Ryan/Jonathan #12: *POP!!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to all the new posters in here and around TalkCSI. :D

I also just wanted to remind you guys that there is a Happy Birthday thread in Misc if y'all are interested in sending birthday wishes to your friends. :) Posting some pictures in here as B-Day presents are fine, but let's involve a little more discussion concerning Ryan/Jonathan as well, please. :) Thanks a bunch! *blows kisses*

Thanks athlov for your answer to my question about 'Three Way'. Makes sense now!
The pictures have been great - I really love the one of him in a suit - he looks so gorgeous!!!!
I used to really love his hair long but now I think I like it S5 short from the caps I've seen.

Happy belated Birthday Neelie and Inge! here is a belated prezzie for you both:

it was Neelie's birthday 2 days ago and you didn't tell me

OMG! it was Inge's B-day yesterday

If I leave work now, I should have time to get them both a prezzie

best start undoing buttons on the way there to save some time :p

Enjoy! *huggles*. :D

*hides from MODS* sorry I promise to stick to the B-day thread next time its someones birthday. :)

*gets back on topic* hang on, how come sharing HOTT Ryan b-day pics is being off topic?:confused:ohwell

anywho I don't mind Ryan being a little bit chubby so long as its not too noticable and he doesn't end up with a beer belly and about 99 chins. :lol:

ryan_lover.. that icon under your name with the "Dark glare" wording in it.... what episode is that from? Where did you get that pic? Did you create it? I lurve it so much!!!

If I can remember correctly I think I got it from athlov-thanks again! :D
Its Hottt isn't it! :p Im not exactly sure what ep it is from.

ryan_lover
*hides from MODS* sorry I promise to stick to the B-day thread next time its someones birthday. :)

No need to hide. ;) As stated above, posting pictures for someone's birthday is fine --As long as it doesn't take over the thread. :)

ryan_lover said:
If I can remember correctly I think I got it from athlov-thanks again! :D
Its Hottt isn't it! :p Im not exactly sure what ep it is from.

Noooo! It's one of mine! :D *is proud* From Curse of the Coffin. Isn't he hotttt?

RaCk2ThOuSaNd6 said:
*athlov*
I know I asked this question on the last page but I don't know if you saw it....
I see that you have still pictures of Jonathan Togo on the show on E! called The Soup... I was wondering if you had the actual video footage or do you know where I could find it. I checked YouTube and am coming up with nothing.

TIA!

I sent you a PM. Do you see the little envelope at the top of the page? It should be blinking.

Thanks for all the pics and wishes! :)
you all are sooo nice!!

sorry, Geni for all the off-topicness, somehow I have the feeling it's all my fault. ;)

at the moment it's hard to discuss about Ryan.
I'm thinking about a topic, but I have no idea so far. :(

A plenty new episodes happened.
we can revive a topic.
What have been your fav moments so far?
and which scenes you didn't like?

lame, but better than nothing. :p

inge said:
sorry, Geni for all the off-topicness, somehow I have the feeling it's all my fault.

Not your fault at all, inge. No one is really 'at fault' here at all, in fact. All the Birthday wishes and pics are fine-and I'm not just saying that because I have a birthday coming up next month, lol. ;) And we all love looking at pics, don't we? The point Geni was trying to make was that everyone should add a little more Jon/Ryan related content to their posts in addition to the Birthday pics/wishes. ;)

Has anyone seen Jonathan in anything else other than Miami? I am dying to know how he is like in other roles - maybe have a joking side to him or something. He is always so serious in Miami and barely laughs or jokes around. I do find that so intriguing and hottt but I also enjoy a nice sense of humor! :D

He looks like he is a little stinker IRL though. I can see him putting shaving cream in Adam's shorts or a fake spider in Emily's pocketbook you know?

Jonathan has a very funny sense of humor, he's a true funny wise ass guy. He can't answer a q's truthfully without making a joke out of it in most his interviews. He was in a tv show called Special Unit 2, he was a dorky computer lab tech geek and he was so cute and funny in it, not at all like Ryan. I've seen his parts on all the other tv shows he's played on just small parts and the characters are nothing like Ryan. He's played a bad boy druggie in 2, a writer in one. He had a small part in Mystic River playing a store clerk named Pete, he was adorable on it and his character was just a normal guy, but he was soooo cute. In Mystic River you get a hear of what his true Boston accent sounds like., so sexy.

RaCk2ThOuSaNd6 said:
He looks like he is a little stinker IRL though. I can see him putting shaving cream in Adam's shorts or a fake spider in Emily's pocketbook you know?

Lol it wouldnt surprise me if he was the funny kind cuz u see him in his interviews he kids around a little bit and not very often but now and then he will goof off and make jokes in Miami. So i think he is the "wise ass" type :lol:

I've never seen Special Unit 2. I'd love to see it - he sounds so adorable in that.

I do have the DVD of Mystic River, but I fast forward through everything but Jon's scenes. He is just a normal guy - cute, nice, the kind of guy who'd be a safe, dependable boyfriend. Or is that just me fantasizing? He's hot because he's Jon, but the character is probably someone who'd serve you in the shop and smile at you, and you'd go away smiling to yourself and feeling good, rather than dropping on the floor drooling like you would if it was actually Jon. Does that make any sense at all? I think I might have confused myself. :confused:

His interviews show his sense of humour brilliantly. He's a real joker. :D *loves it* It wouldn't surprise me at all if he were a practical joker too. I'm not sure what IRL means, though. *is confused again*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back