Ryan/Jon #30: 'Intensity is Sexy'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by addictedtoSpeed, May 10, 2011.

?

What should the thread title be?

Poll closed May 15, 2011.
  1. Ryan Wolfe,Man of Mystery

2 vote(s)
    7.4%
  2. Remedy for Togo Fever

3 vote(s)
    11.1%
  3. Hero of Our Hearts

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Intensity is Sexy

15 vote(s)
    55.6%
  5. The Miami Way

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. A Smile Brighter Than Diamonds

3 vote(s)
    11.1%
  7. Takes a Lickin’ and Keeps on Tickin’

4 vote(s)
    14.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gooniegirl3333

Gooniegirl3333 Lab Technician

Sorry, but I just figured I'd save you the heartache. They're still really good. Just no Jon, =(.

After watching the sneak peek, I'm definitely excited for this one now. I was worried that they canned the "floating hat" part, but they didn't! Yay!

2. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Yup. They are actually lining up the episodes like on Jon's pic website. So that indeed means I WON'T GET TO SEE HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!:eek::mad::scream::brickwall:

Boo! Gotta check out tv3 website forum though:rolleyes:

EDIT:
    Yup that's what I thought. They're basing episode list from wikipedia.
    And that pics site does it too.
    And just as I thought, I've seen On The Hook already and Happy Birthday I missed. So they continued with Blood Sugar and Tuesday will be MMIH.
    But at least I can always catch up online if I really need.
    But I'm gonna glue myself to screen again because of Jon (lovee that promo clip:D especially that moment when Ryan get injected, his expression is so...:lol: i can't even find the right words)

Last edited: Oct 2, 2011
  3. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Can Jon be found in any of the bonuses on the DVD's besides the commentary for "Sleepless in Miami"?

Ditto for the spoiler.

4. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

^ Yes, same for me on that spoiler.
    That is a shame Jon isnt in any deleted scenes.
    Hope everyone enjoys tonights epi, and that we get plenty of Ryan. I dont think I will get to watch Miami when I am in New York, and I really wanted to see epi 3 for obvious reasons. Well, I will see it at some point.
    Catch you all when I get back!

5. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

There is commentary on season 5 with Jon and i gotta say it's funny

6. Gooniegirl3333

Gooniegirl3333 Lab Technician

While I haven't completely finished everything, Jon is pretty much found in everything else. He's featured a lot IMO in the Adam featurette.

7. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Okay thanks.

8. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Remember how we would post after an episode about Ryan,what a difference a season makes.
    I enjoyed both Ryan and Walter in this episode.Hopefully everyone had a chance to or will get a chance to see it.
    The promo for next week looks really intense,I hope it's uploaded to youtube soon.

9. MiamiStyle

MiamiStyle Hit and Run

I know I haven't been around lately, but I just had to stop by and say that 'Stiff' was AWESOME!!! Don't ask me about the plot (I stopped paying attention to those a looong time ago), but the Ryan/Natalia, Ryan/Walter scenes almost had me on the floor in tears from laughing so hard.
    This episode has definitely raised my hopes for the rest of the season. I simply can not wait for the next episode to air! :)

10. dreamer285

dreamer285 Hit and Run

11. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Thanks for the promo.It's amazing.

12. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

Hey guys, sorry it's been a while. I've been without a computer since last week. (Using my phone now!) I saw the posts about that restaurant Johnny Rockets! That's one of my favorite places to eat!! They have 2 in Birmingham. It's like a 50s diner. Their burgers and milkshakes are the BEST!! Anyway. Lol.

Last night was a great episode for everyone I think. I saw someone tweet about how it was the perfect balance for an ensemble cast.

The promo for next week!!!!!! :O I def got a little freaked out. But I'm really interested to see how they re-create tornado havoc. Seeing Ryan get blown away in the promo (so not technically a spoiler?) was kinda scary. But I think us Ryan fans will be really pleased with that episode.

13. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Oh now I defo gotta find a way to watch/download that promo. I hate this phone's not supporting YT at least.
    I feel really thrilled about the episode. Unfortunately I'm not even on the right time zone to have a night sneak (actually the original airtime is on early Monday morning)

Omg my mom totally freaked out me when, during MMIH commercial, I commented that H actually shot the alligator she misunderstood me and asked "Did he shot Ryan?":eek: (i made alligator comment after the guy told "csi Ryan is going undercover and will get revealed. Will the team find him on time?")
    I almost told her that if he'd shoot him the show will end... (well for me defo) :borg:

Last edited: Oct 3, 2011
  14. greatfan

greatfan Captain

There is now an exended promo in the season 10 spoiler forum Hollyyo,you should take a look at it.
    Hope you are able to the promo soon BDS .

15. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Oh my dear heavenly wonderland *faints*
    That promo WAS SOOO THRILLING :eek::eek::eek:
    I wished there'd be more clearer view of Ryan and the video stream wouldn't got loading problems.
    But apart from that I watched it few times:)

Now I'm gonna be like double high both from 10.3 and MMIH which promo got me hyper since last Thursday.... I even blushed (phew luckily mom didn't see that) :alienblush:

I think I've decided to watch season 8 tonight. Had other idea (not to watch it b/c tomorrow they'll put it in really bad timeslot- 1:45am, which isn't best option) but after double thrilling promos I decided to watch (forgot the epi name though).
    I'm now really Ryan-hyper-high :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.