• Wolfe's Gang

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

Votes: 2 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all, I still have my doubts about Bleecker Street. It says its cooming out Winter 2010. That's in 6 months, I'm pretty sure imdb would have heard about it by now. They're all knowing.
Secondly, in concerns to Ryan getting comfort while injured, I agree with you all. I want to see that too. I was thinking in Count Me Out(this season) at least he was checked out by a paramedic and had his arm wrapped. Not much, but getting there.

^^
At least there are photos(and plenty of them) and videos of Bleeker Street,so something is/ will be filmed.Don't know if it's TV show or film,but it's something we can look forward to,it may be something that goes right to DVD,but it's still something.I've actually seen incorrect info on imdb they're not all knowing,fans with an account can change info on there by sumitting the information.
Speaking of the video from Bleeker Street,does it look as if Jon is playing two characters,the video list Rich/Mark ?

Thanks for the link dreamer.

Last edited:
^^
At least there are photos(and plenty of them) and videos of Bleeker Street,so something is/ will be filmed.Don't know if it's TV show or film,but it's something we can look forward to,it may be something that goes right to DVD,but it's still something.I've actually seen incorrect info on imdb they're not all knowing,fans with an account can change info on there by sumitting the information.
Speaking of the video from Bleeker Street,does it look as if Jon is playing two characters,the video list Rich/Mark ?

Thanks for the link dreamer.

-Yeah, it looks like he's playing two people in the film - twins I believe.
-and you're welcome GF!

Well, because he is playing twin then it will be a good acting challenge for him!

Why it isn't up in IMDB yet?

I'm curious is it a large screen-movie, or just TV movie?
Ah, too many question. Even I'm excited, I'm sure I can't watch it T_T

I read that Bleecker Street will come out at Winter, but I also read in another source that it will come out at fall.

Well, Bleecker Street's genre is murder mystery.

Someone could actually submit a request for it to be added onto imdb...but then again there's not enough info on the movie yet so maybe they're holding out?

OH... God.. I need to process this. I go away for a few hours and come back to THIS? That picture... oh. my. God. I think I died.

Yep. I did!!! I joined the FB page, at this point, I don't care how it's released, so long as it is. Also, I don't care what the plot is, I'm going to be completely shallow and... support Jon's acting through it all!!!

LOL. Really though, it does seem intriguing. I'm on board. And I can't WAIT!

Haha, that has been my complaint for a while! How is it that he is always getting blown up and everyone else is injured except him? I'm telling you. He must be magical.

::breaks out her Olivia Newton John outfit:: You have to believe he is magic... nothing can stand in his way...

Uh oh, I feel a video coming on...

Yeah, it looks like he's playing two people in the film - twins I believe.

We will have the free spirited one and the "suited" one. Probably good and evil,can hardly wait to see what Jon does this with this.

Me either, GF.. You know he'll knock it out of the park!! I can't wait for more info on it.

But you know, at least there is proof this one is 'real'. Even the video on the FB page was talking about it being 'real'. LOL. Unlike Teeth.. which has apparently disappeared?! I mean, the FB page is still there, but it's still in question. Simply for the fact I would have thought Lady Gaga would have promoted her stuff a little more...

Wow... I really need to pay more attention. I totally missed all the stuff about Bleeker Street. :lol: Twins, huh? Well... I wonder if its a story about one twin being evil. I hope not cause that's kind of cliched at this point. :lol: Anyone remember that show called TWO where this guy's wife was murdered and his dna/prints were at the scene... only it wasn't him who killed his wife, it was the twin brother he never knew he had. That show was cancelled before there was ever any conclusion. But the writers seriously messed up. Identical twins may have identical DNA, but they do NOT have identical fingerprints! Right? :lol:

Anyway, I really hope its not a good twin/vs evil twin story. I'd much rather the storyline be that one twin gets kidnapped/in danger and the other can sense his twin's fear and he stalks around the city trying to find his brother. THAT would be really interesting. :) Or maybe one twin is kidnapped because the bad guys think he knows something, but he doesn't because they nabbed the wrong twin and the other twin has to rescue his brother. That would be really cool too. :)

Well, Bleecker Street's genre is murder mystery.

I'm a bit confused; is Bleecker Street a series of movies? Are different actors in different stories that are murder mysteries under the same name?

Wow... I really need to pay more attention. I totally missed all the stuff about Bleeker Street. :lol: Twins, huh? Well... I wonder if its a story about one twin being evil. I hope not cause that's kind of cliched at this point. :lol: Anyone remember that show called TWO where this guy's wife was murdered and his dna/prints were at the scene... only it wasn't him who killed his wife, it was the twin brother he never knew he had. That show was cancelled before there was ever any conclusion. But the writers seriously messed up. Identical twins may have identical DNA, but they do NOT have identical fingerprints! Right? :lol:

Anyway, I really hope its not a good twin/vs evil twin story. I'd much rather the storyline be that one twin gets kidnapped/in danger and the other can sense his twin's fear and he stalks around the city trying to find his brother. THAT would be really interesting. :) Or maybe one twin is kidnapped because the bad guys think he knows something, but he doesn't because they nabbed the wrong twin and the other twin has to rescue his brother. That would be really cool too. :)

I think that whatever direction they go into, I am interested to see Jon play twins; two different personalities with the same face:lol: We know he'll do the job and do it quite well:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back