• Gators, Tornadoes & Bears: Oh My!

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • The 3 T's: Togo, Tux & Towel

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Ryan/Jon #31 - Takes a Lickin’ and Keeps on Tickin’

Oh wow! I mean, YAY *dance*

Every time I visit and cast a vote I keep getting surprised. I think Wolfe Pack is greater than I ever thought :D

Looks like Ryan is still at 51%!! The wolfepack rocks. :) we have haters in the comments, but they just don't want to admit Togo is the sexiest of them all!! They know. They do. :p

^^
I saw the comments.At one time you could tell people were voting multiple times for all of them so there was no need to single anyone out. I saw the numbers changing so fast for Flack one time yesterday it was unreal. We all agree ,Togo is the sexiest of them all!

I wonder if this is the last poll or if they're gonna take the top two and put them in another poll.

Whoops! I totally forgot to check out the poll:eek:
Oh I read those comments too. Actually few were mine:lol:

I'll be glad when that page is taken down,a few of those comments are quite bitchy.The other polls were removed quickly and I hope this one will be too.

So,did anyone read the spoilers regarding Ryan?

Finals are now open! It's down to Ryan and Don.
http://polldaddy.com/poll/5747784/

Last edited:

I'll be glad when that page is taken down,a few of those comments are quite bitchy.The other polls were removed quickly and I hope this one will be too.

I agree. It was a bit crazy. It's just an online poll, not the presidential election.

I did. I feel bad for Ryan, but I don't like Sam. At least it means we get a little more story for Ryan.

I agree. It was a bit crazy. It's just an online poll, not the presidential election.

I did. I feel bad for Ryan, but I don't like Sam. At least it means we get a little more story for Ryan.

All that arguing back and forth was a bit much.

Same here,I feel bad for Ryan too.I thought Sam was a little too full of herself anyway. I didn't find her likable.

So that new girl (Sam?) is making trouble? And Ryan's asking her out? Again? I mean, again?:wtf: Wasn't it already enough with Molly and their "coffee date"
:confused:

----

This time I'll be voting only for "the one and only" :D

Last edited by a moderator:

I am not convinced that him asking her out for drinks (which he's done with Cal) necessarily means he wants to date her. It could be him asking her to try to find out if she's the leak to O'Shay... or he could just want to get to know the new girl. If he was interested romantically in her, why wouldn't he just ask Walter (who is her friend) to put in a good word for him with Sam? I don't think it means anything.

Back