Ryan/Jonathan #14: 'Togoholism is International'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, please remember to post in a spoiler box if you're referring to the thing I just posted.

*crossing fingers with Rachel, and btw, my name is Nikki ;)

*bows down for Athlov* :D

That is so not Ryan! Gambling just doesn't fit with his personality whether he really is OCD or not. He's way too cautious. I think we were all in agreement over that. But if he does pay off the guy then he did the right thing. At least he didn't / doesn't succumb to the blackmail. And Horatio can't help? Arrrgh!I'm worried now. :eek: (You'd think the writers had enough to worry about with Eric's recovery without laying into our sweet Ryan. :mad: )

What's the episode title for 5:22? Does anyone know? *goes off to worry*

Edits - I forgot for a moment. athlov , thank you for the pics. He's so young and sweet there.

OMG to what Dutchie posted (although won't see it for months yet). So wish I could see season 5.

Athlov once again fantastic pics. I can't believe that you have so much time to post all these brilliant pics.

Thanks Athlov for the link to the video, Ill watch it in a minute. And thanks for the SU2 caps, stupid me forgot to record the shows yesterday grrr now I have to wait until next week!!
I really hope that Ryan doesnt get in trouble, he has been in enough trouble before. Im happy that they want to give him a story line, but does it have to be negative?

Dutchie[/b]'s Spoiler] Well on the one hand I'm real glad they gave him some sort of a storyline because he's been awesome this season and needs not just more screentime, but more of a storyline as well. But, of course, curse you TPTB, it has to be a bad thing! Why can't someone who's never gotten in trouble (like Cal- has she? I love Cal, but honestly lay off the Wolfe!) get in trouble if it's gottta be someone! Well, there's one thing- he'll have a cahnce to be awesome in trouble, and they wouldn't kick him out of the lab, so however bad it'll be, he'll still b there, so I'm just gonna uncurl my fists and tell myself it'll be interesting. :D
Ah nuts, maybe it won't.

RaCk2ThOuSaNd6 said:
I am trying to look on the brighter side of this. Maybe this will leave the door open to TPTB developing a backstory. *crossing fingers*

Yup, we should think positive about this ep. For some reason, I'm having the slight feeling that they might reveal something about his background...I could be wrong though...:confused: Anyway, they should show us at least a little something more about Ryan, we just have to wait for the time to come. I'm sure the writers do think character development is really important. This is one reason why the show is so popular. Who knows, there may be something really BIG coming (about Ryan), but we obviously shouldn't raise our expectations too high ( is this PROPER ENGLISH!?). What I'm trying to say here people is, think positive. :D

Wow it seems everytime I am on here it is SOMEONE's birthday!! Happy Birthday ryansnuttytart!!!

I am sorry if I didn't use the spoiler box. I thought that what I said was quite general and not giving anything away (like your spoiler did). Sorry again!

Oh and don't forget (USA) to turn your clocks ahead tonite!!!

Bday548.gif
ryansnuttytart. I saw that you've only been registered since January. So here are some older pictures we haven't seen posted in a while. :D

From Ed. Which I've never seen.

Smile

Judging Amy: Looking for Quarters Which I have seen. :D

Judging Amy: Looking for Quarters 2

Judging Amy: Looking for Quarters 3.

Running

#5 should be #1 :D

On the saxophone looking totally sweaty.

Tatoo

Super cutie

All pictures are from Jonathan Togo Online, which is offline at the moment. :lol: But hopefully it will be back soon.

Wow, Athlov You posted a lot of pics that I have never seen, thanks. The ones "From Ed, and Smile" are very interesting, Im not sure I like that beard on him lol but its something different :lol:
Happy Birthday Ryansnuttytart!

Happy Birthday ryansnuttytart! Have a nice day! :D athlov, those pics are GREAT! :) I want Jonathan Togo online to get online again.. :lol:

Oops, I didn't notice the birthday cake icon! Happy Birthday ryansnuttytart! Have a Togolicious, Wolferific day.

Did u know that the 'Ryan' is a name from Ireland which means 'king'? All bow to King Wolfe, The Only Gorgeous One. Muahahaha! & our dear Jonathan is part Irish, with some added Italian and Ukrainian-Jewishness. :lol: Oh, & the name Jonathan means 'god gives'.

Only 3 more days to 'Under The Influence' on AXN, RYANisHAWT(if you're actually here lol). Patrol uniform cuteness! Squee! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back