Ryan/Jonathan #12: *POP!!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two hours until Miami!! I'm super excited. I missed my weekly dose of Togo last week. The re-run was a good episode (*points at banner* :p) but I'm excited/worried about...
Him getting in trouble with the camera people. I hate how Boa kinda told him not to have the cameras follow him around, but he didn't listen. So now it's like Boa was right and he made a mistake, once again. :rolleyes:

Anyways, we'll see. quicky, I hope you're back at your house in time or you can watch Miami at your university! :)

Oh man, that second picture just completely tripped me out. I thought Ryan was talking to Erica and I was like "OMG! It looks like Erica has a face in the back of her hair!" I kept staring at it going "That's so creepy," then enlarged it, did a handful of double-takes, then realized it was a dummy, not Erica (I'm not going to take advantage of the easy joke that's hidden in that sentence :lol: :rolleyes: ). Man, I need to get my eyes checked.

In any case, those are very nice screencaps! I'm especially fond of the ones where he's basking in the green glow of the computer screen. Not sure why, but they're really appealing to me right now. :lol: I like a man with a healthy green glow. :lol:

Anyways, it's off to home for me, now! Less than an hour until Togo-Time! Happy Togoing, all! :D

quickbeam_cw said:
Oh man, that second picture just completely tripped me out. I thought Ryan was talking to Erica and I was like "OMG! It looks like Erica has a face in the back of her hair!" I kept staring at it going "That's so creepy," then enlarged it, did a handful of double-takes, then realized it was a dummy, not Erica (I'm not going to take advantage of the easy joke that's hidden in that sentence :lol: :rolleyes: ). Man, I need to get my eyes checked.

That's hilarious! *cough* I'll leave the joke alone, too, no matter how much I dislike Erica.

athlov, those are awesome! And the picture titles make them even more hilarious. I thought exactly the same thing about the "No comment" picture. The Bond-gadgets one made me giggle, because, yeah, it looks like he's talking into his watch.

Ryan: *static* Delko, it's Wolfe, come in, over. *static*

lol. Yay! Only thirty five minutes until CSIM time!

[/QUOTE]

You okay, there, CHIAWOLFE?? Wouldn't want you to miss any good Ryan discussion.

That scene in "Nailed"... I loved it and hated it at the same time. Like Ali I'm an Angst whore, so that part of me loved it, but the other part was like "Ryan's hurting! Ryan's hurting!" Then of course, there's the shipper side of me---but we won't go into that right now. ;)

Ug... I still have 4 hours and 45 minutes until the new ep airs here. I don't wanna wait that long! :mad:

[/QUOTE]

You'r right!!I shiould'nt faint :D
I can just drool.... :devil:
I have a feeling that writers are giving Ryan more aand more
sreentime in S4.Same in S5.
I think writers also notice that Ryan Wolfe is getting more amore people's attention,but their description about Ryan is kinda terrible.They just write him doing many mistakes or having conflict with other team members..... :mad:

Oh Lord. What the hell was he thinking? :mad: I can't believe he compromised the case like that. When he got infront of the camera he was like a whole other person. I know he's trying to get the lab a better rep. but that DID NOT help. When Valera told him he messed up with the lab results his face was so... I dont even know. I wanted to hug him as much as I wanted to slap him. I don't ever want to see that damn camera man ever again. :( I didn't like this episode at all. I was pissed the whole time. And what was up with Ryan's hair? :rolleyes:

Ok im done my rant. I'm still angry though. But I still love him. I can't help it. *sighs*

Yeah i feel bad now because im blaming it all on Ryan.. but really its the writers. Pick on someone else. I think Ryan has been through enough. Seriously. Thanks alot writers. Thanks alot.

Yeah, I know what you mean about his face. It was like, WTF, this is a cruel joke - okay now tell me what you got please. Something... :eek:

I'm disappointed that they chose to make Ryan look bad again. It's endless; I mean are they going for the worst CSI or something, and they picked Ryan. Come on writers, stop it! It's not fair... :(

my take on this ep..

F YOU WRITERS...WTF I'm so pissed about this ep. This whole season so far has been boring and just plain bad to me. I have found very little that has impressed me enough to make me want to watch it again next week, the only thing that brings me back is togo and they keep making him look stupid..OMG when he was spraying that crap on there I - ME - I knew he shouldnt have done that...come on. Why must they keep making him look stupid. I'm really not liking this show. The whole thing with protecting the woman ticked me off to no end...I'm sorry i'M done.

It was cute when he winked at the camera though ;) , and he looked good in black and lavender, or so I thought anyway. :p

Ug! I agree with everyone! How could they do that to Ryan?! I knew - just knew that him being in front of a camera would make him look like an idiot again! They must really hate his character! Why do they keep doing that him?!! :mad: The only redeeming qualities I found in this episode were when he and Eric were standing very close together in the lab (the shipper in me loved it) and he looked beautiful in his purple shirt. Other than that? It sucked! Poor, poor Ryan. I really don't know why the writers hate you so much! :( Hopefully, when they start up again in January, he'll get some good screentime.

Sorry about the rant, everyone, but I'm sure you all understand. :p

Labgeek I agree on you with your thing you said..I nearly fainted and my kid gave me a dirty look when I got all giddy over it..

Yeah I got all fangirly when he winked. teehee. Luckily my parents are alseep so they weren't there to witness me giggling. :p The beginning was good.. but then it went all downhill. :rolleyes:

Actually I feel disappointed that writers treat Ryan in the same way again,and it seems nonstop.....
so maybe I just focus on Ryan's adorable smile and pretty eyes,then I can feel better after watching every episode.*shrug*

Dang it! I kept screaming at the TV "No! What the heck are you doing Ryan! The luminol's gonna screw up your blood! ANY CSI should know that! Arg!

And, just out of curiousity, when exactly is it safe for no spoiler code? I mean, I know it's after the last U.S. time zone gets it, but when exactly is that? Half an hour ago, or in 30 minutes from now? Or something else entirely? I'm horrible when it comes to figuring out time zones and/or daylight savings time switches. :lol:

And, completely off topic: Holy crap, dancingqueen, you're from Regina?! I'm from Saskatoon! :eek: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back