Sara/Greg #10: He knows that Sidle scent.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Dutchie, Apr 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hollie

hollie Pathologist

Awww, happy anniversary. :D

And I love the poem Kat! Sad picture. Poor Greggo. :(

2. SandleDL

SandleDL CSI Level One

Glad you like the poem! :) But no, the pic isn't from the finale. I have forgotten the name of the episode, but it's when Sara comes into Greg's lab and says "You're really good at what you do." *squee* I just love the way he looks in that pic... *wants to hug Greggo*
    EDIT: The episode is "Chasing the bus".

3. GregsLabRat

GregsLabRat Rookie

Loved the poem Kat! And wow I sat here for 10 minutes trying to decide on the poll! First I picked one, then I read the rest and I was like "OH! That ones good!" it was horrible. I'm entirely incorrigible. :rolleyes:

Liff, love the dirty thoughts! Greg is going to find Sara, he needs to tell her she is not allowed to leave before the SSCB without telling him! :p

So, my friend sent me a picture today, where Grissom was like 30 something and he had no shirt on. My friend likes to think he's funny sending me creepy images like that. :rolleyes: But really, even when he was younger, he still had the gray hair....it was...weird. Then he sent me this picture of Eric Szmanda when he was like 6 and it was sooooo adorable :D I'm so off topic, but I guess my point is, Greg looks better than Grissom at all ages. Sara (and all of woman kind...and some of man... :lol:) need a guy like that ;)

4. greg_sara_love

greg_sara_love CSI Level One

wow.....im way behind!!! well this is my last post for this week...im not surprise when i came back there will be the 11th thread... :D i will miss ya guys :( *hugs everybody including Greg and sara* :D

well hehe Liff i wil miss your dirty thoughts :lol: but then i will secretly smuggle sandle pictures to my campsite....it will be great! SANDLE ROCK MY SOCKS OFF!!!

5. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Congratulations, hhunter love!! Ooooh, I voted for the poll. It took me a REAL long time though. :lol:

*Runs off to continue to write her Sandle fic!

6. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

Happy anniversay hhunter :) Hope your day was full of fluffyness and romance.

Aww, don't worry Naz I promise you I'll try and keep the dirty thoughts to a minimum for now, so you wont miss much. But I seem to be locked in a fluffy state right now, so who knows if any dirty thoughts reach the surface at all! Heehee, it's my graduation dinner tomorrow night! After which I become officially unemployed :D Heehee.

Del hun, I'm eagerly awaiting your fic! I'm thinking of writing a D/L fic tht will (hopefully) last the summer and planning on a little Sandle crossover hopefully :D Besides, Catherine and Lindsay both come from Bozeman right? So there might be a chance they know each other ;) Perhaps a little case that moves to New York...AND I'll finally get to set those four on a double date! (ah-hah! I've got it!)

Talking about plots here is like...love! :p Yay for Sandle!

*takes out swami hat and starts bouncing around the table tops*

^^Oh and I think we're gonna have to cut tht list of thread titles down big time. We're gonna need a few rounds to this :p

7. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

Okay.. Im so behind.. :eek: And I still have not voted yet. :( There are just so many.. It's so nice to see people coming back to the thread. :D And congratulations hhunter.. :D

Kat, I love the poem. I love your poems.. ;) I like the pic too Greg is really cute even he had that sad look. *faints* sandersidle, please tell us if you've finished your vid. I'd love to watch it. :D And can't wait for your fic Del. I bet it would be good. :)

*off to vote*

8. greg_sara_love

greg_sara_love CSI Level One

hehe...im still here ;) i forgot to say congratulation to hhunter here some anivasary chocolate cake...freshly baked and filled with sandle cream :lol: *give cake to hhunter

yeah during the SSCB, greg always do somethings with sara.. :lol: :devil: hehe....

9. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

Yeah Naz.. Laws of Gravity was a bummer. :( But there's always the SSCB.. :D

I just remembered something in Meet Market. I think the reason why Sara was lookng at the pupa is she's wondeirng why the hell did Grissom gave her a pupa..

