Ryan/Jonathan #11: 'Togoliciously Bringing Sexy Back'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bear with me here... It's 2 in the morning and I'm tired. Suddenly the oddest thread title hit me:

"Ryan/Jonathan #12: To Go or not To Go, that is the question"

:lol:

*cough* ... nevermind... I get weird when I'm sleep depraved.

Oh, btw I got a 'To Go' experience the other day. First I was looking through a book and there's like a section of list, 'to do', 'to buy', etc... and right below 'to buy' was... 'to go'!! :lol: You guessed it right.

Wish I could write:
To do: Pushing the dinner plates aside with Ryan :p ;) :devil:
To buy: Jon's clones! :D
To go: TO GO!!! :lol:

And yesterday was my cousin's wedding. When I read the message/guestbook, there was guest named 'Mr & Mrs Wolff' :eek: My eyes just went BIG! I started looking around, but no, there was no Ryan :lol: I wish it had been 'Wolfe' though!

Am I obsessed or what??

His eye is fine in season 5. For now..this is CSI:Miami after all. :rolleyes: Athlov, a spoon against a knife? I hope you won! :eek:

I came to submit a nice pic:

Ryan
Edited by mod, due to 480px guideline ;)

It's so...*drool*

:eek: *drool* *faints*

Dutchie why didn't you put a warning! I landed head first on the keyboard! :lol:

Rawr, I love that pic... Makes me wanna grab his collar and... erm, nevermind :p :devil:

Hehe... I've looked at all of those pics!! I had to get dismissed early from school today because my eye was watering and my head was spinning. (I think it's because I was thinking about Jon... :D :p :devil:)

Sil, that pic makes you wanna grab his collar and shake him? :lol:

Sorry, new meds.

Dutchie said:
His eye is fine in season 5. For now..this is CSI:Miami after all. :rolleyes: Athlov, a spoon against a knife? I hope you won! :eek:

Yeah, I guess so. :confused: It was such an odd dream. Nothing really seemed to be acting right. At first it was like a video game, like American McGee's Alice, and I was flying around following Ryan's yelling.
He was yelling for someone to find him, and I found him down in this under ground place. There were other people there too, and they were all sitting at these lunch room tables.
The odd thing though, was that they didn't react to my presence there. Ryan didn't even talk to me or anything.
I can remember what he looked like too. He was all dirty; I could see the soil on his face even in the near darkness. By what little light there was, I could see the sheen of sweat on his face. :(

So the bad guy steps forward then, and he has a small knife. So I grab a spoon off the table by Ryan, and then it gets really weird. :confused: He wasn't really reacting much, and I started spooning off his thumb so that he couldn't hold the knife. But it wasn't bloody at all; it was like scraping off thick clay. :confused:
Then I don't know what happened, it sort of skipped along. The lights went out, and the tiny bit of light that they put out was gone. However it was like I could still see, because I had memorized the room.
So I pulled Ryan up and grabbed his arm as I led him around. He was small though. Like I was taller, and his shoulders weren't as wide as they should be. :rolleyes:
Anyway so I lead him through the dark to the latter so he could escape, and I tried to hold off the bad guy so that Ryan could climb all the way up before doing it myself.

That was about it. After I climbed up, he was no where in sight, and I wasn't even where I had come in. :rolleyes:

I don't know why I dream such things. It left me with a disturbed feeling. :(

Okay, so I had a Jonathan experience. :D My husband wanted some apples, and he picked them out. So we have Jonathan Apples. I guess it's a type of apple. *shrugs* I couldn't help smiling on the inside when he bought those. :p

Dutchie said:
Inge, your glasses are nice. So is your new icon! I have that pic myself and I LOVE it. *pushes Inge aside and hugs Ryan[/b]* :p

Thanks Nikki! but I bought new glasses. :p
the glasses are smaller and the frame is dark blue.
And Thanks re the icon, but it's Ali's work.
Thanks again for the icon, Ali! :)
I like the pic because he looks happy and not concentrated/sad like in so many other pics.

and Nikki: ouch! no need for pushing me aside! I learned how to share. :p

ok, now I post more serious things:
I just saw 'The Score' and the Ryan parts were good.
He had a lot of screen time.
I liked that Calleigh and Alexx were so concerned about him. Ryan's reactions were not so smart. He was scared and he didn't want to admit that something was wrong with his eye. :(
The dialogue between him and Cooper was funny. :lol:
Cooper is really the gossip king of the lab.

