Ryan/Natalia-- The unwanted love?

i love your videos i put them in my favorite on youtube i really love "more than a love song " its really great good work!

Thanks so much,,,,,means alot that people like them.

I'll keep making more Ryan/Natalia vids.....cause I don'nt see a whole lot.

There are tons of Eric/Calleigh vids.....which I'm ok with since I also love them...lol
And there's plenty of RYan/Calleigh vids......but not enough Ryan/Natalia...:)

Though I'm biased of course!>!Q...lo

I'd love to see some romantic vids on Youtube, there're a lot or CaRWash vids and from those it really looks like they'd be in love, but the Ryan/Nat vids seem to be so cold, according to me.

By the way, I'm a huuuge Natty/Ryan ship fan, I was like whoa! :eek: when I did see Eva and Jon's shooting for the Sacoor, they're so so cute together and those kids really look like their own, did anybody realize it?

They are really cute together and they match cause they both felt like the outsider or the black sheep of the team.

veggie said:
well the little girl is Eva's daughter Kaya and she really look like her mom!

The Sacoor shooting as far as I know has been done now, and Kaya is 6 years old now, the girl of the shooting looks much younger. But I also pointed at that cute boy who looks like Jon :D

I just wanted to post this......i've been addicted to making CSI Miami vids.....
I think the fact that I'm in love with Jonathan Togo (and the character Ryan).......as well as Adam Rodriguez (and Eric) doesn't help.

It's sick how much hotness is on screen when they do scenes together...lol

Anyways, my latest vid I wanted to share......simply b/c it's a tribute to my OTPs...

And how the show should TOTALLY BE (R/N & E/C)

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4Kvqb_u9LE

veggie said:
They are really cute together and they match cause they both felt like the outsider or the black sheep of the team.

I think they really do feel like that sometimes, because they both came at very not good times and I think they find ways they can bond over that.

..Eva and Jon do a movie together or something?

if they do a movie together i would be so happy and i know Kaya would be happy to since she has that big crush on Togo!

Kaya has a crush on Togo? Awww. Wonder if she's rooting for Nat/Ryan? Although that would be weird, but still. She can still root for them!

Well, who doesn't have a crush on Togo?..lol. And Eva seems like an awesome lady!!
ANd they're so pretty together......lol

Back