Ryan/Jon #25 - Wolfe's Den

Which thread title do you like the best?

• Togo Where No Thread Has Gone Before

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • TNT Togo

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Wolfe's Den

Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Wolfe's Gang

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Fellowship of the Fishy

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

Votes: 8 19.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi i haven't been on this thread for ages ,and just wanted to say how much I'm loving the pictures Tanya :thumbsup:

Thanks for sharing the pictures Tanya!:thumbsup: The man is darn gorgeous and doesn't seem to take a bad picture!:drool:

THIS JUST IN

[link removed]

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ the LAPD responded to a 911 call at Togo's Hollywood Hills home at around 2:00 AM. We're told Togo got into an argument with his girlfriend and at some point it became violent ... allegedly. After talking to everyone involved, Jonathan was arrested and booked for felony domestic violence..

UNBELIEVEABLE!!!! Can't imagine Jon get into a mess like this!!!! What's wrong with the CSI Miamians???

Last edited by a moderator:
THIS JUST IN

[link removed]

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ the LAPD responded to a 911 call at Togo's Hollywood Hills home at around 2:00 AM. We're told Togo got into an argument with his girlfriend and at some point it became violent ... allegedly. After talking to everyone involved, Jonathan was arrested and booked for felony domestic violence..

UNBELIEVEABLE!!!! Can't imagine Jon get into a mess like this!!!! What's wrong with the CSI Miamians???

I never would have picked Jon the type who would allegedly hit his girlfriend. He'd better get help so it doesn't become a pattern.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm so shocked by this! I didn't see Jon as that type of person and I'm withholding judgment as you never know what really happens. Give him a chance to speak! I've only heard it on TMZ so...

Anyways, ready for Ryan in blue on Monday!

I don't think we're supposed to discuss the personal lives of the stars here. I'm pretty sure that there was a rule that their personal lives (unless they themselves discuss it in an interview) are off limits in the threads.

Anyway, anything that comes from TMZ, I take with a grain of salt just like I would if it had come from The Enquirer. IMHO, TMZ is every bit the trashy gossipy stuff that The Enquirer and any other rag mags are.

At any rate, let's not jump to conclusions. It could very well turn out like that game kids play where one thing is whispered in one person's ear and they repeat it to the one next to them and so on and so on and by the time it reaches the last person, its completely different than what it started out being.

Last edited:
I'm the same way. I always wait to here from their mouth what went down. So I'm going to ignore this and just wait for something to come from Jon himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back