Votes: 8 40.0%
  • Gators, Tornadoes & Bears: Oh My!

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • The 3 T's: Togo, Tux & Towel

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Ryan/Jon #31 - Takes a Lickin’ and Keeps on Tickin’

Oh gosh. I still get delayed from catching up on s10. Though can't wait tomorrow's Caged and WISC episodes.

One weird thing. They don't advertise Miami much. Mostly on the day when it airs. And the funniest thing was that the most advertised episode which they advertised at least 20 times a day and twice on airday was MMIH not even Blood Sugar which was so called "season opening/continue":lol: Just funny fact. I guess they like Ryan very much so they advertised that episode so much.
I wonder how they'd react to Blown Away. Promo's twice in every commercial break? :guffaw:

Come on Wolfe Pack, where are you ladies?
---
Ok I'm getting Wolfe overdose. Such a drool fest:lol: Caged, Target Specific, WISC :drool:

LOL Ryan finally chased the guy without H, yay!:D

But I still wanted bit more of the scene where Ryan got knocked out. I barely could see him getting the blow so really wanted more of that precious view *sigh*

Oh how I loved Ryan jumping away from dog:guffaw::guffaw: It was so funny.
And I only now realized how much of Ryan is actually in Target Specific.

EEK how I'm waiting for WISC yet again *jumping around my seat*

Ok maybe I am really going crazy. But hey it's Tuesday (well Wednesday officially but who looks at clock:lol:)
Gah! If now I won't see Ryan in my dreams then my harddrive, motherboard or processor is broken or burnt looool:D

Well back to episode. Hope this thread won't die.
-
BTW I might get only three more episodes from season 9 before that darn channel turns to paid channel. And I'm going bunkers about that. I hope I'll get to see more though because I'm too addicted to that channel and tv shows they're showing.

OMG OMG Ryan met Russian! aaaargh! :eek:

I just can't get myself off this thread. It's too addictive.
Aaaaaah! Ryan torture! *thrilled to grill*

--
I'm back:lol: and I think Ryan was too springy for one who actually should've been suffering at least one cracked rib. Those blows sounded too forceful to leave him just fine and dandy.
And 30 flights of stairs? Is he mutant or what?
Ok he might not got too much blows to his face so that'd explain why he had only tiny scratch on his lip. But still bit unnatural for me.
Or maybe I'm taking it too much:confused:

Last edited:
^^
I'm still here,but it is really quiet,almost abandoned.
Happy you are getting to see so many episodes BDS, (using your non holiday name)
you are seeing some good ones.I sould look at some of those episodes again as well as the end of season 8 again.
Hope you can continue to see the episodes without having to pay.

Lol yes:) it's actually awesome. Good I'm not alone here:)

I hope too because mom said she won't pay. But I asked tv provider to include special two channel package only for national channels that turns to paid ones. They said it's actually a good idea. So I'm hoping they either finish up the contract problem or make the package for less money on their accounts.

But I enjoyed the episodes:) of course acted bit crazy but I was alone luckily:lol:

Yes, it is evry quiet round here!
BDS- glad you enjoyed those episodes, definitely good Ryan ones.

So, what was the new episode like on Sunday? Much Ryan?

Oh yes it is. I was actually wondering what are they going to show after s7 re-air. I hope not s3 though I'd love to see s3

Yeah I know. And actually I helped him to get so far:lol: Will keep helping:)

^^
I voted too when I had a chance. I'll be working this evening so won't have a lot of time to vote,but I will when I'm able.

Which ever link I try on there, it doesnt work. It tells me the page no longer exists? I would vote if I could......

Try this one. Maybe those were the first two polls that no longer exits.
Don Flack's supporters have been quite busy and he has a huge lead.
It looks like the earlier polls were taken down. I wish you could have seen the large group that started out
Fairylights. There were guys from all 3 CSI's,Criminal Minds,etc. Ryan has done well.

http://polldaddy.com/poll/5738729/

Last edited:

Try this one. Maybe those were the first two polls that no longer exits.
Don Flack's supporters have been quite busy and he has a huge lead.
It looks like the earlier polls were taken down. I wish you could have seen the large group that started out
Fairylights. There were guys from all 3 CSI's,Criminal Minds,etc. Ryan has done well.

http://polldaddy.com/poll/5738729/

Thankyou. That one worked fine for me, just cast my vote. He is doing well, isnt he :)

Back