Ryan/Jon #25 - Wolfe's Den

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by GregNickRyanFan, Oct 6, 2009.

?

Which thread title do you like the best?

Poll closed Oct 16, 2009.
  1. Togo Where No Thread Has Gone Before

7 vote(s)
    17.1%
  2. TNT Togo

3 vote(s)
    7.3%
  3. Wolfe's Den

15 vote(s)
    36.6%
  4. Wolfe's Gang

5 vote(s)
    12.2%
  5. Fellowship of the Fishy

3 vote(s)
    7.3%
  6. Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

8 vote(s)
    19.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Divadee87

Divadee87 Hit and Run

thanks, i missed it completely. forgot you mentioned that you put an asterisk on your comment. but for everyone who commented, great analysis. I agree with all of you. :) :cool: :thumbsup:

2. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

I've been busy with my daughter's 3rd birthday yesterday and studying the metric system (which I don't really get!) for my pharmacy tech class so I haven't been around too much. I miss my Wolfe pack! [​IMG]

So without further ado I must share some Ryan caps with y'all. Enjoy!!!

3. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Thanks FFF, you have several of my favorites posted,thanks.
    Good luck with our class.

4. Blinded By Smoke

Blinded By Smoke Pathologist

OH! Yum, Kristine. Thanks! Those are HOT. I esp love the second from the last... that smile is KILLER! :D Sure made my day. Keep the caps coming.... LOL! ;)

5. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Thanks for those, Kristine. The last one is my fav.
    I agree that the last epi was disappointing, Ryan-wise. Having read the spoilers I had expected to see him more. Maybe it is trying to tell me not to read spoilers!
    I think the screentime, until the last epi, has been improving. But then again, after the 3 seconds of the 1st epi, anything was an improvement.
    I also didn't like the tinkering with his character. Im glad they stopped doing that, and made him appear his usual smart self again.

6. luf100

luf100 Coroner

So weird, I used to be a spoiler addict, but I've just stopped reading spoilers at all. I don't even know why, I guess I just can't be bothered. I never know what's gonna happen before I watch an episode, it's kinda strange. :lol:

But I agree, with the promo that I saw (the only spoiler-ish thing for me) it did seem like there should have been a lot more Ryan/Natalia in the episode. :/ And I also agree with anyone who says that half of the scenes Jesse/Walter have, could easily be given to Ryan or Natalia. But Frank was around quite a bit in the last episode (or the one before that, I forget), which I loved. ^_^

7. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

Thank you Kristine for all the Jon/Ryan hotness.:drool: I not only hope your daughter had a good third birthday, but I wish you luck on your metric test:thumbsup:

I completely agree:). He needs a positive episode, one where he is the hero. The closest I've seen to that in a while is in Count On Me where he stays with Natalia after the explosion and assist Horatio on getting her out of the house.

I know it takes time to establish a new character, but Jesse, at times, came off, especially in the first few episodes, as a little too good to be true (or as you so wisely stated Slower) the solution to what ails MDPD. I can see where, and I admittedly thought, that Jesse was being shoved in our faces. For me, the Jesse seemingly taking over the show was not helped by Ryan being made to look like a doofus at this season's start after such a promising end to season 7. I know I have mentioned this all before but it bears repeating again. Things for Ryan have gotten better, but still screen and definitely storylines could be improved.

I guess they thought Ryan confronting her was involvement enough for him.:rolleyes:

I learned from spoilers from CSI:M as well as other shows can be very misleading and while I enjoy reading them, I take them with a grain of salt. Things can change from the time they are posted to the beginning of the show. Characters' scenes can be cut or given to another character or eliminated all together.

8. luf100

luf100 Coroner

DUDE we're like two posts away from a new thread! Awesome!

9. TanyaWolfe

TanyaWolfe Rookie

THANKS KRIS!!!!!!!!!!! I like the last one.... GOSH I like all of them...

I miss him... I am simply NOT satisfied with the little Ryan we get now.

10. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

You're all very welcome!

I'm going to get the new thread started ok? I'll be back to post the link!

====ok, new thread is located here!

Last edited: Jan 28, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.