Ryan/Jon #26 - 'We Want More Ryan'!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by addictedtoSpeed, Jan 28, 2010.

?

What should the title be for the new thread?

Poll closed Feb 1, 2010.
  1. Togo Where No Thread Has Gone Before

6 vote(s)
    26.1%
  2. TNT Togo

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  3. Wolfe's Gang

4 vote(s)
    17.4%
  4. Fellowship of the Fishy

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

3 vote(s)
    13.0%
  6. We want more Ryan!

9 vote(s)
    39.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

It's that time again......time for a new Ryan/Jon thread! [​IMG]

So without further ado, here are some useful guidelines while hanging here with the Wolfe Pack girls!

Inge's Suggestions for viewing Jonathan Togo pics:
    1. Always remember: breathe in, breathe out, breathe in, breathe out.

2. Don't eat or drink while you are watching the pics. Otherwise you're in danger.

3. Tell someone what you are doing and this person should check on you every five minutes or so. Note: This person should be able to call 911.

4. Be sure that in case of fading or fainting that you have a cozy place to land. Place some pillows on the floor, for example, or tie yourself to the chair.

Life_style's Guide to 'The Togo Fan's Proper Techniques For Viewing CSI: Miami:'

1. It is also important to add that someone should be present while you watch CSI Miami, but that it is illegal for them to talk during Togo's parts. Preferably a doctor of some kind, so that he or she could regularly check your breathing etc.

2. Bring a bucket or some tissues, because there will be major drooling going on when you watch an eppy or some pics. You don't want to ruin your clothes, or the floor or something. [​IMG]

Last thread located here.

Well hello there Ryan! Yep, it's us, the Wolfe Pack![​IMG]

One more pic for good measure! Post away and enjoy!
    [​IMG]

2. luf100

luf100 Coroner

Re: Ryan/Jon #26

Another new thread! We are just too awesome. Love the pics! And like I probably say at the beginning of every new thread, I always laugh at those recommendations! :lol:

I voted for Takes a Lickin' and Keeps on Tickin', although I think for the next thread we should come up with some more names. :D

3. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

I agree, we need some more names. We forgot to ask before the old thread ended, sorry! It just went so fast that last thread!

4. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Thanks for starting the new thread FFF .
    [​IMG]

5. Blinded By Smoke

Blinded By Smoke Pathologist

YESSS. Thanks for the new thread and the awesome pics... the suggestions are hilarious! :guffaw:I can't wait to see all the good-iness of this thread!!! :) WOO!

6. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Yeah, a new thread :beer:

I hadn't realised we were so close. But I suppose it will give us chance to use some of the title suggestions that never quite make it. And i'm sure it wont be long before it is time for a new thread :) Fingers crossed that Ryan will have some great scenes for us to discuss. And a better hairdo :devil:

7. TanyaWolfe

TanyaWolfe Rookie

YAY new thread!!!!!

8. Dranira

Dranira Victim

Wow a new thread :) not bad at all. By the way, I was so disappointed when I realized there wasn't any CSI Miami this week. Ah, february 1th feels so far away... *sighs* ;)

9. Divadee87

Divadee87 Hit and Run

Well YEEEHAAAWWW!!!! I can't believe that a new thread has already started. I have been busy getting close to wrapping up freshman year at fashion college, so I haven't been to the site for a while. but now i will be here everyday just so we can see our hottie. I hope we get more Ryan, a POSITIVE storyline, and maybe a glimpse of Ryan outside of work, or even.... meet a relative of his!!!!! one can only hope the writers are reading our suggestions....

10. slower

slower Lab Technician

Thanks for the pics FFF, super hot. :drool::drool:

A new thread already, the other went so fast. That just goes to show everyone how much Jon/ Ryan is loved. :adore:

I agree D, more Ryan hottness please, he is overdue for a strong storyline. I too hope tptb is listening to our wish list. :) We need to start one. :lol:

11. athlov

athlov Guest

Woo hoo! new thread!

I'd love to post some new screen caps, but I spent the last few days re-installing programs on my C-drive. :( Can you believe my two-year-old crashed my computer. :rolleyes:

But don't worry, even though I haven't been able to make new caps, I still have all the old ones, (those were on my D-drive.) :thumbsup:

I'm really looking forward to a new ep. They better have more Ryan! Please, please, please, I'm begging.... :scream:

12. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

I hope your freshman year went well Divadee and I am looking forward to having you around more often:thumbsup:

I can only add my agreement to this postings. From your mouth to God's....er...the writers' ears:lol::lol: Gotta have my Ryan Wolfe hottness fix (and in a good positive storyline)

13. Divadee87

Divadee87 Hit and Run

^^ Thanks MiamiWolfe!!! My freshman year actually ends this August!!!! just a couple of months. Next year I get to do my internship with a designer!!! anywho, agreed with the wolfe pack. we need to get a good episode with a great heroic storyline full of Ryan!!!! and, just for kicks, shirtless Ryan!!!! (devilish grin.)

14. athlov

athlov Guest

Yeah! Just imagine: A hunky silhouette of shirtless manhood, running with long strides across the white sandy beach... the view pans in and we see... Eww! Hasslehoff!? No, sry, was suddenly thinking of boob-watch, I mean, babe-watch, Bay-Watch!

No, imagine Ryan diving off the pier to save a fellow officer, who was shot, and when Ryan get's out of the water with him he see's that his shirt is bloody. So, once he gets to his hummer, since his shirt is ruined, he snatches his shirt off and looks for another one. And it takes him 10 minutes to find one; (good thing we're recording this, cause we simultaneously exhale and faint the moment we see bare skin...) [​IMG]

15. Blinded By Smoke

Blinded By Smoke Pathologist

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:That is PRICELESS. Love it!!! We should write the show. If people didn't like Ryan, they could just tune out, because we would have to show atleast two scenes of that per episode. It could be a running theme, Ryan spilling things on his shirts and changing to a backup in the hummer (Or the locker room!)... :drool: I like it. I like it, a lot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.