Ryan/Jon #26 - 'We Want More Ryan'!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by addictedtoSpeed, Jan 28, 2010.

?

What should the title be for the new thread?

Poll closed Feb 1, 2010.
  1. Togo Where No Thread Has Gone Before

6 vote(s)
    26.1%
  2. TNT Togo

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  3. Wolfe's Gang

4 vote(s)
    17.4%
  4. Fellowship of the Fishy

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

3 vote(s)
    13.0%
  6. We want more Ryan!

9 vote(s)
    39.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Every time I hear the song I think of Miami which in turn makes me think about Jonathan. :D

2. Theresa

Theresa Lab Technician

Thanks for the article! I love his sense of humor. I think he was a little too hard on his character, Ryan, however. Ryan is also a very compassionate and caring person. BTW, "His Royal Hotness" would make a great thread title!

3. Blinded By Smoke

Blinded By Smoke Pathologist

OMG! Thanks for the article! It was GREAT!!! I have a confession--- that song is my ringtone! LOL! It's a convo starter when you're in line at the store and it blares really loud-- hehe. I love it though... :D

And as for the Eva thing... I have heard that elsewhere too... I don't remember seeing it though, or anything of sorts. Delko is the only one we know for sure... I def have seen no hint that Ryan/Nat have been together (not that he said that, I'm just SAYING). She hasn't been with H either, to my knowledge... or Jesse (he stood her up), so... who does that leave? None of the main characters... HMMM. I think maybe he was just joking.. maybe. But it's true about Calliegh, so IDK!

He seemed so happy and full of life in the interview. I love how he's just... up for whatever they throw at him! This is the reason TPTB would be beyond ignorant to let him go, EVER. he's a jewel! And I'm not just saying that because I'm biased. :lol:

I think he's going to do great w/ the material for the rest of the season!! I'm excited.

And I want to see more of his HOT self... preferably wet- but... that's a long shot! *sigh* (A petition for that in every episode... let's do it! HAHA)

Yes! I've been doing that too... it's a lot of fun. I've even started to write my own, but it's my first attempt at a CSI fic. I've spent 5 years writing NASCAR fan fic-Still do --- BUT, as much as I enjoy that, this is a breath of fresh air-

Last edited: Apr 26, 2010
  4. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I think "His Royal Hotness "makes a great thread title,if I do say so my self.
    I kind of agree about Jon being hard on his character, I don't think of him (Ryan)as a creep at all.I certainly don't think the other characters are perfect.

5. ericandryanfan

ericandryanfan Hit and Run

thanx for the interview, i had a laugh reading it!!!!lol

6. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

CSIRyan- thanks for posting the interview.
    Jon is so funny, I love reading interviews with him. He should do more!!
    And I agree, I think he is a little hard on Ryan. He is so much more than ambition.
    Its made me want to see his Colombo impression now!

7. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

Thanks for posting csiryan!!:thumbsup:

It was an interesting read. Boy, Jon is funny!! I do remember reading elsewhere that Jon was game for anything that the writers wanted to do. And I do agree that it probably bothers us more than it bothers him.
    Me too. But there has to be a happy medium between a "boy scout" and being in trouble every single season.

I agree. Every one of the other characters have done things that could have gotten them in as much trouble as Ryan always seems to get into.

I am glad someone else besides me thought that Jon was a little hard on Ryan!! I thought the article emphasized a little too much on the negative. Ryan does exhibit these traits at times but it is too bad that the article could have mentioned Ryan's positive traits (as Theresa mentioned his caring compassionate nature). The article kind of makes one wonder why anyone would care about Ryan if one only read the article and never saw the show. IMHO, it is Jon' acting abilities which has created a complex, multi-layered character that, despite his faults, makes us care about him:)

It has my vote:thumbsup::)

8. csiryan

csiryan Dead on Arrival

I have no idea how I happen to stumble upon that article but was glad I could share it. It's really hard to find anything on Jon. He keeps a pretty low profile unlike some Hollywood "celebs" who can't seem stay out of the news, and usually for the wrong reasons. Anyway, as for his character on the show, if he likes to be the trouble maker/bad guy that's fine with me as long as I get to look at him.

9. greatfan

greatfan Captain

[​IMG] Wonder what the look of disbelief is about?

He's such a cutie

Last edited: Apr 27, 2010
  10. Gooniegirl3333

Gooniegirl3333 Lab Technician

Oh! Love it. I can just hear him saying, "Wha? What'd I do now?" lol

I'm happy to see that he's in a promo pic for this episode considering we don't see him for the other three beforehand.

11. Blinded By Smoke

I'm overly excited! He looks SO hot in the promo for next week, and in that pic---

I'm looking forward to this. And I think, we may be getting LOTS of Ryan screen time... *crosses-fingers* I can't get enough of him, and a week is just to long to wait for that new episode!!!

:D

12. Theresa

Theresa Lab Technician

Last night's episode, Count Me Out, was a good Ryan episode showing his true character. Wasn't he adorable talking to Natalia about her hearing at both the ambulance and in the lab? Ryan is very intuitive, as compassionate people usually are. He is not this ambitious creep looking out only for the next promotion. He is very concerned about his team. Also, aftering reading the article, I understand now why people are bothered by his "I am hungry" comment in Point of Impact. An ambitious person would never give up that easily.

13. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

^ I agree about him going off for food- it was totally out of character, Ryan just wouldnt have done that.
    He was so sweet with Natalia, really looking out for her. He is very compassionate.
    I think some of his ambition has gone. After the firing I think he realised how lucky he was to get his job back, and realised how much he enjoyed his work. So I dont think he is constantly thinking about promotion, or getting ahead. (And with his record it probably wouldnt happen for a while anyway!)
    Blinded by Smoke- I also have my fingers crossed for lots of Ryan scenes.
    Greatfan- thanks for the pic. Such a cute look. Promo pics? I'll go check them out....

14. Blinded By Smoke

15. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

^ Aww, it wont let me access the pic.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.