Ryan/Jon #25 - Wolfe's Den

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by GregNickRyanFan, Oct 6, 2009.

?

Which thread title do you like the best?

Poll closed Oct 16, 2009.
  1. Togo Where No Thread Has Gone Before

7 vote(s)
    17.1%
  2. TNT Togo

3 vote(s)
    7.3%
  3. Wolfe's Den

15 vote(s)
    36.6%
  4. Wolfe's Gang

5 vote(s)
    12.2%
  5. Fellowship of the Fishy

3 vote(s)
    7.3%
  6. Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

8 vote(s)
    19.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Everything about Ryan and Nat's scenes were great last night.
    mjszud,you are right, Ryan's care for his teammates and compassion is overlooked a lot.It was nice to see the concern after being overlooked in earlier episodes.

2. slower

slower Lab Technician

You are so right about how everyone overlooks this truly brave, sweet, and caring man. Most focus on his issues, otherwise he doesn't exist.

I was thinking last night how he looks out for his teammates, even though they are so willing to throw him under the bus at times. Everyone that is except Natalia, she has always been very sweet to him.

3. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

Ryan has always been there for his coworkers (think Solve a Crime with Calleigh) even when their support is waning. I loved Ryan so much in this episode. The concern he showed for Natalia and the determination to free her from the wreckage when she told him to leave and basically save himself made my heart melt. And he WASN"T DUMB:)

As Paris Hilton would say "that was HOT:devil:"

I agree 110%. I am glad his brave, sweet and caring side is beginning and will continue to come out. Natalia has always been a kind person who really doesn't want to think the worst of anyone and has been probably Ryan's biggest supporter. Natalia was so cute to thank him and tell him he was brave and it was so modest of him to return the compliment. Ryan is wonderful, if over looked character and Jon does a wonderful job of giving this character life.:thumbsup:

4. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Here they are! Count Me Out caps! Ryan looked so good! There's some of Natalia, Horatio and Calleigh thrown in there (not much) for luf100. Enjoy!

BTW: Anyone willing to make me a sig banner with one of these hot Ryan pics? Please please? I know this isn't the fan art forum but I was hoping maybe someone in here wouldn't mind doing it!

5. TanyaWolfe

TanyaWolfe Rookie

Thanks for the caps Kristine!!!!!

Ryan is yummy in his white t-shirt.... although he's always hot. His red t-shirt looks way too large for him, but I like him in red. ^_^

6. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

I will thank you again so much Kristine (I did extend my thanks as well in the other picture thread but one can't thank you enough for providing us with all the Jon goodness:thumbsup:) Looking at Jon sure beats watching the 8 inches of snow falling and the blizzard watch here in Iowa:thumbsup::drool: What a total hottie (and the pictures of Natalia, Horatio and Calleigh aren't bad either:))

7. TanyaWolfe

TanyaWolfe Rookie

Have you guys seen the new promo for next week's episode??? Ryan is only wearing a blue t-shirt... nothing over it. FINALLY!!!! lol

8. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

I don't remember that part, don't think I missed the promo. Gotta see if I can find it.

9. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I bet Jonathan is thinking finally also.
    Thanks for the pics Kristine.

10. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

You're all very welcome for the pics! Happy to do it for you all! I still have two epis apparently I didn't cap. :confused: I have to buy them on Itunes so I can cap them but payday isn't till next week. So I'll have them sometime before Christmas, hahaha!

[​IMG]

11. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Yeah in the preview he's wearing a dark blue shirt. Not quite as dark as navy. Maybe a couple shades lighter. :) And if I recall, blue jeans as well. :drool: I love it when he wears blue jeans. :D

12. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

I found it thanks! This is the best I could do on a cap from the promo cause he is barely in it and running, lol! But it gives ya an idea!

[​IMG]

13. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Thanks for that, Kristine. :) I realize now the shirt may actually be navy blue. :lol: Either way, nice. :D

14. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

LOL no problem! It seems more blue in the promo, maybe the cap is just a bit darker? Not sure, lol!

15. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Kristine- thankyou very much for the caps!
    I have just seen the episode. He looks so hot. Although I think I did prefer the white top.
    It was great to see his caring side. I agree with what has been said before- there is a tendency just to see Ryan's negative side, so his compassionate side is missed. It was great that Nat acknowledged his bravery and concern.
    Hmm his 4th time in a fire/ explosion and each time he comes out unharmed? Maybe he is H's protege!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.