• Wolfe's Gang

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

Votes: 2 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
His costar is Emily Foxler, and she played the killer in Wolfe in Sheep's Clothing. I really hope this is a Hallmark or Lifetime TV movie then we could see it sooner and would be rated a safe PG.

Yep. I think this nearly confirms the whole 'good twin, bad twin' thing. The other pictures have him looking rather well-kept and sweet. In the dress pants and dress shirt--- (the one on FB where he's hugging her from behind). These pictures kind of look like he's being 'evil'... after he's apparently kissing her...

HMM. I don't know. I think she looks surprised. Maybe she doesn't know it's a different person at that point in time.

Wow. I'm intrigued. I don't care if I can only view it on Mars, I'll buy a ticket. :lol:

AND GF.. typically you can buy Lifetime and Hallmark movies on DVD shortly after they are aired, if that would be the case! ;)

Yep. I think this nearly confirms the whole 'good twin, bad twin' thing. The other pictures have him looking rather well-kept and sweet. In the dress pants and dress shirt--- (the one on FB where he's hugging her from behind). These pictures kind of look like he's being 'evil'... after he's apparently kissing her...

HMM. I don't know. I think she looks surprised. Maybe she doesn't know it's a different person at that point in time.

Wow. I'm intrigued. I don't care if I can only view it on Mars, I'll buy a ticket. :lol:

AND GF.. typically you can buy Lifetime and Hallmark movies on DVD shortly after they are aired, if that would be the case! ;)
It certainly is intriguing.
I plan on seeing this as soon as it airs or comes out as well as buying the DVD.
I had assumed the character(twin) on the bench was a free spirit,sweet type of guy,but maybe he's the "evil" twin.

Last edited:
Hey, GF, I didn't even think about that... LOL. I guess THAT could be the free spirited guy... I don't know what I was thinking, but looking at those again and such... you are SO right.

Hmm. Wow. I just want more info on this! LOL.

Theresa- that is adorable! I love the look on his face! haha! to cute!!!! :)

http://www.lmkmedia.com/index.php
If you type in "Togo" in the search, there is a whole series of pictures of the bench scene. At the end, it appears that Jon is crying, then giving an evil look.

You know, after looking at those pictures, do you think instead of twin, it could be split personality? He seems to change emotions radically at one point.
That's a good thought too, you're right about the radically changing emotions.Years ago,one of my favorite books(true story) involved split personalities.I thought the book was fascinating.

No, it has already been confirmed on the facebook page that he plays two brothers.

Wow, it was just reported that Eva was married yesterday in Mexico. Does that mean Jon flew down there just for the weekend right in the middle of filming the movie? According to the status of the movie from the director (reported two pages back), he still has a week to go in filming. One busy guy!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back