Ryan/Jon #25 - Wolfe's Den

Which thread title do you like the best?

• Togo Where No Thread Has Gone Before

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • TNT Togo

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Wolfe's Den

Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Wolfe's Gang

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Fellowship of the Fishy

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

Votes: 8 19.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ryan/Jon #25

I'm being a good girl and sticking true to my promise to not watch miami until after my retreat. Which means no drooling over Ryan/Jon in sweater vest and tie looking ten kinds of hot tonight. Instead I will be watching monday night Raw and drooling over John Cena.

I can do this...three more weeks. *sigh*

I'm pretty sure the fact that Jon doesn't like wearing the sweater vests came out in Ryan. With the sarcastic way he went "It's hot too, that's why I'm wearing this sweater vest." :lol: Just seemed like Ryan wasn't too amused at wearing it, even though he's supposed to be the one who chose it. xD

I miss last season's hair :(

Me too! Maybe it will be back. The pic nwolfson took with Togo he had longer hair than he does in these epis so maybe he's growing it back! *crosses fingers* This hairstyle makes him look like a high school student, lol!

Me too! Maybe it will be back. The pic nwolfson took with Togo he had longer hair than he does in these epis so maybe he's growing it back! *crosses fingers* This hairstyle makes him look like a high school student, lol!

I know! He's like a boy...not a man lol!

The hair does make him look a lot younger,like a student.
I thought Ryan looked cute in his sweater vest,but I do find it interesting that it made another appearance.

Yeah I agree with you guys he did look cute in the sweater vest. Loved the scene at the end of tonight's episode the joking about the height thing was pretty funny to me, and the rock, paper, scissors scene was a good little scene too loved them. Ryan and Jesse seem to be getting along really well them being friends seems like its happening which makes me very happy.

Last season's hair was the best! I don't think it looks BAD this season, but after seeing last season's... um yeah. :p

The sweater vest wasn't bad! I thought he looked adorable. I do prefer the more casual style though... and they always have to cover up the arms. WTF is up with that?! It's MIAMI for crying out loud... give me a break! Ha ha! :p As for the episode, I thought alot of the scenes were cute, but as always, I wish he were on more. Then again, he could be on every second, and it wouldn't be enough! Hehe... :)

.. and they always have to cover up the arms. WTF is up with that?! It's MIAMI for crying out loud... give me a break!

Yea, they did that to Speed too, always with the long sleeved shirts in the hot Miami heat. :(

The Ryan parts were good, I just want the hair back, lol! I like how he is more at ease this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back