Ryan/Jon #26 - 'We Want More Ryan'!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by addictedtoSpeed, Jan 28, 2010.

?

What should the title be for the new thread?

Poll closed Feb 1, 2010.
  1. Togo Where No Thread Has Gone Before

6 vote(s)
    26.1%
  2. TNT Togo

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  3. Wolfe's Gang

4 vote(s)
    17.4%
  4. Fellowship of the Fishy

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

3 vote(s)
    13.0%
  6. We want more Ryan!

9 vote(s)
    39.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

Re: Ryan/Jon #26

That sounds cool. Let us know how that goes. What a great way to gain experience!!
    Divadee, I like the way you think. A shirtless Ryan:drool:; I'll go to bed happy:devil:

How about Ryan delivering a baby and ripping off his shirt to wrap the baby in?! Or ripping off his shirt to help put out a fire (beat it with his shirt). :lol: Aren't we glad it is CSI:Miami and not CSI:Iowa (it is 5 degrees here; no opportunity for shirtless anyone)

2. slower

slower Lab Technician

If the show was called CSI:Iowa, and he were to take his shirt off? Don't you think it would heat up pretty quickly? IDK!!! But he is Hot!!!, Hot!!!, Hot!!!:devil::drool::devil::drool: He would melt the whole of Anactica, Alaska, and Is it Greenland (or Iceland), I forget I think they are the opposite of each other. :guffaw:My point is.....what is my point? Oh yeah he is mega-hot. :drool:

3. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Im liking these plot ideas! Although im not bothered about him taking his shirt off every episode, every other episode would be fine with me!
    Seriously, I would be happy with a positive Ryan storyline, whether he takes his shirt off or not- although I am really liking the jump in the water to save an officers life scenario. That I would watch over and over.......

4. TanyaWolfe

TanyaWolfe Rookie

I'm not really into Ryan taking his shirt off every chance he gets... sounds too much like something Jesse would do. UGH

I'd like being teased a lot more!!! I'd much rather see a little bit of skin here and there.... He doesn't need to be shirtless to be hot, we all know that!!!!!

5. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

^ Very true.

6. city hunter

city hunter Rookie

I couldn't agree more, I love his eyes and his smile

7. Blinded By Smoke

Blinded By Smoke Pathologist

I agree! He def does not have to be shirtless. He does perfectly just the way he is. Eyes and smile, and season 7 hair! LOL! Its been a little better, but season 7... WOW! :p

I have to say, I wouldnt want him to end up like Jesse every scene... Ryan is SOOOO much better than Jesse could EVER be. Thats for sure!

8. slower

slower Lab Technician

I love the idea of a little tease here and there. We got a glimse in WISC, with a shoulder and a very slight look at his right pec.

I agree, I don't want to see him without the shirt every, or even every other episode like Jesse.

But, he's still hot!!!

9. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

You are so right; and melt all the rest of the snow:devil: (Jon get your fine butt here and quick:devil::devil::devil:). And yes, he is mega-hot!!:drool:

Isn't kind of interesting that Jesse in the second episode he was in had his shirt off? It is almost as if taking his shirt off was the only way for him to be "sexy", and that to me is trying too hard. Jon just walking into the room does that.

Jon does more acting with those beautiful eyes. I agree he doesn't have to be shirtless for us to know how sexy he is. He also has that cuddly boyish quality too, I find sexy as well.

10. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Popping in with some more Ryan caps for y'all! Sorry I'm not contributing to the conversation right now, busy with class stuff but I did make three Ryan Valentine's Day icons if you want to check them out or use one; they are in the Miami Fan Art thread. Love to my Wolfe Pack!!!

11. Blinded By Smoke

Blinded By Smoke Pathologist

Ohhh thanks, I love the pics. All three are HOT. :drool: BUT... where is the first one from? An upcoming episode, maybe?! Not that I care... YUM!

12. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Thanks for the pics, Kristine! I cant stop drooling over the last one. Ahhh, those arms!!

13. Yoshi

Yoshi Basement Moderator Moderator

It's from season 8 episode 6 Dude Where's My Groom

14. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Thanks for the pics FFF and Yoshi, they are wonderful,and yummy!

15. Dranira

Dranira Victim

Thanks for the awesome pics, he really is gorgeous :D Eye candy... mmmm... Drool ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.