• A Smile Brighter Than Diamonds

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Takes a Lickin’ and Keeps on Tickin’

Votes: 4 14.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like him! Not as much as Adam though... Buh I gotta say they both are evening up in attraction.. Togo is much hotter now than he was earlier ;) just saying... XD

I like him! Not as much as Adam though... Buh I gotta say they both are evening up in attraction.. Togo is much hotter now than he was earlier ;) just saying... XD

Amen! (though, to me, Jon's been beautiful since the moment my eyes set their sight on him, =) ) I seriously believe Miami has THE HOTTEST men on television.

Amen! (though, to me, Jon's been beautiful since the moment my eyes set their sight on him, =) ) I seriously believe Miami has THE HOTTEST men on television.

Yh specially season 9 ..its hard for me to choose between them now haha!
Aaaand I cudnt agree more XD Adam is sooo sexy, Togo is so attractive and David is just beyond! Dnt mind hvn any of them...it'll suite me XD

I agree GG.He had a cute youthful beauty in "SU".I thought he had grown into gorgeous in "Mystic River".When he appeared in "Miami' during the third season,I thought this "man just gets better and better looking".I still think that about him.

Pic of Jon behind the scenes for episode 3.

Hot as ever

Last edited:
Thanks for the pic, greatfan. He sure is hot!
Im loving these spoiler pics. Yeah, injured Ryan.:) It does look quite serious, although Im quite sure he will be fully recovered by the following episode. Nailed is one of my all time favourites, so hopefully this epi will be up there with nailed

Haters?! We're so awesome... we have HATERS! How about that... WolfePack?! :p Anywho, that pic is SMOKING hot. I think he may just be the hottest in season 10... going to be a tall order, but I am thinking... that's how it will be! I agree, he was pretty gorgeous in the early seasons (it is when I became a fan!) but... now? Whoa.

:D

gtfo.png

--Finch

Last edited by a moderator:
I like to look at Tulia.com for houses basically being nosy,but I noticed theres a house for sale 5 doors down from where Jonathan lives if we all club together we can buy it ,it's only 1,395,000 a small price to pay for living 5door down from the man himself what do you all think are you game.

If you guys have twitter/facebook Brooke Anderson (http://twitter.com/#!/BrookeAnderson) had interviews with Omar Miller and Jonathan Togo. She posted the pics on facebook...She says they'll air the interviews soon but I have no idea when...anyone wanna find out and tell us? :p Cheers!
I posted the pic(Hot as Ever) in my previous post,but thanks about the interview info. When anyone finds out,I'm sure it will be posted here.

I like to look at Tulia.com for houses basically being nosy,but I noticed theres a house for sale 5 doors down from where Jonathan lives if we all club together we can buy it ,it's only 1,395,000 a small price to pay for living 5door down from the man himself what do you all think are you game.

.......Ok, we are all big fans of Togo but I just have to say that would be incredibly creepy........ I'm a little creeped out now to be honest. I really hope you're joking......

Anyway........

That girl who interviewed him had a link on her twitter to his supposed twitter account??? Idk if this is fake or not, but the sn is @jontogo77 .

He's always been good looking, but somehow he manages to look better and better as the years go on ;). Quite a talent if you ask me! :)

I've never figured out if it's really his twitter acct either,it's rarely used. I did notice that Adam Shankman and some dancer who's name I've forgotten also listed that twitter acct as his.

He's always been good looking, but somehow he manages to look better and better as the years go on ;). Quite a talent if you ask me! :)
That is quite a talent.

lol! BDS, sometimes I don't understand your posts, but they always make me smile. :)

Does anyone else think that this thread is the most active actor/character thread in the Miami section? Not to mention there's a whole separate thread for pics. :)

I saw someone comment on one of those twitter pictures, and they said something about the "Togotards at TalkCSI." We have haters apparently. OH WELL!

Really? Wow never thought I'm hard-to-understand. Hope it's not bc of my grammar/language. I'd better it be just the trail of my thoughts that go wild when there's Jon involved :lol:

Gah that pic is just :drool:

LOL living 5 doors down the man would be on top of my to-do list :guffaw:

I was actually wondering about his twitter acc when first saw it. I think it was one first I started to follow. But considering the rare posts I'd thought it's Jon's acc. But who knows better than Jon himself.... I wish I did lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back