Ryan/Jon #30: 'Intensity is Sexy'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by addictedtoSpeed, May 10, 2011.

?

What should the thread title be?

Poll closed May 15, 2011.
  1. Ryan Wolfe,Man of Mystery

2 vote(s)
    7.4%
  2. Remedy for Togo Fever

3 vote(s)
    11.1%
  3. Hero of Our Hearts

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Intensity is Sexy

15 vote(s)
    55.6%
  5. The Miami Way

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. A Smile Brighter Than Diamonds

3 vote(s)
    11.1%
  7. Takes a Lickin’ and Keeps on Tickin’

4 vote(s)
    14.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gooniegirl3333

Gooniegirl3333 Lab Technician

Well, you all know I liked it, :)... but NOT because of the *coughshippercough* dealio...

okay, so.. yeah, that was a definite plus for me.

Anyway, I loved Ryan and Natalia's moment because no one else would have made sense to connect with her. Horatio was currently caught up in his own turmoil, Calleigh and Eric already share a bound with their past experiences, and Walter hasn't experienced any trauma on the show just yet. Ryan seemed like the logical choice for this scene with Natalia.

They were the perfect blend of camaraderie.

2. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

Jon was good and looked great as always and his scene with Natalia was one of their best interactions.

I do have a question: was Natalia around when Ryan got the nail in his eye? That had me a bit confused.

3. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Thank you:) I almost forgot that I wanted new icons&banners (previous time with my friend's pc I was busy whole night watching Miami). This time I managed only some new icons/banners/wallpapers and download vids. But serioustly I do have that small list of episodes I want to watch just because of Ryan:alienblush:

Yeah well I'm starting to generate ideas for fic just watching WISC vids on YT but I'm really gonna watch it again (replaying Ryan parts for about xxxx times:guffaw:)

O-oh! Too much chocolate and Jon **getting*cough*high**

4. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Someone stated on the other thread that Nat appeared in 4x01 and Nailed was ep 4x08, so she was there.

5. Gooniegirl3333

Yeah, she was essentially there. It was nice for the writers to add an element into a past season while not breaking the canon of the show. Very genius move.

6. greatfan

greatfan Captain

^^
    I thought that was great too and no history of the show was changed for that scene.

7. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Just popped in to say how I liked last night's episode, Blood Sugar. Wow Ryan and Eric seemed so friendly. That about Italy was so funny. I so loved his intense stare when questioning that owner guy:lol:
    -
    But later I watched Bolt Action which was funny episode actually.
    Apart from 'die hard', 'playboy' and 'cougars' Ryan was my biggest laugh. The effect was same as first time watching. Yup that 'they are together' stuff at first made my hopes rise (maybe that was just on purpose to make suspect talk) but then again he got caught in that word ('together') and my hopes shattered (yup that was the first 'dumb' Ryan moment.
    Darn that about cougars was really... (duh!)... "Ryan how can you not know that when all of your colleagues know?"
    Yeah that pretty much crashed my better thoughts. Can't wait Time Bomb, the only one 'really good' episode for entire season. Only that it's gonna be looong wait *sighs*

8. Theresa

Theresa Lab Technician

Last edited: Sep 28, 2011
  9. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Thanks for the pic Theresa.Jon looks so cute with his mom.
    It's good to hear that Jon appears in all the special features on the season 9 dvd's.There were times when I was very disappointed with the Miami's special features,mostly because there was very little Jon.
    Amazon finally mailed my DVD's yesterday so I'll have them soon.

10. Gooniegirl3333

Listened to the "Sleepless in Miami" commentary last night. Jon is pretty funny. Also, Rex has a nickname for our boy!

Super cute.

11. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

Oooh do tell what Rex's nickname is for Jon please

12. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Aww that's MEGA CUTE:adore: What is that nickname? Pls tell (knowing I will never lay my hands on that dvd...)

Thesesa- awesome pic:luvlove: thanks for sharing:)

13. luf100

luf100 Coroner

Don't Rex and Jon who do a commentary on one of the season five episodes too? :lol: I love Ryan and Frank scenes (although we hardly get funny ones anymore). They're really funny together. I'm excited now. xD

14. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Thanks for the pic and the info, Theresa. Aww, Jon does look cute with his Mum,
    That is good news that he does a commentary again. I love Sleepless, it is one of my favourite episodes. Luf, I agree Frank and Ryan should have more scenes together, they are a good double act, although I suppose in more recent years it has been Walter and Ryan.
    Come on, GoonieGirl, what is this nickname? Please....

So the premiere was good? I like Ryan and Natalia scenes, they have great chemistry, so looking forward to seeing that part. We have just had Match made in Hell here. I really liked it. Ryan was so sweet with that prostitute girl, although he is rather rubbish at undercover work.

15. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I don't have the DVD yet,but I found out Rex calls Ryan,"Johnny Rocket".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.