Ryan/Jonathan #12: *POP!!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
RaCk2ThOuSaNd6 said:
Maybe he is a little hesitant to take off his shirt. He is working with Adam Rodriguez who seems to have a nicely tone body and Jonathan is a little chunky. I would take him over Adam anyday... even if Adam is just as goodlooking as him... but I am more attracted to Jonathan!!! I think it's more of the fact that Jonathan has a baby face and is always clean shaven where Adam always has that scruff and I am not into that too much.

Funny story... I was just watching Open Water and when he was questioning the mother his shirt was unbuttoned more than usual (one button more) and I really thought that I was going to see more chest but lo and behold no. Then in the next scene he was in - when he was talking to Eric about his sister being grilled by the feds - that button was buttoned! = ( Maybe he realized it wasn't buttoned and did it up.....

If Catherine Willows can do it, why can't I?

Alright, you've seen enough, now tell me what I want to know

Thanks for the Monday pic Ali!
nice choice, I want to hug him too. :D

I remeber the discussion, I only know it was an orange shirt (or maybe not :p).

I don't think that JT is insecure, Ryan on the other hand seems to have a lot of insecurities.
If there will ever be an episode with Eric and Ryan wearing T-shirts, I don't think I can concentrate on the case very much. :lol:

hi. I'm new. :) can i join in the jonathan obsessing?

does it help my credibility if you know that i've talked to jonathan before? (it was only on myspace, but oh well.)

:)

Yes, bulletgirl09, you can join us.
How d'ya talk to him?! Sue said that one of her friends tried to IM him or try to send him a message but he has it blocked. (Or something like that....)

I had a very CSI: birthday. (Literally. I got my own cake!! :p I have pics.... just gotta upload them.) And I got a 'CSI: Miami' badge from my cousin and my aunt.... pics later. It's not near me at the moment.

I sent him a message and he replied.

I didn't attempt to prolong the convo, because I was happy that he replied once.

we talked about music. :)

Welcome bulletgirl09!!! We're always happy to have new Jon fans!!

*squee* You talked to him?! That's AWESOME!!

szmandatogoholic, I can't wait to see pics!! I'd love to have a CSI: birthday, lol. (have to wait another eight months or so, though...) :D

yeah, I told him that I thought he was fantastic, and the fact that he liked Pavement made it better.

he replied with:::

"The bravery sucks. no, I'm just kidding, they rule, and the new album is gonna rock. (they do, however, wear womens pants and I know this to be a fact.)"

the song on my myspace at the time was 'unconditional' by the bravery.

it was quite exciting.

and thank you all for being so welcoming.

Athlov - as always premo pictures and thank you for sharing! What is with that face in the pic labeled ROTFLOL? YIKES!!! HAHA

Oh and I think it was labgeekluvr (I know I spelled that wrong) thank you that was the scene with his shirt unbuttoned dangerously low!!! GRRRRRRRRRR BABY GRRRRRRRRRRR

Oh and I also wanted to mention that I saw his Myspace page but it looks like either he cancelled it or it is inactive. It shows that he hasn't logged on since the end of Oct! I sent him a message saying that if this is really him then he is doing a wonderful job and keep up the good work.

You must have found the wrong myspace account. His just goes by Jon. ;)

I dont really believe it's him because there are so many peeps on myspace role playing as characters and just saying they are the real ones. Like I like greys anatomy and my sister supposely has the whole cast on her myspace but I dont think they are real.

OH those are great pics Athlov...like always. I love that first pic and the one yeah, right!...oh I love them all.

thanks for those pics of ryan with the unbuttoned shirt then it's buttoned back up, that was funny. Yeah catherine went way too far in the last ep with her shirt..man why couldn't ryan have to do that when q's someone..loose a button with every q's answered till he's shirtless lol..

Man that is a goofy look from the pic ROTFLOL....lol hes so goofy lookin there but still as HOT as ever!!!!

Great pics Athlov.thanks!

If i was Jon i wouldnt have a myspace you would have too many pple postin stuff there.

Well, regardless if it is him of not, there are some really nice candid pics in this guys pics section.

As far as the posting thing, you can't even post unless you are on his friend list. Also, you have to enter his last name to send a request to be his friend, and then he has to except you as his friend. So there really aren't that many post on his myspace.

I don't care either way, I just like the pics. I don't bother trying to get on his friends list. :)

i didn't add him as a friend, i only sent him a message.

you have to search by Jon Togo, instead of Jonathan Togo.

he puts up new pictures quite often. but i'm sure it's him because certain people that he trades comments with attended the same college based on their info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back