Ryan/Jon #26 - 'We Want More Ryan'!

What should the title be for the new thread?

• Togo Where No Thread Has Gone Before

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • TNT Togo

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Wolfe's Gang

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Fellowship of the Fishy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • We want more Ryan!

Votes: 9 39.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol:Welcome ericandryanfan!!! The more the merrier:)

(Also, Ryan is in the promo for Monday!!!) :D:D:D

Yes!! I'll have to check it out as well.

Just looked at the promo,thanks. I'm sooo looking forward to a new episode.It seems as if it's been forever.Only a few more days until a Jon/Ryan fix!

And boy do I need one:lol:

Am I ready for that, I have been going through Togo withdrawls; its not a pretty sight. :guffaw::guffaw:

So THAT what it is!! I was wondering why I feeling so tense with longings I couldn't explain :guffaw:

Awwww Jon and Eva look sooooo cute together!!!!! i watch past series of CSI to deal with with Jon withdrawal!!!! it usually helps!

So THAT what it is!! I was wondering why I feeling so tense with longings I couldn't explain :guffaw:
YES! Same awful feelings here.... glad to know what my symptoms were from... :eek:

Need more TOGO! :drool: Um.. Togo-withdraw-itis. LOL!!!!!!!!!

I'm expecting more action here after tomorrow night's episode.
Hopefully we will all get through our withdraw-itis of Jon/Ryan.

Had a Togo fix in the form of a rerun of "Kill Clause" on saturday. So it has kind of got me through the weekend. But, I am so ready for monday's episode.:thumbsup:

Still quiet in here.
Some (on another board) think Ryan was rude for hanging up on Tom.I thought it was rather funny.Clearly ,as far as Ryan is concerned,Tom is no Alexx.Our guy wore a leather jacket this evening.He always wears leather well.

Ryan is NOT rude, I wish the writers would quit writing him like he is! The only thing I can think of is Ryan doesn't want to get close to this ME because something happened with the last ones he was close to and he doesn't want to get attached to another one only to have another friend leave (alexx) or get arrested (tara).

Last edited:
Still quiet in here.
Some (on another board) think Ryan was rude for hanging up on Tom.I thought it was rather funny.Clearly ,as far as Ryan is concerned,Tom is no Alexx.Our guy wore a leather jacket this evening.He always wears leather well.

It was Ryan character assination again! Ryan is NOT rude, I wish the writers would quit writing him like he is! The scene in the morgue just made it worse "thank you for finally getting to our victim". I give this episode an F. Ryan hanging up on Tom would have been funny if Tom deserved it, but he didn't. Other than the writers doing character assination, the only thing I can think of is Ryan doesn't want to get close to this ME because something happened with the last ones he was close to and he doesn't want to get attached to another one only to have another friend leave (alexx) or get arrested (tara). But even still it made me really hate this episode... not that I would have liked it much anyway cause Nat wasn't there (couldn't neglected something else the writers seem to excell at this season :rolleyes:) and the storyline (overweight girl gets skinny and gets revenge on tormentors) was stolen from a NY ep. The end scene with the girl's appearance changing once she was in jail was stolen from Cold Case. It was just all around terrible!
I wasted my time watching this episode. I wish I had watched something else instead! I seriously want that hour of my life back. :lol:
Maybe I'm just being warped.I did find Ryan hanging up on Tom funny. I didn't find Ryan really any ruder than Tom was to Ryan in that one episode,and if he was rude,people have their rude moments. Maybe Tom just rubs Ryan the wrong way.I also think that if Calleigh had asked,Tom would have made the time. I do think that Ryan feels that Tom is no Alexx like I said before and perhaps,Ryan doesn't want to get close to Tom,maybe the writers have a plan in mind for these two,who knows.I know the idea of the overweight girl was stolen forn NY,I didn't see the Cold Case epi.I do agree about Natalia, I would have loved seeing her in this epi,and I wonder what's going on.

I know the idea of the overweight girl was stolen forn NY,I didn't see the Cold Case epi.I do agree about Natalia, I would have loved seeing her in this epi,and I wonder what's going on.

Cold Case does the older to younger suspect scenes in every episode. It's a signature CC thing which is why it bugged me that Miami did it in this episode. :lol: And honestly, I did chuckle at the phone scene at first until Tom said "that was rude". Then I was like "wait... Ryan isn't normally rude (except to suspects who deserve it lol)... why are the writers writing him this way?"

