Ryan/Jon #25 - Wolfe's Den

Which thread title do you like the best?

• Togo Where No Thread Has Gone Before

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • TNT Togo

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Wolfe's Den

Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Wolfe's Gang

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Fellowship of the Fishy

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

Votes: 8 19.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh okay. I don't really remember that one. :lol:

Question: What's one color you'd really love to see Ryan wearing?

For me its turquoise. :)

He already wears a lot of colours... green is great on him. But I have to agree with Flack-Angel, he looks YUMMY in pink!!!!!!!!

Pink is a given (as is purple- he looks awesome in both), but I meant colors he hasn't worn yet... or at least hasn't worn a lot. :lol:

I love the green shirt from Won't Get Fueled Again. :)

I'd also love to see green like in Won’t Get Fueled Again! or Power Trip. :)

And I liked that turquoise shirt from Hostile Takeover too. ;)

But a color he hasn't worn until now? That's hard. :lol: maybe vanilla (Idk if this is a color in english.) I mean a light yellow but probably he has worn it someday. ;)

Last edited:
Ryan is yummilicious in PINK :adore: :drool:

I didn't have a problem noticing Ryan, it was an exaggeration ;) But I did have to a double take to see if it was actually Ryan and not someone else, the plain coloring just doesn't suit him. :S

Well hello Mr. Wolfe! Looking mighty fine!

*click to enlarge*

I know I'm really behind on caps, I apologize and hope to get them done soon!

It was nice to get so many promo pics of Ryan over the last two weeks.
Looking forward to seeing the caps FFF.
You always do a great job and we know real life happens.

Ryan in red... God!
In 'Dark Room', Ryan was dressed with a red shirt... He looked so delicious. I even put one of the epi's stills as my wallpaper.

The dark pink shirt in 'Inside Out' looked good on him too. And so does orange like in 'Death Eminent'. Green's a winner too; it brings out the green in his eyes.

Definitely a good choice! :)

I don't remember if he has worn a black t-shirt in the show but he looked good in it in Mystic River. ;)

Actually, he wore a black t-shirt in the third season episode 'Crime Wave'. He looked hot, but I do prefer him in bright colours!!!

Ryan in red... God!
In 'Dark Room', Ryan was dressed with a red shirt... He looked so delicious. I even put one of the epi's stills as my wallpaper.

The dark pink shirt in 'Inside Out' looked good on him too. And so does orange like in 'Death Eminent'. Green's a winner too; it brings out the green in his eyes.

Definitely a good choice! :)

I don't remember if he has worn a black t-shirt in the show but he looked good in it in Mystic River. ;)

Actually, he wore a black t-shirt in the third season episode 'Crime Wave'. He looked hot, but I do prefer him in bright colours!!!

Ah right. I totally forgot season 3. He wore there in some episodes a black t-shirt. Thank you, Tanya! :)

The dark salmon pink shirt was nice as was the red and orange ones. But, I really loved the pink tee he wore last season. :)

I gotta say seeing him in a nice black shirt would be wonderful, maybe not for his work (though i've seen less appropriate (sp?) clothing from some of the women :rolleyes:) but if they went for a nice evening out or something idk. I'd also love to see him in like a bright electric blue, idk why I just think he would look super hot in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back