Ryan/Jonathan #13: 'The Ryan Wolfe Effect'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ryan/Jonathan #13

dna_girl said:
The things us girls get caught up talking about???
Clothes and hair! Nothing changes, does it? :lol:

I wonder how much input Jon gets over what Ryan wears? Does he secretly take the sweatervest home with him to wear or does he only wear it for the sacrifice of his craft????? :)

I would love to be the wardrobe mistress on CSI Miami
"I think, Jon, that Ryan needs to express himself a bit more this season and show that he acknowledges the changes in his body. I think we will go for slightly too small shirts to accentuate the muscle tone.
Also, I think it is integral to the plot that we have a scene with you changing shirts in the locker room, obviously taking a phone call half way through that leaves you shirtless for at least 5 minutes. Now, Mr Togo, let me just take your measurements again.....................hmmmmmmmmmm (THUD)
:lol: :lol:

OMG can I say that I love every word of this reply? I was literally LMAO putting a tight grip over my mouth as to not wake up my husband or baby!

Wardrob mistress or makeup? I can look at his face and into his eyes while prepping him... hmmmm tough call... how about just plain mistress? He's got a girlfriend so it would fit so nicely.... LOL!

^I'd rather be wardrobe! ;) Then maybe I could see him shirtless! *drools*

Ah, thanks for posting that, athlov! I couldn't remember him winking. Guess now I don't have to go back and watch the episode.... Oh wait... * tries to think up an excuse to go watch Silencer again* Do I need an excuse? :p

I'd rather be wardrobe too! Espically after the ideas you guys have giving me lol. You know, just a little slip of my hand would just be an accident :D

I feel bad for the dude if he reads this - truly! He would think we are all psychos.
I know if I was an actress and reading my fans talking like this I would probably say to myself "OMG these people need to get a life! Especially the ones that are married with kids."

LMAO!

That's a very good point RaCk. I'd feel the same way - like I had a few personal stalkers. Hmmmm...

But maybe we are all psychos...? :lol:

Yeah, we all are psycos! (I can't spell that word!) But he must know that someone as gorgeous as him would have drooling fans all over who are psycos! He can't blame us! (OK, he can) But I'm unmarried, thank you very much, so I can go on obsessed about all the Miami males freely.

CSIMiamiLover ur lucky u can dream freely.

And personally i would want to work in the wardrobe department like u guys said "ooops...i droped the tape im gona have to start over again." LOL I can think of a few more things u could do in wardrobe but i wont post them :devil: so wardrobe would b the best place :lol: ;)

And im sure if Togo saw what we said about him im sure he would think we r all nutts LOL

Hey guys- what is that site, like jontogo.org or something with the best pics? What is the url? I can't find it!
Thanks!!!

It's jontogo-online.net But they seem to be offline at the moment. Don't know why. :( They do have the best pics. Try Miami Style. That's not totally devoted to Jon, but it does have soem nice pics. Otherwise athlov's site is a fab one for Togopics. I can't remember the address though.

100% agree with ur suggestions! A reminder to the person who's monitoring u while u stare at the pics...watch for symptoms of shock, heart attack, breathing difficulties, or high blood pressure. Those with heart conditions...view this page at ur own risk!

:lol:

loyal2wolfe said:
100% agree with ur suggestions! A reminder to the person who's monitoring u while u stare at the pics...watch for symptoms of shock, heart attack, breathing difficulties, or high blood pressure. Those with heart conditions...view this page at ur own risk!

:lol:

LOL im in good health but one look at Togo makes my blood presure go up and breathing becomes difficult :lol:
So for those of u who r in good health " view this page at ur own risk!" :lol:

Welcome to the Ryan Jon thread Loyal2wolfe!hope u enjoy :D

Ever since I watched 'Nailed' I've been in love with Ryan...probably out of pity lol. A few episodes b4 that I was starting 2 think he had pretty good looks, but since 'Nailed' he's been no.1 on my list!

Now I even dream of him in my sleep once in a while lol.... :lol:

dna_girl said:
Yes of course ebonymist, I would definitely need proper measurements to style him appropriately and being close to him would purely be a little perk!!!!
Chest, inside leg, oops, I dropped the tape measure, silly me......... have to start again. :devil:
If something is worth doing, it's worth doing well.
And if Ryan Wolfe is worth measuring, he's worth measuring as often as humanely possible to get the job done right!!!!! :devil:

(That Diet Coke advert is just on, blimey, Ryan Wolfe would be the best surprise turning up in the lift like that ;) :devil:)

I really shouldn't read this at work. People are looking at me funny. Oh well if only they knew.

Wardrobe would have to be the best job in the world. You would be able to say 'Sorry Jon that shirt just doesn't look right could you try this one. Nope I think you should try the other one again.' So many shirts, so many times to get his kit off.

I too am single and therefore can imagine and takl as much as I want. Not that having a man would stop me of course. It's Jon we're talking about.

I think my love for Jonathan will never pass.. I mean, if one of your friends says: "I have to tell you something. Can you take your mind of of Jonathan and listen for a second?" you know you are too obsessed. But I don't mind. :D By the way, this morning I watched Mystic River for the fifth time.. And it doesn't get boring!

Well, I'm one of the happily married folks around here, but that still doesn't stop me from being obsessed with JT. :D

Okay... so I did try to stop my obsession/addiction -- 'twas one of my happily failed New Year's Resolutions, actually. *hangs head in shame* Ask Ali, she'll tell you 'cause she caught me trying to do it -- cold turkey! :lol: But it didn't work. Once you're hooked on Jon, there's no recovering... ever! :devil::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back