Ryan/Jon #30: 'Intensity is Sexy'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by addictedtoSpeed, May 10, 2011.

?

What should the thread title be?

Poll closed May 15, 2011.
  1. Ryan Wolfe,Man of Mystery

2 vote(s)
    7.4%
  2. Remedy for Togo Fever

3 vote(s)
    11.1%
  3. Hero of Our Hearts

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Intensity is Sexy

15 vote(s)
    55.6%
  5. The Miami Way

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. A Smile Brighter Than Diamonds

3 vote(s)
    11.1%
  7. Takes a Lickin’ and Keeps on Tickin’

4 vote(s)
    14.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

Ditto but i'm gonna either watch season 7 or maybe Mystic River hmm :guffaw:

2. miamifan08

miamifan08 Police Officer

The extended promo has me even more excited for next week. I am very optomistic but leery at the same time.

There are so many good ways TPTB can take this and there are several bad ways as well. I'm mostly concerned with.

1. How guilty are they going to make Walter really feel. I would hate for them to overdo it.

2. Making the storyline of how Ryan came out of the tornado relatively unscathed (and by that I mean, how he came out of it still alive) believable. Please no Super H!

3. PTSD- How is Ryan going to feel after that whole traumatic experience. How is his life going to change? What fears will he have now? You don't bounce back from being blown away by a tornado and almost dying that fast. I hope TPTB will have some continuity on that score. Even if it's Ryan going to see some Psych! That would work for me!!!

I'm really excited for next week and what will happen next for our boy! :)

3. greatfan

greatfan Captain

The writers aren't big on PTSD.I didn't think he would ,or should have bounced right back from the Russian torture thing,but we saw how that turned out.We never even heard if he received counseling.If needed,counseling can be mentioned later which is what they did with his gambling whenthey needed to bring it up for another story.
    At least (from promo pics)Ryan looks injured,he's out. He's not walking around,which would be very unrealistic.I do think Walter is going to feel extremely quilty. Some wonderful scenes can come out of all of this.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2011
  4. dreamer285

dreamer285 Hit and Run

I hope they air the behind the scenes for the episode on the Insider!

5. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

I so agree with you guys. It would be really weird if he just wakes up and walks away sweeping blood off like just stepping out of puddle of mud.
    I've been wondering about this whole PTSD like stuff and I'm still amazed how unscated he always walks away from everything.
    I hope that this time will be exception. Because I don't feel it realistic if he can walk away from that like it's just shopping.
    Even I have some minor PSTD episodes after being hairline away from death or serious injury. Even I sometimes start to think seeing shrink could save me some minor emotional aftereffects.
    But we can never be sure how things are being solved off screen. Maybe all we've been wondering about had been solved off screen and we may never see any of it on screen.
    I truly believe some flashbacks would've worked fine.
    I'm really looking forward to this episode in huge hopes tptb finally had done some thinking towards logic.

6. greatfan

greatfan Captain

There were some interviews done a while ago.I wonder when and if we are going to see them?

7. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

OMG:eek: THAT WAS THRILLING!!!
    I just downloaded and watched the extended promo (hallelujah 'vuclip' :luvlove: this time I can step over ending second's add just b/c of this promo)

I'm now thrilled to no ends because it.
    I'm 'dying' to see the episode. It looked so 'hardcore' for Ryan. Just seeing him hanging on that (wire?) something BLOWS ME AWAY:eek: *faints*
    I will be on a caps hunt next week :lol:

8. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

I hope Walter doesn't feel too guilty; if the promo is any indication, he did his best to save Ryan.

2. Hopefully he won't be hurt too bad but he needs to come out of it a little injuried. If he is on the car hood where Eric is looking (in the promo) he can't come out of it unscathed.

3. I agree with greatfan; they aren't big on following up PTSD so I am sure things will be business as usual next week.

I loved Ryan and Walter's banter in Stiff. I enjoyed that Walter believed him and didn't mock him. And Walter in the end had me in stitches because he was laughing. Ryan finally has a good friend!!

9. greatfan

greatfan Captain

^^
    Walter really cracked me up.His laughter was what my grandmother use to call a "belly laugh".

Last edited: Oct 4, 2011
  10. luf100

luf100 Coroner

I just watched Stiff last night and it was an awesome episode. :lol: I loved Ryan and Walter, Ryan and Natalia, the prank at the end was hilarious. And I loved when Walter scared him. And he looked super hot.

I'm really excited for next week.

11. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

I wish I had something to say about current episodes but all I can really say is to repeat my thoughts on Match Made In Hell *sighs*

Well Ryan turned out to be rubbish at undercover but I still loved his "wtf" expression when H said he has an idea.

But I still had to pull myself off my phone, literally, during the episode.

Defo loved the alligator scene. How freaked out Ryan looked when the animal showed up. It really reminded me of Under The Influence where he "sacrifised" his lunch to trick gator outta that (smth?) tube.

And once again he proved to be bit of "superhuman". And I again saw how smth (hairspray or gel) got washed outta his hair.

I could go on and on but you've all heard that before and I don't want to become boring.

I wish I'd come bearing gifts but not this time. Maybe some other time if that'll come.

P.S. Don't mind my weirdness. I'm just trying to put my brain back into the place they should be. So much for watching "mind blowing" stuff *wolfe**cough**wolfe*:guffaw:

12. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

F.T.F omg Ryan looked good in it and all wet and totally :drool::drool::drool:

13. StoryGirl

StoryGirl Dead on Arrival

14. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

I'm trying to download this vid too.
    For now I can't even put it to my list due to maintenance:borg:

15. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Here is another picture of Jon and his mom.Really cute.
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.