Ryan/Natalia-- The unwanted love?

Awwww. I want them to get together so bad, especially after the finally how she helped him out with the tickets and made him feel like the case breaker. It was so sweet. They'd be so cute :)

Didn't think you liked this ship... we finally have one in common then don't we? :D

You actually think they should cool off Xan? yeah your nickname's Xan. I think Natalia was pretty good about Ryan not being on the team, she still treated him like he was and I believe thats what he really wanted/needed :D

Call me whatever. Just not anything uncalled for. :lol:

Well I wouldn't mind them getting a little passionate when it comes to their alone time. ;) But they seem to be a pretty sweet couple. I mean, Ryan may be a bit cocky and Nat is, well, I don't really get that cocky vibe from her so it is interesting to see how that plays out.

Wouldn't dream of it, unless I'm just kidding with you :D

I think she can get cocky if she wanted to. Eva's pretty good at doing that. But Ryan's the cocky type and then we have a sweet chick. Its going to be interesting seeing them play it all out, I agree. Why can't Miami be back already???

dont mention it i miss Miami so much!! They would be great together i hope something happen between them i mean his feelings for her didnt go away i'm sure and she feel something to she was there for him thats big!

There are a few. Nicksmustache has written some. That's pretty much all I know of.

The ship is pretty new, of course. People are just recently boarding, so in given time I guess.

It sucks there isn't much. I wrote a drabble for a friend of mine, who wanted their first kiss, it was nice. I'm proud of me for pulling it off, I usually suck.

It'll just take time, the board is just starting on it, so.. one we show them its here, they'll see it :D

I wonder if this ship will get big. It seems to be the only one that is going along sort of happily. There is nothing wrong with angst, I just hope it doesn't last too long. I just don't know if they can keep two relationship stories going on at the same time.

We need spoilers, don't we? Then we can go nuts over our possible theories. *sigh*

if they have two relationships going on at the same time, theres bound to have something wrong going down, which sucks because it'll probably be this one.

All we can do is hope and cross our fingers.

i'll cross my finger!! i want this relationship to work. I think it has more potential than Eric Calleigh since Calleigh chose Jake. i dont mind angst but i dont want them to just have angst it would be to much soap for me. Also if this doesnt work it would remind me a little to much of Without a trace and i dont want that! so i'll hope and cross my finger!!

veggie said:
i'll cross my finger!! i want this relationship to work. I think it has more potential than Eric Calleigh since Calleigh chose Jake. i dont mind angst but i dont want them to just have angst it would be to much soap for me. Also if this doesnt work it would remind me a little to much of Without a trace and i dont want that! so i'll hope and cross my finger!!

Well me being a devoted Hip Hugger, we are all not sure whether she actualy chose Jake or not. He kissed her, we saw her and Eric's reaction and then it was all over. So it depends next season whether or not someone actually gets chosen.

Ryan and Natalia are actually doing pretty well, you know. There's no one to come in between them so I think they should play out fine and let's up the writers go on with them because they obviously have something there.

Yeah I believe Ryan and Natalia might actually make it! They've had some dates in the past but I think Natalia wants more of Ryan! :devil: We will see how it goes.........

Back