for searching*

(Am I ever gonna have breakfast today..?)

2. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

Haha! :lol: Liff.. I love your both your fluffy and dirty thoughts.. :D

Great quote Kat. Love the pic too. *faints* I know that Sara could just melt. :)

And great choice of the SPOTD Eva.. :D *still lovng the scene*

Sabser, I love your wp. And what are you taking about?? Yours is much better than mine. :) ;) Good job! :D

sandersidle, I'll watch your vid if I have the time. I promise. :D I bet I'll love it because it's Sandle!

3. SandleDL

SandleDL CSI Level One

Hey Pau, how are you? Hope things are getting better *gives some Sandle love*
    I'm at work right now *lol* Coaching for the examination... and it's boooooring... Could do with some dirty Sandle thoughts - Liff where are you?
    I bet Sara and Greg have much more fun in the lab, it never gets boring for them! :devil:

4. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Sabster + Pau: Your WPs are both SO ADORABLE! :) I love them!
    Yes well, Grissom's getting pissed now since they're ALWAYS off doing their own thing... IN THE SUPPLY CLOSET!

5. SandleDL

SandleDL CSI Level One

:lol: yes they're always up to other things than work... well, on the other hand, somehow love is still just a chemical reaction, isn't it? It's all about molecules... gosh I'm so not romantic! *lol*
    Oh I love having the lab all for myself... but I'll go home soon, too. Just need to tidy up a bit before starting the looong weekend! :)
    Hehe just imagine... (warning: dirrty thoughts ahead!)

Grissom: "Cath, have you seen Greg lately?"
    Cath: "No." (tries not to smile)
    Grissom: "Um, and Sara? Where is she?"
    Cath: "Don't know for sure, but I think I saw her going down to the autopsy."
    Grissom: "Thanks Cath!" (rushes off)
    Cath (to supply closet door): "It's ok, you can come out! Do you wanna join me for lunch, Sara?"
    Sara (from inside, moaning): "Oh god Greg..."
    Cath (shrugs): "I'll take that as a No." (goes away)
    :devil: :devil:

6. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

^^I'm here my dear! Heehee, trying to keep my roses from dying in the cold :p ack!

In need of a dirty thought do we?

Dirty Thought Of The Day:

INTRODUCING! The Greg Sanders and Sara Sidle dolls! Complete with full wardrobe for all occasions. Lab coats? Sensual Lingerie, all complete with the SANDLE maxi pack.

NOW FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY! SEE THEM MOAN AND GROAN AS THEY TOUCH!

:devil:

(okay, sorry if it was a little corny and boring, I'm in a fluffy moood and the dirty thoughts just aint flowing!)

Hun, you gotta keep up with the programme! They're soo over the supply closet! (Psst...someone's been investigating that area) So the 'in' spot is the elevator :devil: Why do you think they always have to wait SO LONG during the show? It keeps getting stuck, that's why ;)

Not sure if I'll be on today since it's my grad dinner and then I have to go to the after party ;) So cheers everyone and happy SANDLE DAY!

7. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

:lol: Haha, scienece and geeks rock!
    Greg Sara = Geeks Surrender

Awww! So cute + sexy! (Hey Aliff! To me, that's pretty dirty and cute! I want a GREGGO DOLL!)
    OOOOOH, I see! It takes forever because they have to fix themselves up, put on clothes and at least look presentable so Cathy won't know about them!
    I can just seem them fussing over their hair and brushing dust off each other!

CONGRATS, Aliff on graduating! HAVE FUN + HAPPY SANDLE DAY!

8. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

Haha! Liff and Kat.. Really placed a smile on my face. Thanks that you liked my wp kissmesweet. :D

And Im doing well Kat. Thanks for asking... :D My grandfather came home from the hospital the other day and he's fine.. But there are still some things but he's fine. :D Thanks for the Sandle-luvin.. *huggles*

I am writing a fic now. I know Ive been saying that and not published anything. I am always not in the mood and I keep changing it. :) But I am really writing one right now.. :) I've been inspired by this Korean Romantic Comedy Series, Full House. I feel so "kilig" (A Filipino word that is used to describe a felling when something romantic is watched. For example: Sandle moments are such kilig moments. :) Hehe! :D) everytime I watch it. I was so inspired to write a Sandle fic. :D Hehe! ;)

*gives everyone a big, sunny, Sandle-hug*

9. SandleDL

SandleDL CSI Level One

Hey Pau, well that's good news! I bet the positivity we spread here helped! ;)

Liff, that was hilarious! Thanks! Oh yes, the elevator... They always get stuck... :devil:

Ok I gotta go, my horse needs me^^ See you!

10. GregsLabRat

GregsLabRat Rookie

oohhh page 25! we're so closeee

haha Liff I love both of the dirty scenes of the day. The elevator, huh? Sounds wonderful, haha I get this picture of the the doors opening and Hodges is standing there and he's like "Wow, didn't need to see that." haha I want meself a Greggo doll. =] it sounds awesome and...kinky :lol:lmao.

I see POTC3 Tomorrow! eeee *off topicness gone* I wonder if one of Sara's fantasies involves Greggo dressed as Jack Sparrow? :devil: hehehe

11. SandleDL

SandleDL CSI Level One

Oh I would definiteyl like to see Greg dressed up as a pirate - and as he loves big hats he could just too well take Captain Barbossa's hat!^^ Aye, Greg as Will and Sara as Elisabeth (sorry, but she loves Will - so we shouldn't take Greg as Jack. Although Jack's really hot! :D)! I watched it yesterday and will watch it again tomorrow! *lol*

*oT end*
    Sandle Quote of the Day - there is still hope...

[​IMG]

Hope sees the invisible, feels the intangible and achieves the impossible.

12. SaraStar

SaraStar Pathologist

Beautiful SQOTD! There's still hope. We have to believe in it!

Sandle Pic Of The Day
    (from Big Shots)

[​IMG]

I love this pic! I love the way they're looking into each other's eyes. It's like they're about to move closer and kiss. Or so I imagine. :D

13. GregsLabRat

GregsLabRat Rookie

Greg: Well, I can't think of anything more to do than make out with you in front of Grissoms office.
    Sara: *trying not to smile* Really? Nothing at all?
    Greg: Well, I thought we were trying to keep this G rated but if you insist... :devil:

haha Come to think of it, Greg dressed as Will Turner would be pretty sweet. *Day dreams* Sara dressed as Elizabeth kinda makes me laugh though :lol:

14. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

I came in here because I remembered someone in the Fan Art thread actually did make a Greg as Captain Jack Sparrow manipulation. It was good: made by Dahabibi.

Pau's wallpaper and Sab's wallpaper were both really cute! :)
    Eva, your pic of the day is just lovely! Looks say it all.
    And Liff... those thoughts of yours are crazy and so guttery; don't change a thing! :lol:
    Have fun on your trip, Naz! Bring us back marshmallows! :D
    Looking at the results, I'm surprised anyone (besides me) actually voted for my suggestion! But it looks like "How to save a life" is going to win.
    ... Might as well tell you that I can't think of that song without thinking about Grey's Anatomy. [​IMG]

(I think I got many of the names down... I only had to look up three of the names.)

15. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

I still say her dirtiest dream of Greggo would be in nothing but a lab coat - posing in the elevator. Guess that one's a dream come true huh?

LoL, how many Dirty thought have I posted today? Well, I can't at the moment, since Im rather sleepy. :lol: So we shall see what pops into my mind tomorrow shall we?

Gnite All! Sweet Sandle-y dreams! mwah

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.