Last edited:
It was Ryan character assination again! Ryan is NOT rude, I wish the writers would quit writing him like he is! The scene in the morgue just made it worse "thank you for finally getting to our victim". I give this episode an F. Ryan hanging up on Tom would have been funny if Tom deserved it, but he didn't. Other than the writers doing character assination, the only thing I can think of is Ryan doesn't want to get close to this ME because something happened with the last ones he was close to and he doesn't want to get attached to another one only to have another friend leave (alexx) or get arrested (tara). But even still it made me really hate this episode... not that I would have liked it much anyway cause Nat wasn't there (couldn't neglected something else the writers seem to excell at this season :rolleyes:) and the storyline (overweight girl gets skinny and gets revenge on tormentors) was stolen from a NY ep. The end scene with the girl's appearance changing once she was in jail was stolen from Cold Case. It was just all around terrible!
I wasted my time watching this episode. I wish I had watched something else instead! I seriously want that hour of my life back. :lol:
Maybe I'm just being warped.I did find Ryan hanging up on Tom funny. I didn't find Ryan really any ruder than Tom was to Ryan in that one episode,and if he was rude,people have their rude moments. Maybe Tom just rubs Ryan the wrong way.I also think that if Calleigh had asked,Tom would have made the time. I do think that Ryan feels that Tom is no Alexx like I said before and perhaps,Ryan doesn't want to get close to Tom,maybe the writers have a plan in mind for these two,who knows.I know the idea of the overweight girl was stolen forn NY,I didn't see the Cold Case epi.I do agree about Natalia, I would have loved seeing her in this epi,and I wonder what's going on.

Cold Case does the older to younger suspect scenes in every episode. It's a signature CC thing which is why it bugged me that Miami did it in this episode. :lol: And honestly, I did chuckle at the phone scene at first until
Tom said "that was rude". Then I was like "wait... Ryan isn't rude... why are the writers assinating his character this way" and then it just got worse with his comments in the morgue. Not only the "thank you for finally getting to our vic" but the "can you tell us something about our vic that we didn't already know?" It just kept getting worse. I'm not happy with this episode at all. :(
When Tom said "that was rude",I thought "he has a lot of nerve".As far as the thank you for finally getting to our vic comment,like I said in the spoiler thread,maybe Tom has a habit of making Ryan wait on a regular basis,I don't know. I just found myself not upset about it.There have been other episodes that have upset me a lot more, like Ryan wanting to leave the scene to go eat.Perhaps I just think nothing can be as bad as that.Maybe it just depends on out tolerance for what ever else is going on.

Cold Case does the older to younger suspect scenes in every episode. It's a signature CC thing which is why it bugged me that Miami did it in this episode. :lol: And honestly, I did chuckle at the phone scene at first until
Tom said "that was rude". Then I was like "wait... Ryan isn't rude... why are the writers assinating his character this way" and then it just got worse with his comments in the morgue. Not only the "thank you for finally getting to our vic" but the "can you tell us something about our vic that we didn't already know?" It just kept getting worse. I'm not happy with this episode at all. :(
When Tom said "that was rude",I thought "he has a lot of nerve".As far as the thank you for finally getting to our vic comment,like I said in the spoiler thread,maybe Tom has a habit of making Ryan wait on a regular basis,I don't know. I just found myself not upset about it.There have been other episodes that have upset me a lot more, like Ryan wanting to leave the scene to go eat.Perhaps I just think nothing can be as bad as that.Maybe it just depends on out tolerance for what ever else is going on.

Well now I have to respond cause I see it differently:
I think this whole hanging up thing and Ryan saying that Tom finally had time to get to their vic was all in fun. Ryan was always a fun guy way back when and he's just having some fun. I think Tom is too really or maybe he's just being British, lol (no offense to Brits, I love Brits!). I don't think it is character assassination at all, I like the playfulness of it.

And boy did our man lose the weight! Was it just me or did his face look really skinny?! Looking good in those jeans! :drool: Still missing last season's hair, lol!

I miss last seasons hair too, Kristine. Not that it looks BAD, per say, now- it's just... last year... :drool: BUT hellllll-o I have to agree about the jeans.. :devil: He sure can wear them well... (And yes... he has lost a lot of weight from the first of the season till' now. He's gorgeous! Not that he wasn't already...)

I found it amusing. I don't really think it was RUDE especially considering the things that Tom said to Ryan in other episodes (Like.. in Dude, Where's my Groom.. Tom wouldn't let Ryan take the evidence he needed, and was really smart-assy about it. there were other times too. I am, however, annoyed at SOME of the antics they try to lay off on Ryan.. like someone mentioned him wanting to leave the crime scene to eat.. .NOT Ryan. And him not knowing what a cougar was--- WTH! They can stop with those dumb ass moves. We get it, Jesse is beautiful and Ryan is the... outcast. :rolleyes: PUH-lease. They tried to dumb him down for the new guys... ISN'T WORKING. And frankly, as much as I used to love Walter, he's just downright to pushy these days!!!

That is all. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back