Ryan/Jonathan #13: 'The Ryan Wolfe Effect'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any other colors ya'll can think of?
Jon looks good in every color! :D I haven't found a color I don't like on him. I do really like him in purple, though. And I love that jacket he was wearing.

And lmao, Ali! That's a dangerous thing to start, you know. I'm sure we'd all love to help him pull that shirt off. ;)

On the punching with the right handed and he's a lefty thing....
I think (I forgot who) the person who posted about getting a better angle to punch the guy in the face rather than on the side of the head applies.

Also I am left handed, but I do use/cut with scissors with my right hand. It was tough to be lefty in elementary school with like 2 left handed scissors available and they were not even sharp and were basically CRAP. I actually trained myself to use my right hand. I also bowl with my right hand. That is all I do with my right hand.

My brother eats with his right hand but does everything else with his left. He's weird though :) My parents are true lefties - I think my mother bowls with her right, but my father does EVERYTHING with his left hand.

Oh and I also wanted to add that the only reason why I said that we would only see him shirtless is if he gets shot. It doesn't mean that I want the poor dude to get hurt!! :( I just think that would be the only case that he would remove a shirt. Or better yet a hazmat situation where he needs to strip and shower... ooooooooooo I'm not going there! :devil:

ebonymist said:
Jon looks good in every color! :D I haven't found a color I don't like on him. I do really like him in purple, though. And I love that jacket he was wearing.
Oh yeah, he looked WONDERFUL in that jacket.

RaCk2ThOuSaNd6
Who knows, he may be ambidextrous like I am. I do use my right as my dominant hand, though. I just think that he wanted to get in as much damage as possible as quick as possible. That dude had just about ****ed him off.

And please don't go there with the HAZMAT situation. I was drooling for 3 days after we got to see Greg :devil:

I wonder...why is it that he is the only male actor in CSI:Miami that has yet to have a shirtless shot ANYWHERE? I mean, I've seen both Adam Rodriguez and David Caruso shirtless. Is Jonathan shy or something?

I have a question! What's this mustache picture you guys keep talking about? (not recently, but in previous posts).

Oh, and I agree with everyone who thinks we need a Ryan Wolfe Shirtless Scene soon. I also want him to get shot, but I think that the falls into water and needs to remove his shirt is a good idea! :D

CSI_Slasher said:
I wonder...why is it that he is the only male actor in CSI:Miami that has yet to have a shirtless shot ANYWHERE? I mean, I've seen both Adam Rodriguez and David Caruso shirtless. Is Jonathan shy or something?

I LOLed at this because I have actually seen more of David Caruso than just shirtless.. try pantless and underwearless in NYPD Blue! That was a long time ago though. Don't know if it still looks the same - and really don't care to!

And yes there are NO pics of Jonathan ANYWHERE shirltess. He might just be insecure or chose not to expose himself in that way. The one thing that I am DYING to see Jonathan do is bust out laughing over something - and I don't mean the little chuckle that he gave when Eric said "You get it in the eyes all the time" (in Silencer when they were talking about being compared to ARod and Jake Gyllenhaal). I am talking full on laughter like "BWAHAHAHAHAA!!!" *gasping for air* "AHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAA!" coming out of his mouth. I think I even want to see that over shirtless.

CSI_Slasher said:
I've seen both Adam Rodriguez and David Caruso shirtless. Is Jonathan shy or something?
When was H shirtless? Anyways, wow you guys are horrible about staying on a topic :lol: I was ready the posts I missed form the last page and there was about 10 , While reading them, their must have been a new topic that we recently discussed ,brought up every other post! lol You obsessed Togo loving freaks :D I cant blame you though, Im one too-obviously:)

I was wondering PLEASE ANSWER IF YOU CAN :) (If any one knows which episode Ryan winked at Natalia? In a previous page not sure which one, they were talking about how he didn't wink properly at Natalia. I think I might have seen the episode because I remember him winking at someone? But does anyone know which episode this was?

i luv ryan - you should really stop double posting and use that edit function! The mods are gonna come get your a$$! I only say this because I see you have already been warned!

You don't want to pi$$ them off! ;)

Oh and the episode that you are looking for where Ryan winks at Natalia is Throwing Heat - season 5 episode 13.

iluv_ryan Ill tell you this before one of our lovely Mods tells you first...You triple posted!! You are not even supposed to double post! f you want to add something to your previous post instead of posting a whole new post, just click edit and add it in there :)

---Oh guess I wasnt the first to warn you lol
and I made that mistake too. When I was new, I posted a lot of doubles so I could get my icon up faster but the Mods chewed my booty. :lol:

Now to answer your question...I dont even know what episode it was either, but I have heard people talk about it so Im as curious as you.

RaCk2ThOuSaNd6 said:
The one thing that I am DYING to see Jonathan do is bust out laughing over something-- I am talking full on laughter like "BWAHAHAHAHAA!!!" *gasping for air* "AHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAA!" coming out of his mouth. I think I even want to see that over shirtless.
I agree on all counts about him laughing. He seems to be the kind that would let go and have a giggle fit every now and again. But seeing that over shirtless Ryan? NEVER!!

I remember shirtless from NYPD Blue, but nekked?
(Dang, if only Jon would take roles like that...) :p

HAHA I know how much you want to get an icon but double triple etc... posting unfortunately isn't allowed. You can plead your case to the mods but chances are they won't care and aren't going to allow it! You will have enough posts in time to get one!

I am just trying to give you a heads up. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back