Sara: *thinking* I think there's something wrong with that man.. :confused:

10. SandleDL

SandleDL CSI Level One

LOL yes Pau that was surely what she was thinking! :lol:
    Oh I'm in such a Sandlish mood today, although I won't even have much time to spend here as I'll go to watch Pirates of the Caribbean 3 today! *jumps up and down* I'm so excited!

Sandle quote of the day:
    [​IMG]
    We should not let our fears hold us back from pursuing our hopes. ~ John Fitzgerald Kennedy

So Greg, listen to that wise man and keep on fighting for Sara, no matter what may come!

11. SaraStar

SaraStar Pathologist

Love the SQOTD, Katja! Here's the SPOTD. ;)

Sandle Pic Of The Day
    (from Fannysmackin')

[​IMG]

Since How To Save a Life is until now the title with the most votes, I chose this photo. Sara sure knows how to save a life!

I love this scene so much! <3 Sara's so concerned for him; way more any of the team. From all people, SARA came for him. :D

12. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

SaraStar that scene is LOVE!

You can see how worried she is about Greg... and you can just pictur Greg whispering to her to not worry...

1, 2, 3, awwwwwwwwwwwwww

13. Sabser

Sabser Prime Suspect

:D The SPOTD is a great choice at this moment in time, Eva! Sara has saved Greg's life by being there for him when he needed her most. Now it's Greg's turn. He's always been there for her, but when she is rescued - by Greg of course, because Pink Princess Grissom is lost in the desert with Ballerina Hank and Ecklie Presley :lol: - Greg will be there for her more than ever ;)

Oh, Happy Anniversary and a big Congratulations, hhunter, sweetie! I hope you and your husband have had a lovely day together!

:D Can't wait for your fic, Delia! No doubt it'll be fantastic!

You picked a brilliant quote, Kat! As long as Greg keeps his hopes up, he will get Sara sooner or later!

Now, I know it is no-where near as good as Pau's, but it's actually my FIRST EVER Sandle Wallpaper.

Love Doesn't Have To Hurt

The lyrics are from 'Love Doesn't Have To Hurt' by Atomic Kitten. :D

...Ecklie Presley :lol: I just had to say that again!

14. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Teh Hand Hold! Aw! Good choice, Eva. :D

My video is on youtube now. I was sick today so I just like... sat at the computer all day and did it. :p My username is sandersidle there too. ;) So if you search my username you should come across all my videos and this one is called 'Distance - Sandle'. :) Hope you like it! :eek:

That's a really good wallpaper, Sabser!

"I came here for you, Greg." *dies* OMG.

15. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

Jess that wallpaper is love hun!

That is my all-time favourite line! It's so Sandle-y!

Shall I continue my previous broadcast?

Dirty Thought of The Day: ...Or should it be Dirty Scene of the Day

Grissom: Worried and pacing in his office. Looks up and sees Greg and Sara walking in. "Greg! Sara! What happened to you guys?!?"

Sara: "Greg rescued me"

Greg: yeah and then we made hot love at her apartment. "We thought someone was chasing us, so we kept moving, and it was getting cold so we had to keep ourselves warm."

Sara: mmhmm....definately warmed me up alright. "Then we finally made it out and headed straight here...but the elevator got stuck on the way in."

Greg: I wonder if we wiped it down well enough... "I'm gonna take a look at that elevator after this. Anyways sorry to worry you boss. But our phones were both dead." gah! the video camera always dies on us!

Sara: I need a new phone that doesnt die everytime I'm recording a video! "I think im gonna head home Gil, It's been...crazy." In more ways than one...

Grissom: Yeah, go on, and you too Greg. Go home and get some rest. Make sure you guys stay warm, you were out there a while.

Greg: I think I could do with some warming up... "Thanks boss. I'll cya tomorrow first thing."

Sara: Sometimes, that man know what he's talking about "Thanks Gris, I'll come in tomorrow too"

Grissom: *nodding* Bye!

----Heading towards the elevator----

Greg: Again?

Sara: You up to it?

Greg: You bet

Sara: Got your labcoat?

Greg: Got your handcuffs?

----Silence as they enter the elevator----

Sara: Which floor?

Greg: How bout the carpark?

Sara: I like the way you think :devil:

----Elevator doors close----

Thank you for tuning in. Join us next time for more hott Sandle-y action. Good night

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.