There was an epsiode over the weekend, but I can't even remember the name of it. Ryan was looking hot.. and he had some outfit on that just made him look so good. I think it might have been an orange shirt.

Anyway.. Dutchie, thanks for posting that pic without a warning. :p

hey everyone!! thank to everyone..i feel so welcome!! lol and yes my name is from the fallout boy line! im very impressed that you knew!! nobody gets it lol anyway im at work right now and im impatiently waiting for tonights episode :) oh and btw..isn't that little freckle above his lip sexy?? OMG its so kissable well actually they all are lol later :) :)

ok, now I post more serious things:
I just saw 'The Score' and the Ryan parts were good.
He had a lot of screen time.
I liked that Calleigh and Alexx were so concerned about him. Ryan's reactions were not so smart. He was scared and he didn't want to admit that something was wrong with his eye. :(
The dialogue between him and Cooper was funny. :lol:
Cooper is really the gossip king of the lab.

"The Score" I remember that one. With the guy who was trying to learn to pick up women. Anyway- I felt bad for my dear Ryan. I think that was the episode where they were sort of picking on him about his eye. If that wasnt then anyway, I really did feel bad for him, they were concerned, but they were kind of picking on him, and Yes!! Cooper is the "Gossip King" he is always like starting a conversation with Ryan or Eric or even Natalia by telling some secret or Something- rather annoying but funny to see what becomes of it. Like when he told Natalia (when she and Eric were having a fling) that the he was awesome with the girls at the volleyball game- or something like that. And then with Ryan's eye thing- to the feds or whoever those guys wer that came to check out the lab.

Now I know I'm gonna get a "butt whooping" from the mods for talking about Cooper, but it did kind of fit in with the discussion about Ryan.

Anyway- There hyave been a couple have times when I felt really bad for poor Ryan. Like in " The Curse of the Coffin"
**POSSIBLE SPOLIER IF YOU HAVENT SEEN IT YET**

When he had the poison on his hands and he thought it was "the curse" , he was so scared! You could see the fright in his eyes, I was like.. Oh poor baby! Look how scared he is!! It's Okay, Ryan!
And even in that same episode before the "poison on the hands incident" when he saw the body on the table, or wahtever that was, sit up... he was so scared and ran like mad! Of couse, I would have done the same- seeing a supposely(sp?) dead body , sit up like it did- heck yeah I would run like him but still I felt bad for him. Poor Baby Ryan- All this bad stuff happening to him..

Wow that was a lot- someone elses turn to post lol.

beLIEve said:
hey everyone!! thank to everyone..i feel so welcome!! lol and yes my name is from the fallout boy line! im very impressed that you knew!! nobody gets it lol anyway im at work right now and im impatiently waiting for tonights episode :) oh and btw..isn't that little freckle above his lip sexy?? OMG its so kissable well actually they all are lol later :) :)

Ooo yes, I love that little mole - not the lab mole, but the one above his lip. :p It's sooooo cute. I totally agree with you. :D

*Pops in...WAVES*

Hi everyone! I'm sure some of you remember me. :p hehe. Just wanted to say 'Hi'. I miss Ryan/Jonathan tooo much. I don't have enough 'Togoness'. Expect to see my dropping by more often. :D hehe

ILuvJonathanTogo- Huggggs...Told ya I'd come visit. ;)

Anyway...I liked tonight's eppy. It was a good one.

I've been to see the new Bond film twice this week.... yes I'm sad and while I was watching the film, I couldn't help but think what a great Bond our Togo would be. Maybe someone could do a manip of a Bond film poster with the Togster as Bond! I can see it now

James Bond 007: From Togo with Love!

Ooooh. Um, uh, CSI Chic (don't know if there's an underscore in your screenname) I'm stealing pic 2. It's gonna be property of both me and you now, lol. I saw his hair and my hands starting rubbing my hair as if it starting sticking up like that. *it happens naturally*

Where's Silhouette when you need her?!

*clears throat* I'm here... Just lurking, mostly. Doing and researching for my mid-term paper now :( (oh real life...)
Why are you calling me, Lee?

Oh wait... is this concerning the Bond thing? *cough* Are you kidding me? I'm busy with mid term! I have no time for maniping!!! :p :lol: Oh we'll see how far I could stand the itch of not maniping Togo... again. But you all have to ask nicely and bribe me with cookies (or... Jon covered with chocolate and tied with a bow would be nice :lol:)
...erm, nevermind. I'm caffeine-high. When you think it's just CSIs going triple-shifts, we students do too :rolleyes: *sigh*

*shuts up and goes back into lurking*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back