Ryan/Natalia-- The unwanted love?

thanks veggie. Random Scribblings has it too.

I think this episode was pretty good for both of them. Nat seems to have grown alot and poor Ryan needs back on the job ASAP!

She was so upset when she learned that he didnt get his job back and when his print ended on the bullet she knew it wasnt because he was the shooter. She trust him and she's the only one who really care about him.

they defintally seem to have been on the same page lately!! And something cliques there!! They are a good compliment to each other!

veggie said:
She was so upset when she learned that he didnt get his job back and when his print ended on the bullet she knew it wasnt because he was the shooter. She trust him and she's the only one who really care about him.

I was really shocked by the fact that noone else figured out that Ryan wouldn't do that, its very sad to think they don't have his back. I'm glad Nat pulled through and really had his back and knew he wouldn't do that and automatically went in fixed mode.

I hadn't thought of that, but it's true. No one said, "Ryan would never do that, there's gotta be something wrong." Natalia was the only one who had his back. I really liked that.

Thats what really made me mad, nobody not even Calleigh was like, "Ryan wouldn't do that, that doesn't seem like Ryan, I'm going to call him" Not at all. It really shows how far the bond that Ryan and Nat are forming IS forming. Their close and she knows he wouldn't do that, didn't even think of him doing that.

It's good because this show really needs more friendships. The lines have always been so blurred. Except for Eric and Cal, you never see two characters being there for each other, being friendly, etc. It's like nobody trusts nobody, which doesn't ring true because these people work with each other every day.

But, Nat is training and Ryan works at the shooting range, so probably they'll get closer and closer. They're kinda like the black sheep of the team, so it makes sense that they know how each other feels.

As much as I love these new romances and such I still would love that seasons 1 and 2 vibe where there wasn't so much competition between the ships because all of the characters worked with each other. I think Ryan and Natalia's friendship bring that back and that if they decided to make something more out of this, it would be perfect because there isn't too much complication between these two.

_____Skylar said:
It's good because this show really needs more friendships. The lines have always been so blurred. Except for Eric and Cal, you never see two characters being there for each other, being friendly, etc. It's like nobody trusts nobody, which doesn't ring true because these people work with each other every day.

But, Nat is training and Ryan works at the shooting range, so probably they'll get closer and closer. They're kinda like the black sheep of the team, so it makes sense that they know how each other feels.

Your right Sky!!! They are the black sheep, which is why they fit so well together. I agree that the friendship base is the most important! Miami kind of got away from that over the years, so it bringing it back is great!

so in last night episode everybody told Ryan that they miss him. I was like yeah right its weird that last week you barely looked at him. Nobody enjoy being with him more than Natalia!

last night episode was great! i love that they had a little fight! They are so cute together i wish the writers would make them start dating cause i dont want her with that Rich guy from the shooting range.

I was really disappointed that Natalia got a new balistics instructor!! The fact that he is cute just made it worse! :lol: Though Ryan was being a jerk last night, im glad that Natalia didn't turn on him!!

at some point, I was really wanting her to tell on him, but of course she's being a loyal caring friend and decided against it, so can't blame her for that, but Ryan pissed me off and I will whack him.

Back