Ryan/Jonathan #15 'One Kinky Party!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
There were I think 3 videos this week. You can see them all at CBS.
CBS videos

If you go down the right side you will see a pic of DC. One of the videos was called the cult of Horatio Caine. If you click on more videos and sear for CSI Miami at the top left the other 2 show up. They were called On location with CSI Miami and Surprise twist on CSI Miami.

yes, it's on youtube.
you have to search for 'CSI Miami CBS' and it's the first result. It's named 'On location with CSI Miami'.
I think it isn't against the board rules to talk about it because the video is from CBS.
If not, I'm sorry. :)

The scene with Jon, Eva and her daughter is cute and the scene with Jon and David was nice too. Suddenly he was so shy. :D
The whole video is funny.

Ryan is in the promo for the season finale, but only very short. I also think it's a shot from a earlier episode because he's wearing the white jacket from 'Man Down'. He wore this jacket in two or three episodes this season.

I'm soo want to know when he's allowed to come back.
I'm glad that Horatio is still on his side and it was important that Ryan admitted his mistakes to Horatio.
I hope Horatio can help him to get his job back.

There's also one good thing:
Maybe this was the end of 'Ryan making mistakes and mistakes and mistakes' story. I think this time he learned from his mistakes and I'm confident that he won't do so many mistakes again (I can't write never making mistakes again, because this is impossible, there's always the possibility to make mistakes, that's life.) and maybe he will become a better CSI. ;)

the video named 'Cult of Horatio Caine'(i think)
but its so funny because most of the cast members make an impersonation of Horatio and Ryan does it that its allergies season
it was too funny and i was scaring myself laughing but anyways you guys should watch it;)

thanks katbug for correcting me i always get the episodes mixed up :rolleyes:

Oh awesome, thanks a bunch. It sounds hilarious. But then again, how couldn't it be? Hahah. :D

And the last line made me cry too. It's good Ryan admits his mistakes. It's cute. Poor guy. :(

There's also one good thing:
Maybe this was the end of 'Ryan making mistakes and mistakes and mistakes' story. I think this time he learned from his mistakes and I'm confident that he won't do so many mistakes again (I can't write never making mistakes again, because this is impossible, there's always the possibility to make mistakes, that's life.) and maybe he will become a better CSI.

I really hope so too. I hope that with his sudden realization that he has changed into such an arrogant guy will help him come back to who he was when we first met him. I hope that he doesn't make too many mistakes, and that if he does, they aren't so big that he gets into trouble. Mistakes are normal, they are what makes us human. Let's just hope that he moves away from the "Rule Breaking Miastake Making Gambling Addict" Ryan and into a "Rule Abbiding, Saves the Day, Happy, Sarcastic" Ryan. *crosses fingers*

Also, I'm glad that he's not back yet. It means that the writers are making this as realistic as possible. Which I'm thankful for.

you know how Ryan says that Jessop started patrol as he was leaving? well that can't be seeing as i just saw him in Money For Nothing talking to Speed and H. unless Jessop was on the a pd search team or somehing before he started actual patrol. but hey taht's just what i think

hey guys its been a couple of days since iv been on here.....liked the episode from last night....altho i was kinda out of it as right before i watched it i read an email saying that someone from my youth group was killed in a car accident sunday night ....anyways ill get the boxset so ill watch it again lol

I had some major tear action going on my part. :lol:
This episode was sad, yes but it was also so heartwarming.
Towards the end, or I think it was the end, when Ryan was quiting actually On The Air!!(I was so proud of him!) They showed some flashbacks of episodes where he was doing his job, and etc..and they showed a 'Shoot Out' flashback!!!, I was crying so much, and I yelled "Aww 'Shoot Out'!!" It was so cute, how he was with the baby :D I was crying just thinking of it and the music with it, it was so sweet.
Everything he said was so great, Especially his little chat at the end with Horatio. The "We wont abandon each other" moments were so great and made me cry even more. When Ryan was On The Air, and he was quitting the News Station, he was talking about how he was born to be a cop, :) It made
me so happy to hear how much being a cop means to him.

There really arent much words to discribe this episode, I loved it of course!! I laughed, I cried..It was perfect and it leaves you hopefull at the end.

The banter bewteen Eric and Ryan was very comforting :lol:
Im pretty sure this is how it went...
Eric: (Impersonating Ryan and something he said on the News Show) I like to look from the outside in..*smirking*
Ryan: You know, Delko, you have an uncanny knack for impersonations. :lol: Priceless!!

All in all, I loved the episode and Im both excited and sad for the Season Finale!! :)
(I also only saw Ryan for a split second in the promo, atleast we know he is in the episode) :)
Oh and Im sorry about your friend Wolfe_Angel

OMG! hollie??? *huggles* You're baacckk! :D

I haven't posted as frequently because I'm not happy with where the show is going either. Especially with all the Ryan storylines.

Last nights episode was... well, interesting. I hope it means the end of Ryan's messing up. I think it could be, so that makes me happy.

Now for the next few episode. I read the spoilers about Ryan and I'm not excited.

Anyways, enough of me being negative... Ryan looked hot last night.

Hey Need4speed I thought the same thing as you. I caught that as soon as he said it. When togo first joined csim some of the peeps here on the board wasn't thrilled with the choice of a new character and some said they should have made Jessop a csi instead of bringin togo on. I didnt know who jessop was but someone mentioned an EP where he worked with Calleigh on a case and they said they got along really good. Now that was an ep in season 2, early on. I watched it and wasn't impressed with him.. I liked togo right away, love at first sight...ok anyways yeah I thought that was wrong.

Katie I feel your pain hun, I'm right with you on it all..

I just watched "The Cult Of Horatio" video, and woah, was that hilarious or what!! They were all so good at doing their Horatio Caine Impressions :lol: Jon was so cute!! He was like "Im going to get in so much trouble for this.." :lol: He did "Horatio With Allergies" He was excellent and so hilarious. :D

I dont really remember when he mentioned Jessop, but I understand what you guys are saying. I never thought that he should be in Ryan's place though.. :)

Thanks for the link to the interview(video).. Them impersonating Horatio Caine. Togo's hilarious. But I love the way how Rex imitated Horatio and how he worked with the glasses.

And David loves Togo's moobs? haha. that's the funniest of them all.

OMG!! I loved those pics!! oh and the flashback montage when he quit on the air just brought me to tears!! and i was like awww!!! and i was so proud of him!!! and the whole "I'm not going to abandon this team" and then H said "and we are not going to abandon you" i was crying because it was so beautiful and it just got to me how much they all really cared!!! and how no one was mad at him. well Cal was but only at the begining. and Eric was talking to him like they were best firends!! it was awesome!!! and i just knew that he was coming back next ep and how he admitted all his mistakes!! i really hope this is the end of his mistakes!!!

i loved it in the last episode were at teh end when he was getting off the air he was like "Soooo"
i just loved that cuz it was like "ok so im leaving. BYE!"
like he really didnt care what tehy said

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back