Ryan/Jonathan #12: *POP!!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG! sandersidle! That's amazing, I love that shirt! And they have a thong too?!!?! :eek: I'd buy me one, but I don't think hubby would appreciate that. :devil: :lol: Oh, and thanks for your feedback on the crackfic. You're fabulous! I'm glad it made you laugh. :D

Speaking of which, hey Quickie, have you read it yet? :confused:

Okay, I know I've been gone too long, and I've missed being around here. Truth is, I've been *kind of depressed* lately. :( Maybe that's it... I'm having some serious Togo Withdrawal, and I need help. HELP!! :lol: Some chocolate-covered Togos should do the trick, right? I don't think I'd mind OD-ing on those. :devil:

OK I have the best togo experience story to tell everyone. My hubby took me and the boys out to Ponderosa steak house to eat last night..our annivarsary is um...the 5th I think hehe...anyways so we're looking for a parking place and they have a sign that says to go parking only...OK you all know what I saw...TOGO parking only..SO we're almost done and I see a waiter go by with a huge plastic bag that says get it TO GO...SO I wanted one of those bags. I see my kid still had a piece of steak so I asked our waiter for a TO GO bag and I get this foil wrapper and plain bag..I'm bummin...so next chance I get I ask him for a big TO GO bag and he tells me he'll go look to see if they have one..Well he was gone forever so I go to the bathroom and when I get back my family is standing around the table talking to the waiter and my hubby got a bag from him and told him I collected TO GO stuff..and the waiter asked if he could tease me if he got me the bag and my hubby told him yeah..so then he's laughing at me and I explain ToGO to him and our togo experience's on this board and how i'm insane..so I got a bag and I took some pics of it but my damn aol wont let me upload the pic to my photobucket errrrrr. anyways the bag had ToGO like so close it looks like togo OH and on the table they had these triangle cardboard things saying wings to go and he let me take one of those too. HEHE ...we tipped he big..ONce I get the pics uploaded i'll post them..

Okie, since aol is being crappy for poor Twiz, she sent me them and I uploaded the pictures of the bag and triangle cardboard thing. :D

togo3-3.jpg

Triangle thing :)

Thanks Katie I owe you one hehe...I love my bag..Man I so want that parking place sign..that rocked. I'd put it in my drive way just in case Jon ever came by to visit hehe..i'm a nut.

Ah yes, it did cross my mind to Photoshop the flag out of the t-shirt and add in Jon's face... but I didn't bother because it was more the idea that a "I love Togo" shirt existed and you could buy it that amused me. :lol: Speaking of which, sandersidle, your I <3 Togo shirt is so much awesome-er than the flag one. Yay! :D

Yes, I did read your crack!fic, Shadowfax, read and LOVED! *omgcrackyay!* Thanks for reminding me, I have to go comment on it on ff.net. :D

And Twiz, your Mega-Togo Experience was fanstastic... I could just picture the whole experience and being surrounded by Togo everywhere you looked... :lol: :p And the pictures are awesome. :D

Now my brain keeps getting stuck envisioning Togo WITH wings, lol. :lol: The last few days I've been trying to think of ways to crack-ify CSIM, and have been thinking about crack from my other;) fandom for ideas... well, it seems that people over there often give one of the main characters wings in their fics/fanart, so it got me thinking about Togo with wings. Then you throw in Twiz's "Get it Togo WINGS" pictures, and I don't think I'll be getting that image out of my head for quite some time, lol. :lol:

I seriously want to go into Burger King and order somthing; when they ask "Do you want that for here or to go?" I'll simply just say "togo" and see if they notice.

"to go?"
"Yes, togo"
"No, for here or to go?"
"togo"
"to go?"
"Yes, I said togo"

I'm not the best at Manips but I had to try this one thanks to Quicky..this is for you...

ToGO Wings

My aol isn't being so mean today it let me upload this one myself...

Hehe... Twiz, I loved that. I grinned when I look at it. :D He looks like Cupid... or maybe the Hanukkah angel, cuz he's Jewish. (I had a dream last night where Jon was chasing tornadoes with a bunch of other actors from CSI shows... :eek: I need to watch another movie besides 'Twister'! :lol:)

OMG! HAHAHAHA! Twiz, that angel manip is fab! I couldn't stop giggling! Just what I needed to lift me up. And your experience sounds fantastic! Ever since JT showed up, I've never looked at "To Go" the same way. :lol:

Quickie thanks for the awesome feedback. I'm pleased it made you laugh. :D

Aw, that's mighty sweet of you, Katie! Thank you! *huggles you back* :)

And just for that, here's a pretty (Sunday) Ryan POTD from me. It's my first time posting one, but I love how cute he looked in this pic. It's from S5 - Going, Going, Gone:

0001xpq9.jpg

Awww, doesn't that half-smile just makes you want to melt? Those gorgeous googly-eyes make me weak in the knees everytime! :eek: *thuds* *scrapes herself off the floor unsuccessfully* :lol:

ihihih...in your caps he has fawn's eyes...I love his eyes...

...in an Italian Forum about csi (there are all the series),there is a fan group about jon,and WE (I am in this group) are crazy for him!!!!

We are "Ryan's Babe"!!!In italy he is famous because csi is popular!

Oh Twiz, your manip is awesome! It's making me a very, very happy person!! Hehe! :D So awesome!

Oh, and something I forgot to say yesterday was that Friday night on TV I saw the thing about Jon on the set of Degrassi that athlov posted pics from a little while back. Oh Togo! He's just so funny! :D *dreamy gaze*

And, I had my first Togo dream in a while now... I dreamed he was hosting a show about the making of the TV series "Home Improvement" (with Tim Allen)... and I was frantically searching for a tape to record it on, but then I realized I was just dreaming, which caused me to wake up. :( *sigh* Oh well, it was fun while it lasted. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back