Ryan/Jonathan #12: *POP!!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow Marns did your wish come true or WHAT? They said they were gonna air Pirated, I zap in and they're airing RIO. :eek: If I had thought: "oh, re-run, I wont watch it" I wouldn't missed Rio. Glad I'm a sucker for re-runs.

And Ryan is soooo cute :D But a little mean. "No Natalia, that's low." :lol:

Watched 'Nailed' again on Sunday, remembering fondly how this was the episode that got me into Ryan Wolfe! This time I paid much more attention.
The first scene with Delko driving him to the hospital was excrutiating to watch. His screaming and wanting to pull it out but not, was a nightmare to watch! :(
I love the scene at the end too, where Delko gives him a ride home and they find a truce with each other. Awwwwwww :)
athlov - your pics are brilliant, I really look forward to gazing at pics of Ryan. :D

Dutchie said:
Wow Marns did your wish come true or WHAT? They said they were gonna air Pirated, I zap in and they're airing RIO. :eek: If I had thought: "oh, re-run, I wont watch it" I wouldn't missed Rio. Glad I'm a sucker for re-runs.

OOH! I had the same thing! Too bad we won't get to see S4! I haven't seen Nailed yet. And Open Water. And all the rest. It's so hard to wait for the DVD's. And I actually found out I didn't miss One Of Our Own! :lol: I had the best day yesterday, figuring out all those things.. :lol:

Aurora, (looked up your name) you're welcome. I'm here. :(

Marns, I'll give you a PM. And you didn't miss it? Who forgets they saw OOOO? :lol: I'm very glad they started season 5. Holland's not so bad after all, we're only 11 episodes behind now. :D

Dutchie said:
Marns, Who forgets they saw OOOO? :lol: I'm very glad they started season 5. Holland's not so bad after all, we're only 11 episodes behind now. :D

Yeah, I know.. I knew I saw that one, but I forgot it was called OneOfOurOwn. :lol: And I know! Next week they'll air "Going Under"! (I hope :lol:)

Marns how could you have forgotten about One Of Our Own??? :eek: OMG... I'm still breathless... I've just watched it (OOOO) and... (be still my heart...) Ryan shoving Cooper = one of the HOTTEST CSI Miami scene ever! Mad Ryan is really HOT :eek: Psst, hey Coop, you need a stunt double for that shoving scene? I'd GLADLY volunteer :p Yes Jon, it's ok, just shove me. Retake? No problem. Change of location into the supply closet? ...Oh yeah... :devil: :devil: :lol:

Hmm... I was thinking, how many times Ryan gets mad on the show that we think it's hot?

You've probably heard this a zillionth time before but, "For the record, I didn't cooperate." GO RYANNNNNN!!!!! :D *pom poms* I LOVE that line.

athlov do you happen to have caps from OOOO on your site? Cuz I'm on a craving here... :lol:

Wow you're in Holland already get S5? I'm just 'lucky' that they're gonna reairing S3 again here :rolleyes: No new season for me yet. Yeah, we're late, like, one and a half season behind you :rolleyes: :(

Yeah, we were very surprised here too.. Right, Nikki? And I still know that it was veeery stupid of me to forget about OOOO :lol:

Thank you! Now I know what OOOO is! I am pretty new here and when I saw that in replies I was like what the heck is that? but was afraid of asking to look stupid LOL!

Oh yes and that episode was soooo good. I love it when he leans over into that special agent's ear and whispers "You have the wrong lab". OMG I get tingly chills everytime!

RaCk, if it makes you feel better, the first time I saw people talking about an ep called OOOO, I was very confused. I asked, they answered (different thread, though, I believe), and I felt very stupid afterward, because I did know that, lol. :lol: It was an awesome episode, though! I loved seeing Ryan slam DC into that wall, even if DC wasn't the mole. (DC needs to get pushed around every once in awhile, and even better if it's Ryan, lol) ;) Plus, I was so glad when I found out Boa was the mole, because I didn't want it to be any of the other people. :D

Dutchie, ebonymist thankz. . .
have a nice day. . . I'll be on tomarrow. . .

You're welcome, I hope today is better for you than yesterday was.

Don´t think I´ve welcomed Aurora already. Welcome! :lol: Oh, yeah.. Jonathan.. Only when he says (look Nikki, the spelling of says.. :lol:) You´re in the wrong lab? I always feel tingly chills when I see him :lol:

Dutchie said:
Aurora, (looked up your name) you're welcome. I'm here. :(

Marns, I'll give you a PM. And you didn't miss it? Who forgets they saw OOOO? :lol: I'm very glad they started season 5. Holland's not so bad after all, we're only 11 episodes behind now. :D

:) I know. . . and I apreciate it. . . :)

wolfe luv1, I'm so sorry to hear about what happened. That's dreadful. I do hope you feel a little better today. *pats shoulder*

Dutchie, you already have S5 in Holland? *is jealous* We don't have any CSI:Miami on terrestrial TV at the moment. I think they'll probably rerun S4 on Channel 5, but they're doing it all almost back-to-back on digital at a silly time that I can't stay up for. :( Hopefully, it will soon be on terrestrial again. We have a wait for S5 though.

I hope Nikki knows how happy I am with what she did for me. Thank you! Again :lol:. No CSI Miami? How horrible! I hope you will get to see S5 soon, AliGtr!

Well yeah I already know about the mole so it wasn't a surprise :rolleyes: No fun... :(

Oh the scene with the special agent... got chills too. And when Ryan being interrogated and asked about his eye problem... He just looked up and shot the guy this sideways glare... "I see everything very clearly now." or something along those lines. Man those eyes... I almost fainted... :lol:

Someone else haven't got S5 too? :eek: AliGtr I feel less alone! *jumps and hugs* :lol:

Katie, wherever you are, I've just seen your Ryan video for Twiz over at Youtube... I didn't know you made one! Omg I LOVE it. Perfect song, perfect editing. You just rock! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back