Ryan/Jon #26 - 'We Want More Ryan'!

What should the title be for the new thread?

• Togo Where No Thread Has Gone Before

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • TNT Togo

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Wolfe's Gang

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Fellowship of the Fishy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • We want more Ryan!

Votes: 9 39.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
See if this works...

35d7q4g.jpg

I like the title of your spoiler box! Its like, what do you know thats coming up about me?! :lol:

Thanks for the pic.
I like the fact that there are a few of them in the room together. We dont see that often enough. But it is strange seeing Ryan in casual clothes. It doesnt seem right after all the suits he wears

Love them working together, and you're right, It doesn't seem NORMAL to see him dressed like that, but I sure LOVE the arms. Anything to see those arms!! :drool: :drool: :drool: That's really hot... (((If you wanted a spoiler about Solitaire, sorry to disappoint... BUT, she is so secretive... I can't get anything out of her! :lol:)))

LOL! Solitaire.... That really makes me giggle now!!! :lol:

Love them working together, and you're right, It doesn't seem NORMAL to see him dressed like that, but I sure LOVE the arms. Anything to see those arms!! :drool: :drool: :drool: That's really hot... (((If you wanted a spoiler about Solitaire, sorry to disappoint... BUT, she is so secretive... I can't get anything out of her! :lol:)))

LOL! Solitaire.... That really makes me giggle now!!! :lol:

Aww, I want a spoiler where I win the lottery or something. Then again, the spoilers on Miami tend to be someone getting shot or Ryan being in trouble, so maybe I dont want to be in a spoiler :lol: I know, random English girl (ie Me) gets interrogated by Ryan Wolfe, and ends up on a date with him. That can be my spoiler! :lol:
About the pic- Those arms :drool: He does look good in a t-shirt. It is a shame he doesnt wear them more. This one is the finale, isnt it? So thats after all his drama. Looks like all is fine and dandy again, then. :)

:lol: Blinded by smoke- well, it gave me a chuckle this morning!

The spoiler is you are taken in for questioning and Ryan finds your innocence and then you ask to go play in the sprinklers and he agrees!!!! :) (TSHIRT AND ALL!) WOO! (Please share details when you return!! and I hope you have a camera phone!) LOL! :lol:

ANYWAYS... does appear everything is fine and dandy. I too wish he would have had this look earlier in the season. Once in a while just to tease us is NOT fair! *pouts* It should be his permanent look!!! :drool:

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:Glad I could help!!!!

99164_D0555b.jpg
Wonder what the look of disbelief is about?

He's such a cutie

Thanks for sharing the picture and yes, he is such a cutie:adore:

Last night's episode, Count Me Out, was a good Ryan episode showing his true character. Wasn't he adorable talking to Natalia about her hearing at both the ambulance and in the lab? Ryan is very intuitive, as compassionate people usually are. He is not this ambitious creep looking out only for the next promotion. He is very concerned about his team. Also, aftering reading the article, I understand now why people are bothered by his "I am hungry" comment in Point of Impact. An ambitious person would never give up that easily.

That is one example of why I thought Jon was kind of hard on Ryan. He cares so much and is so loyal to his coworkers (like he took care of Calleigh in BackFire), it is heartwarming to watch (we should all have coworkers like him) He just sometimes should look before he leaps.
Of everything the writers have done to Ryan this season, the "I'm Hungry" scene in Point of Impact grated on my nerves the most (followed closely by the crack he made in Bad Seed):scream:. He is too focused on doing his best to cut the investigation short just to eat. That is very unRyan-like:(

I think some of his ambition has gone. After the firing I think he realised how lucky he was to get his job back, and realised how much he enjoyed his work. So I dont think he is constantly thinking about promotion, or getting ahead. (And with his record it probably wouldnt happen for a while anyway!)

I must agree with this assessment. I also think that most of the need to prove himself was gone. As Horatio said the eppie (Sunblock?) it is in his blood:)
Blinded by Smoke- I also have my fingers crossed for lots of Ryan scenes.

I'll keep my fingers crossed as well:)

Of everything the writers have done to Ryan this season, the "I'm Hungry" scene in Point of Impact grated on my nerves the most (followed closely by the crack he made in Bad Seed):scream:. He is too focused on doing his best to cut the investigation short just to eat. That is very unRyan-like:(
Ditto.Krystal Hougton wrote Point of Impact and I still haven't forgiven her for that "I'm Hungry" thing .She is going to have to write something extremely wonderful (for Ryan )to get in my good graces.

Ditto.Krystal Hougton wrote Point of Impact and I still haven't forgiven her for that "I'm Hungry" thing .She is going to have to write something extremely wonderful (for Ryan )to get in my good graces.

I would start to forgive her if she would write a story giving us insight into Ryan's background.

Oh great. I think she wrote episode 23 (or was it 22) for this season as well. I can't remember which one, but it was def one of them!!! I really don't want to see Ryan do that again. :eek: I feel so content after last week's episode, why can't they leave him alone...!?! :rolleyes:

THINK POSITIVE! Come on, TBTP... be consistent at SOME point in your lives---:lol:

I would start to forgive her if she would write a story giving us insight into Ryan's background.

I'm really hoping for something like that as well, but I feel like we shouldn't hold our breath.

Come on TPTB! Give us something! Like: why is Ryan OCD? What was his trigger? Did he grow with OCD-ish parents, or did something traumatizing happen?

(Sorry, been taking Abnormal Psychology, and when we got to OCD, I instantly thought...RYAN! :rommie: )

Come on TPTB! Give us something! Like: why is Ryan OCD? What was his trigger? Did he grow with OCD-ish parents, or did something traumatizing happen?

(Sorry, been taking Abnormal Psychology, and when we got to OCD, I instantly thought...RYAN! :rommie: )

I would like to see something about his OCD. As someone who has it I do not believe with his high stress job that it would not affect him.

Gooniegirl-what the heck are they teaching you in Abnormal Psych? Ryan wouldn't get it because one of his parents has it or by being around someone who does. Also, OCD isn't caused by a traumatizing event.

in would love to see the writers, write in more about ryans background and family, because we dont really know much about him! lol

Oh great. I think she wrote episode 23 (or was it 22) for this season as well. I can't remember which one, but it was def one of them!!! I really don't want to see Ryan do that again. :eek: I feel so content after last week's episode, why can't they leave him alone...!?! :rolleyes:

THINK POSITIVE! Come on, TBTP... be consistent at SOME point in your lives---:lol:
She is co-writting episode 22.She has the ability to do better(I think).She also co-wrote "Curse of the Coffin",but that may have been more Sunil Nayer's influence. Whenever Ryan has been written out of character this season, I go to CBS's viewer feedback,and send a complaint.I also send a comment if I think they did a good job with his character too.

Gooniegirl-what the heck are they teaching you in Abnormal Psych? Ryan wouldn't get it because one of his parents has it or by being around someone who does. Also, OCD isn't caused by a traumatizing event.

In some cases, OCD can be caused by a trigger, and when I say OCD-ish parents, I meant certain actions parents do might teach a child that this action is the norm. But that's all dependent upon the person since every case is different.

But then again, I also have circling around in my head the disorders: Schizophrenia, Borderline Personality, Dementia, Sub-Abuse Related, etc...I have a final today, so they are all jumbled and mixed up and... AH! I'm getting uber stressed about it so I probably don't have them straight.

Oh, I know what will help me relax...some Ryan, :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back