Ryan/Jonathan #13: 'The Ryan Wolfe Effect'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Twiz
I knew you would get it! Your turn...............

and I guess with him being at Hooters - maybe he's into the bewbies? LOL. That's great... I didn't get my nickname for the small rack I have.... ;)

I'm developing a real taste for Jon in his glasses. I thought they were just a joke to start with, but with so many pics of him in those specs, I suppose they must be real. And he looks so sweet in them. In that first pic he looks so young! Thanks, athlov! :D

Who are all those girls? *is jealous*

Those must be his mysapce pics. very personal. He's at Hooters (those are who all those girls are!) *very jealous*

R wolfe is omg I love your pics for hottest and sweetest. They will certainly get me through the day. I must try and dig out some for myself.

I agree about the glasses thing. I wasn't too sure to start with but the more see the more I like.

Really, really LOVE ur pics, Twiztid4Togo. Especially the one in the middle 4 'sweetest'! Which episode was that in again? Looks pretty unfamiliar... :confused:

Loyal2Wolfe, the middle pic of 'sweetest' that Twiz posted isn't from CSI:Miami, but from SVU,(special victims unit), another show in which Jonathan played. But I agree it's very sweet ;)

I'm still not sure about the glasses. On one side they have something funny and adorkable, but on the other side...I dunno. Still undecided.

Well, since we're all doing it, I will post my pics too. Hottest, sweetest and most pitiful, here we go:

hottest
sweetest
most pitiful

So there ya go. I can't believe I cut the other half of the hottest pic off :lol: That's so not me. I still smile widely everytime I hear him say 'Nikki' in that episode though. Which, need I remind you, was 16 times. :D

Welcome, RYANisHAWT! I saw Jonathan in "Judging Amy" tuesday, and I have to tell you, he looked sooo cute! He had this little beard, and I know Dutchie didn't like it :)lol:), but I thought it was too cute..

Hi RYANisHAWT , welcome to the best forum!

Twiz and Dutchie I just LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your pics pitiful and sweetest from Legal. That is my favourite episode.
If I could freeze Ryan in a moment in time, that would be it!
What is 'Hooters'? Is it a good place to be? Question from niaive Brit, thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back