Ryan/Jonathan #13: 'The Ryan Wolfe Effect'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Marns, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LadyLinnaea

LadyLinnaea Dead on Arrival

Re: Ryan/Jonathan #13

yay, new thread!!!! I love that this place I can act all fangirly and squealy about a really hot guy, and then I can be the responsible wife and mom of three that my husband has NO idea spends way too much time on here....hehehe

2. Yurek

Yurek Pathologist

*lol*

I'm always one of those who march to a different drummer with her liking and disliking. I'm always think they think I'm very crazy.... but who cares...
    :lol:

I like the long hair as well as the short hair. I think the longer one makes him sooo cute and the shorter one more mature. I love him with every hair and in every color he wears...so... :rolleyes: :D

3. ryansnuttytart

ryansnuttytart Rookie

The more I see the orange the more I like. Like others I too was not keen on the colour but he so makes it look sexy.

RaCk2ThOuSaNd6 I thought this kind of thing was part of acting 30 (which I turn soon).

As for acting responsible without this thread I couldn't do it during the day. Thank you for someone to release my Ryan love.

4. dna_girl

dna_girl Witness

The things us girls get caught up talking about???
    Clothes and hair! Nothing changes, does it? :lol:

I wonder how much input Jon gets over what Ryan wears? Does he secretly take the sweatervest home with him to wear or does he only wear it for the sacrifice of his craft????? :)

I would love to be the wardrobe mistress on CSI Miami
    "I think, Jon, that Ryan needs to express himself a bit more this season and show that he acknowledges the changes in his body. I think we will go for slightly too small shirts to accentuate the muscle tone.
    Also, I think it is integral to the plot that we have a scene with you changing shirts in the locker room, obviously taking a phone call half way through that leaves you shirtless for at least 5 minutes. Now, Mr Togo, let me just take your measurements again.....................hmmmmmmmmmm (THUD)
    :lol: :lol:

5. R_wolfe_is_OMG

R_wolfe_is_OMG Witness

Ok....my input on the hair and clothes have already been posted, buuuutt...I agree with Yurek, he looks good in anything, and makes anything look good..

6. ryansnuttytart

ryansnuttytart Rookie

That last bit so made me laugh and the images in my head are so rude I can't express. If only we had the influence.

7. athlov

athlov Guest

hehehe, yes, no shirt.

I was just thinking; (*sigh* really need to stop doing that.)

As I was saying, I just think that maybe Rippp, should be *Rrrrrip*. It's just that Rippp sounds weird when you actually try to say it out loud. It's like Ripdpdpdpdpd.

Well, something like that, and RIPpp makes me think, "Rest In Piece piece piece". :lol: ... :(

:D

8. ebonymist

ebonymist Police Officer

*is trying to calm down from the uncontrollable laughter brought on by dna_girl and athlov's posts*

You two crack me up with the whole "I think it is integral to the plot..." and the "Rest In Pice piece piece" bits. (even with as sad as that second one is).

But yes, you're right, that should be Rrrrrip, and not Rippp. (RIP was the first thing I thought of too, when I saw Rippp) ;)

(And I'm sure, dna_girl that you'd be taking his measurements purely because you need them for the wardrobe, and not at all because you just want to be that close to him) :p

9. dna_girl

dna_girl Witness

Yes of course ebonymist, I would definitely need proper measurements to style him appropriately and being close to him would purely be a little perk!!!!
    Chest, inside leg, oops, I dropped the tape measure, silly me......... have to start again. :devil:
    If something is worth doing, it's worth doing well.
    And if Ryan Wolfe is worth measuring, he's worth measuring as often as humanely possible to get the job done right!!!!! :devil:

(That Diet Coke advert is just on, blimey, Ryan Wolfe would be the best surprise turning up in the lift like that ;) :devil:)

10. athlov

athlov Guest

[​IMG]

Someone mentioned this in the other thread. Silencer wink. ;)

11. Shadowfax

Shadowfax CSI Level One

Yes! That was me! I mentioned it, and look how cute he is! Thanks for the slow motion replay, athlov. I love the fact he can't exactly wink properly with just one eye. :lol:

12. dna_girl

dna_girl Witness

Why is he winking there? He looks very serious, and a little bit like he has something in his eye that is irritating him.
    Sorry, cannot remember the storyline....

edited by mod to fix link as it was stretching the page.

13. athlov

athlov Guest

^I think it's more of a sarcastic wink, (if there is such a thing.) Maybe Jon invented it. :lol:

Can someone please tell me where that interview is that sandersidle posted? The link she posted before won't work for me. ;)

14. cainesugar

cainesugar Coroner

Man I can't get over that. Now wouldn't that be a dream job?
    very funny. Once I stop laughing I'll remember what I was supposed to bo doing. It seems I always end up here when I have something important to do. :D

15. R_wolfe_is_OMG

R_wolfe_is_OMG Witness

HAHA, yeah that would be a dream job, don't forget meausring around the waist, if you do it right, you get to wrap your arms around him...hehe god I need to get back to what I was doing, it was so innocent, and CSIMiamiLover, I always end up here..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.