Ryan/Jonathan #12: *POP!!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont understand IRL either,what does it means? :confused:

I dont know about u guys but if Jon was the guy serving me at a store, i wouldnt walk away without asking for a number! lol

AliGtr said:
ryan_lover said:
If I can remember correctly I think I got it from athlov-thanks again! :D
Its Hottt isn't it! :p Im not exactly sure what ep it is from.

Noooo! It's one of mine! :D *is proud* From Curse of the Coffin. Isn't he hotttt?

oh sorry! both your names begin with an 'A' so thats why I couldn't remember proper. anywho thanks again. :D actually my avvie reminds me of me cuz Im allways evil staring ppl. :devil:

Hi guys, I'm new here. I'm a huge Jonathan Togo fan (he's sooo hot :p) and... er.. I'm from Holland.

ryan_lover said:
oh sorry! both your names begin with an 'A' so thats why I couldn't remember proper. anywho thanks again. :D actually my avvie reminds me of me cuz Im allways evil staring ppl. :devil:

I'm glad you like it. It's one of my favourites too. :D Would you mind crediting me somewhere? In your profile page is the usual place, I believe. It's just... my icons and fics are my babies. I'm proud of them. Not unreasonable?

Thanks, Lucy , for explaining IRL. I'm learning so much here!

And welcome Marns ! :D You are so in the right place if you're a Togo fan! Make yourself at home. *offers cookies*

Hey Marns, join the Dutch 'Jonathan Togo addict' club, with all the other members...me! :lol: (I think)

Seeing your from Holland I'm going to take my chance and say you saw 'Crime Wave' tuesday. OMG wasn't he cute? I love Crime Wave for mostly the fact that Ryan looks HOTT in black. :eek:

He so does look good in black! Yeah, I saw Crime Wave! I can't until tuesday to see him again.. Oh well.. I'll just watch a DVD.. :p

LOL i hate having to wait to see an eppy. Marn u r soooooo right he looks AMAZING in black :devil: LOVE it when they put him in all black :D

The Sweatervests..:lol: They look sooo cute on him! I can't believe I forgot about the sweatervest!:eek: :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back