Ryan/Jonathan #11: 'Togoliciously Bringing Sexy Back'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by ThumpyG42, Oct 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sienna

sienna Lab Technician

next episode here is nailed too ... i 'm looking forward to it :p i tell my friends all the time to watch it on monday ... i guess i'm a real pain in the ass :D

2. Guest

Guest Guest

ME TOO¡¡¡¡ everyone i know is going to see the ep, even people who never watched the show, i think they fear me.... well, it doesnt matter :D

3. ryan_lover

ryan_lover Rookie

Happy Birthday shadowfax! PARRTAY! :lol: *hug*
    so we have got 2 Togoholic birthdays going on today: you and MikeW! :p
    hehehe. :lol: :D :lol:

4. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

ok first off...

SHADOWFAX!!!!! :D your back! and of course, Happyy Birthday!!! I hope you have a togolicious day!! ;) Im making you a Togo story tomorrow. Sadly I dont have time today :( (I sent you a PM) :)
    Ryan wanted to say Happy Birthday ;)

Happy birthday MikeW!!!! :D (your story is coming tomorrow too :))
    Happy birthday!! :D

Thats all the time I have for today! Byee!

5. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

SHADOWFAX...welcome back..and Happy B-Day..I'm sorry my photo thingy isn't working so I'll have to try something else to get you a b day present. But it's so good to have you back, I missed you....

Happy Bday MikeW too. I hope its a togolicious one for you.
    wow this thread has really moved today..damn.

6. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

Welcome WatchinCSI and a very Happy Birthday to Shadowfax and MikeW! :D

7. inge

inge CSI Level Two

Welcome to the newbies! :)
    Happy Birthday MikeW and Shadowfax! :)
    and *hugs shadowfax because she's back*

now b-day pics: for Shadowfax, Mike and a belated b-day pic for SwiftTales:
    thinking
    again, in deep thoughts
    the hand!
    :D
    credit: Random Scribblings Gallery

thanks for answering my questions Thumpy and Twiz! :)
    now I understand his reaction better. I agree with Thumpy (I can't imagine you with a bad temper. you're always so nice and friendly ;)) I don't think that it has to do with his background. He's very emotional sometimes and I like this side on him. although he should keep his emotions more under control like the others.

I saw screencaps and from what I can see he was really sorry about the incident and Horatio has his 'I understand you and I'm on your side, but' look. :D

an old spoiler said that he got into trouble because of an incompetent report from an informant. have we seen it yet? don't think soo

I hope he keeps his promise and this was his last blow up, but I fear it wasn't. this season is pure torture.

And the trailer for the next episode looks very interesting.

8. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

about your old spoiler Inge....I dont' think we have seen that and I thought that was going to happened in the ep with the burning money but it didn't. BUt as you know with spoilers things can change and it may not happen. I hope not for one, how many times is he going to F- up this season,come on. Give him a friggin break. Don't make him mess up again...3 times in one season...UGH. But after seeing the reporter being back I am worried that she may be involved in that if it happens. When I read that spoiler I thought of her first...eh. SO I hope that he doesn't mess up again because H may not be able to save his cute little ass.

9. athlov

athlov Guest

Happy Birthday MikeW and Shadowfax!
    And SwiftT is missed you bday? I'm sorry, I didn't know. :(

Well here's a present.

Rainbow of Colors: :p

Red

Orange

Yellow

Green

Blue

Indigo

Violet

Enjoy :D

10. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

OH a Togo rainbow...I like Athlov. It's like skittles...taste the rainbow..hehe. sry I couldn't help myself.

11. szmandatogoholic

szmandatogoholic CSI Level One

That's what first popped in my mind, but I didn't say anything. :p

12. ThumpyG42

ThumpyG42 ~Nocturnal Jenn~ Premium Member

Happy Birthday, MikeW and Shadowfax!! :D

Welcome to the the Ryan/Jonathan thread, WatchinCSI! :D You are most definitely allowed and welcome to post your opinions in here at any time. ;)

Thanks inge. :D I agree...I do like seeing the emotional side of Ryan as well. I just don't think that every reaction has to do with a traumatic/tragic event in his past, in fact I hope it's not. I've about had it up to here with a great deal of the characters on all 3 series having these tragic pasts. I'd like to see a normal, well adjusted character just once. I'd like to think I'm realtively normal, and I get overly emotional at times, I'd wager a lot of us do. ;)

13. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

14. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

Hey hey, very good stories everybody.

Poor baby Ryan in DE (Death Eminent) looking at Alexx doing that, I just wanted to hold him, and kiss him on the cheek, on his forehead on his mou.. ok never mind :D.

So, I wish a really happy b-day for Shadow and MikeW I hope you have a really good Ryan..ehh sorry... a very good b-day!!! With many Ryans... ehhh (again :p) :D... many presents :D :rolleyes:

Off-topic: well, I wanna say thank you very much to Katie for making that beautiful Smacked banner for me. Thanks a lot!!! :D

15. SparkyGirl

SparkyGirl CSI Level One

:::peeks into room::::::

I have been gazing and lurking as of late. I've been playing catch up and when I got to thrid season...I was caught!!!

I was entrapped by those eyes that keep me guessing exactly what color they really are. I think this will take some time. I like the view! :)

That smile! How many ways he can smile and how many ways can I melt into a puddle of goo? Too many to count! Lucky for me the DVD hasn't worn out!!!

Most of all....he is just so gosh dern adorable! Talk about being knocked off ones feet. I think I went into orbit!

So I'm having addiction issues to Jonathan/Ryan! Don't wanna be cured!

::::sits down in an empty chair to learn more:::::::

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.