Ryan/Jonathan #12: *POP!!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
athlov said:
ETA: Quick question: What's emo? I read it somewhere in the posts. :confused:
I don't know either. One of my pupils mentioned it as if I ought to know, and I felt too stupid to say I didn't know. :eek: Anybody know?

Thank you, athlov ! There may not have been enough Ryan in that episode, but you made some beautiful caps. :p You save my sanity (such as it is), you know that?

And I know no one will agree with me, but I like that jacket! :D

*passes out cake and cupcakes before school*

Yeah, y'all, cake's on me- I'm gonna get some of it, probably, tonight! :D I'm FINALLY old enough to get a driver's permit, but I have only been able to drive a 4-wheeler so far.

I hate oatmeal.... it burnt me. :lol:

I'll post a pic from me later.... I gotta go!

OMFG!!!!!! :eek:
His profile is soooooooooo fantastic!!!!
How could be a man so beautiful*thud*
I want to hug him and tnen kiss him. :devil:

Ali, I like the jacket, too. You're definately not the only one!

Happy Birthday, szmandatogoholic!!

athlov, I'm still giggling over the caption on the pic you posted. Two Jonathans is better than one, right? lol, More to go around.

Oh, I'm not the only one! *jumps up and down in delight* Mind you, doesn't he look good in anything? Even things that no one else could get away with, like that green and orange zip-up jacket in Cop Killer. :rolleyes:

Happy Birthday, szmandatogoholic ! I hope you've got plenty of cake...
Cake? Birthday cake? I'll be right there!

Have a good one. Are you learning to drive straightaway?

i have been called emo many times, think of bands like fall out boy and MCR and panic! at the disco , black eyeliner and eyemake up, skinny black jeans, converse, band t-shirts, and more black, the guys have long floppy hair, get the idea?

anyway back to ryan! i didnt watch any csi miami last night!, ill be getting withdrawel syptoms soon !

Is it just me or has anyone else noticed that Jonny T is gaining a little weight here?
The man needs to cut down on the carbs. If not that then the burgers.

When I dyed my hair black, people thought I was emo tho I wasn't. Now I'm normal :p My classmate tried to be EMO and she started cutting her veins which is NOT normal.

And I want Ryan for my birthday, tooooo! I still have a month to wait :D
And my schoolmate looks like Ryan, he's just like a mini-Ryan! But definitely not that hot.

_ransom said:
Is it just me or has anyone else noticed that Jonny T is gaining a little weight here?
The man needs to cut down on the carbs. If not that then the burgers.

Yes I did notice this and I said it I think on the last page that he looks like he is chunking up. I think it's cute. Fat? NO Chunky? Cute and cuddly. Just as long as his arms are muscular it shows that he isn't 'letting himself go'. ;)

Oh and Athlov - I see that you have a couple of pics in your Photobucket file with Jonathan on the Soup. DO you have the actual video footage? I would love to see what they are saying! If not that's ok - but do you know where I could find it? YouTube? TIA!

He got a little chunky at the end of S3 too. Maybe he's not able to exercise so much when he's busy with work. At the start of S5 everyone was saying that he'd lost weight. Maybe he'd been exercising during the hiatus? I volunteer to go out there and check. You know, monitor his exercise... Would that be okay? :p

And I think the emo thing was my fault. Me and athlov. We didn't know, so we asked. Thanks for the explanations. :D

HAHA LMAO at the "I can go out there and monitor his exercising' !!!

When the fires went through Malibu I was talking to my friend (whose husband is an actor and did a couple of episodes of CSI Miami) First of all thank goodness that HER house is fine - but I did tell her "If Jonathan needs a place to stay....." I crack her shiznit up!!!

AliGtr said:
He got a little chunky at the end of S3 too. Maybe he's not able to exercise so much when he's busy with work. At the start of S5 everyone was saying that he'd lost weight. Maybe he'd been exercising during the hiatus? I volunteer to go out there and check. You know, monitor his exercise... Would that be okay? :p

Can I go, too? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back