Votes: 8 40.0%
  • Gators, Tornadoes & Bears: Oh My!

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • The 3 T's: Togo, Tux & Towel

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Ryan/Jon #31 - Takes a Lickin’ and Keeps on Tickin’

Yayyyyyy thank you greatfan!! :) I think the color of his shirt is really pretty, honestly.

Aaaahh :drool: my eyes! my eyes! *faints*

That shirt is awesome! Agree with you Hollyyo :D

Now I'm gonna have fun:lol:

Thank you greatfan!!!

The shirt didn't look that bright to me on my tv, but that may be because I recently reset everything to where the colors weren't as bright. It's a new tv (I did have a tube tv that was starting to go out, so had to get a new flat screen one). I did notice ast first that on HLN when people wore bright pink shirts, at first it looked like there was a highlight around them the same color as the shirt... but I played around with the tone/color/brightness/contrast, etc... until it got to where it didn't hurt my eyes anymore LOL.

In the third pic, where his hand is up, it kind of looks like he's mocking the whole "beauty pageant wave" thing LOL.

Thanks for the caps, greatfan.

Picture one
Crowned.jpg

A little chest hair

Better shot of the chest hair

Thanks for posting theses pictures greatfan.:thumbsup: While it isn't my favorite look Ryan has worn, it looks quite good on him anyway.

One thing I have liked about this season in respect to Ryan is that he seems more mature. I am glad that tptb have seemingly finally done away with the "goofy", "dumb" Ryan.

One thing I have liked about this season in respect to Ryan is that he seems more mature. I am glad that tptb have seemingly finally done away with the "goofy", "dumb" Ryan.

Agree! Now if we can only get them to write a "leadership" story, I think our Christmas Wish List will mostly be complete.

Speaking of which, I think we should write out a "WolfePack" New Years list (even though it might fall on deaf ears).

Agree! Now if we can only get them to write a "leadership" story, I think our Christmas Wish List will mostly be complete.

Speaking of which, I think we should write out a "WolfePack" New Years list (even though it might fall on deaf ears).

Agreed! And you should definitely make a wolfepack wishlist!!!!

Well I have changed my tv's colour/brightness/tone settings too. The Miami colours were bit too bright. But I think the new settings just doesn't work on Ryan's shirts. No matter how I change something his shirts stays same:lol:

---
YAY wishlist:D I like wishlists. Despite the fact they usually falls on deaf ears.

I like the shirt colour, thanks Greatfan!

Yes, a Wolfepack wishlist sounds good. Will have to write that later, supposed to be doing some work now! And its started snowing, im feeling all Christmasy!

^ Thanks for posting! Jon's hilarious!!!!! I loved how he was bribing everyone with favours from Adam and Omar!! LOL!!! The tax thing was histerical!

:lol::guffaw::lol::guffaw::lol::guffaw:

Last edited:

Jon is too cute and hilarious! Thank you for posting!!

Back